Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

September 02, 2006, 06:53:29 PM

Iconoclast_2

Re: Prozak's friend makes the 'news'
September 03, 2006, 02:15:21 AM
According to the media, Al Quada's hierarchy works like this:

#1  Bin Laden
#2 Everyone else

September 03, 2006, 02:33:56 AM
Sometimes I wonder if al-Qaeda is a massive trolling organization, who fools gullible people into committing terrorist acts for them for the sheer amusement of it, and then afterwords has a good laugh about it. I can almost see Osama bin Laden decked out in a bullet belt, Morbid Angel shirt, and high-fiving this Adam guy while watching coverage of their latest troll on the news and passing around a bowl.

September 05, 2006, 12:17:34 AM
Al-Qaeda "Chronic Marijuana Abusers" says CIA
October 24, 2005

LANGLEY, VA (NNN) - Most Americans see Osama bin Laden as a
diabolical, Hitleresque character with malevolence on his mind. Not
so, says a recent CIA report, which construes bin Laden as being more
like a neighborhood criminal: destitute, watches bad TV, and
chronically addicted to the drug marijuana, which is illegal in
America.

The CIA's Rosenberg Research Center released the report,
"Psychological Analysis of Al-Qaeda Leadership," on Monday, citing a
number of sources throughout the middle east and America which have
studied the terrorist leader and his murderous brethren. "A typical
day for bin Laden starts with a heaping bowl of some fine indica,
perhaps sprinkled with tobacco," said William A. Rauschweig, leader of
the think tank's middle east study project.

According to the report, bin Laden was unaware of the success of the
September 11 attacks because he did not wish to be disturbed during a
massive drug bash in which he and Ayman Al-Zawahiri, his
second-in-command, smoked more than a kilogram of Indian sinsemilla
and Nepalese hashish while playing consecutive games of "Grand Theft
Auto." While the CIA report does not state this, a highly-placed
anonymous source near the top-secret Pakistan hideout of al-Qaeda
reveals that al-Zawahiri won.

"For some time, we've been baffled as to the leader's choice of
reclusive hideouts and random activity," said Marshall A. Redstone,
with the Middle East Peace Policy Project, a non-profit corporation
devoted to solutions to earth's longest running conflicts. "While
we've been trying to find a guerrilla fortress, what we should have
been looking for was a dark, smoky room with a Nintendo."

The report details al-Qaeda's habits, including vast binges on
marijuana, massive expenditures on snack food and videogames, and
hating our freedom. Brent Hubbart, chairman of the Washington-based
Media Bias Foundation, explained. "It shows us that these people are
motivated more by laziness and drug addiction than Islam. It must be
accurate because our press always is, and is never, ever influenced by
hidden oligarchies of government or business. Right?" - http://www.cnn.com/2005/04200805/al.qaeda.marijuana.abuse.html

September 05, 2006, 01:56:22 AM
I would like to think the cia would want to keep that kind of thing to themselves. If its not true, its slander. If it is true, then basically they have plenty of information and yet are still outsmarted BY A JUNKIE?
I love it when this kind of thing comes about, its so much fun to watch people throw shitballs at each other to make up for their own pile of crap.

September 05, 2006, 11:25:49 AM
LOL. :D

Great press release, I recognised the writing style pretty quickly. Not sure if I should be proud that the creators of above said game are from my hometown.

September 18, 2006, 03:09:54 PM
Sometimes I wonder if al-Qaeda is a massive trolling organization, who fools gullible people into committing terrorist acts for them for the sheer amusement of it, and then afterwords has a good laugh about it. I can almost see Osama bin Laden decked out in a bullet belt, Morbid Angel shirt, and high-fiving this Adam guy while watching coverage of their latest troll on the news and passing around a bowl.

This recent statement is particularly reminiscent of many black metal albums, such as Dethrone the Son of God:
Al-Qaida operatives in Iraq threatened on Monday to "destroy the cross and to slash the throats of those who believe in the cross."

I think you might be right about this :o  Too bad they want to set up a worldwide Islamic caliphate eerily similar to and probably worse than Christianity.

September 18, 2006, 03:27:32 PM
Too bad they want to set up a worldwide Islamic caliphate eerily similar to and probably worse than Christianity.

No. The Islam is a religion of peace.

September 18, 2006, 04:16:53 PM
No. The Islam is a religion of peace.

Agreed, but it must meet some conditions before attaining peace:

1) All non-muslims in the world converted or slain
2) Non-conformists and women killed if they get out of line

Then the world will have peace. Christianity promises a similar future, but in either case, existence would be a very noticeable form of social imprisonment.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

September 20, 2006, 05:39:12 AM

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum; temporarily subsiding enthropy is usually a highly taxing process.

Dost not rock the boat, thou vile servant of Chaos!

Then the world will have peace. Christianity promises a similar future, but in either case, existence would be a very noticeable form of social imprisonment.

Peace sells.. But what kind of creature buys it? The independent and thinking consumer or the brainswashed moron?

Is the urge for happiness (here: abstaining from suffering) a true nature for man or is it just an undesirable consequence of modern times, e.g. the easiness of life?

Peace (here: the absence of conflict) is always isolation from the violent dynamics of cosmos, a regualted and artificial creation to temporialy fit a human need. One day, eventually, the illusion of balance shatters and the humans are once again exposed to the external. That's why it is important that humans trust in Allah so they may gain spiritual sanctuary in the times of dread.

October 12, 2006, 08:50:49 PM
Funny, I heard he is a jew, well at least was once.
But I guess I shouldn't really trust that since it's coming from "the news".

Iconoclast_2

October 12, 2006, 11:10:37 PM
Funny, I heard he is a jew, well at least was once.
But I guess I shouldn't really trust that since it's coming from "the news".

It's true.  His birth name was Adam Pearlman.

October 13, 2006, 08:28:43 PM

Agreed, but it must meet some conditions before attaining peace:

where did you get this information, because Ive watched and read a couple brief overviews of the religion, and It sounds to me like youre confusing the actual religion with the extremist spinoff beliefs.

October 15, 2006, 11:43:49 PM
where did you get this information, because Ive watched and read a couple brief overviews of the religion, and It sounds to me like youre confusing the actual religion with the extremist spinoff beliefs.

You might try Western history for one, following that, understand that the Saudis have enough political clout to influence public perception to distribute many of those brief overviews about the actual religion to the public for their own benefit. Of course their enemies have even more public influence, having demonized muslims for decades. It is probably best to step away from all this and acknowledge that both sides are historically bringers of ruin wherever the two come into contact.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

October 16, 2006, 04:36:48 AM
"It is time for the unbelievers to discard these incoherent and illogical beliefs," he said. "Isn't it the time for the Christians, Jews, Buddhists and atheists to cast off the cloak of the spiritual darkness which enshrouds them and emerge into the light of Islam?"

And replace one desert-religion with the other? And completely annihilate anything that's left of Ancient-European culture? It seems to me that would be an attempt to cover up shit with more shit. Bin Laden initially got into extremism because of the presence of American soldiers on Arabian holy land. He's right that Westerners have no business there, but Al-Qaida shouldn't try to convert us to their religion. If they want back their holy land it's fine with me. If they want to take our holy land aswell I say war against them is justified.