Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Remember the Alamo

Remember the Alamo
July 06, 2011, 05:32:45 PM
Have you ever wondered why we hate Mexicans so much as a culture? Aren't they just a crossbreed of Native Americans and Whites, two races we love very much. Well, its because they were our bitter enemy for a good part of the 1800s. They fucked us once, we fucked them harder, but we will never forget what they did to us. Many American folk heroes were killed that day. So I say, to the gas chambers!

Re: Remember the Alamo
July 06, 2011, 08:27:13 PM
Cool misguided nationalist story, bro.

July 06, 2011, 11:00:16 PM
What is it, another 20, max 30 years that they become a majority in the U.S.?  Better get cracking Kommandant.

July 06, 2011, 11:19:44 PM
Cool misguided nationalist story, bro.
If you're just going to insult the dude, cool, I'm all for it as long as you can keep it original.

You don't want to do that though, that requires wit and shit. So you took the easy path and pulled a meme, the modern equivalent of quoting sitcom jokes.

July 07, 2011, 01:49:24 AM
The Spaniards/Mexicans are one of our oldest enemies, along with the Injuns and Brits. We may have forgotten, but the Mexicans haven't.

July 07, 2011, 07:07:50 AM
Have you ever wondered why we hate Mexicans so much as a culture? ....we will never forget what they did to us. ....So I say, to the gas chambers!
I wonder why YOU hate Mexicans so much...I done forgot what they did to 'us'.  I'm more concerned about what hip-hop is doing to Us.  How is immigration reform coming along? 

July 07, 2011, 11:14:54 AM
This seems to be a racial question.

July 08, 2011, 04:34:34 AM
Wanna confuse Mexicans in class? Tell them that their culture is German in origin.

July 09, 2011, 02:02:50 AM
Have you ever wondered why we hate Mexicans so much as a culture? Aren't they just a crossbreed of Native Americans and Whites, two races we love very much. Well, its because they were our bitter enemy for a good part of the 1800s. They fucked us once, we fucked them harder, but we will never forget what they did to us. Many American folk heroes were killed that day. So I say, to the gas chambers!

I hate you both.

But seriously, I don't give a shit about patriotism, history, folk heroes or revenge, nor have you elaborated any arguments as to why I should.

July 10, 2011, 08:04:13 AM
I don't give a shit about patriotism, history, folk heroes or revenge, nor have you elaborated any arguments as to why I should.
Not giving a shit about revenge may be a healthy stance, not giving a shit about history is blatantly retarded, and not giving a shit about folk heroes or patriotism is boring.

All humans feel a need to belong to a greater culture, the loose community that is Hessiandom is not enough. If you do not like how your nation is running now, the only sane option is try your hardest to bring it to it's former glory. You are inextricably linked to your nation whether you like it or not, and if you aren't mentally ill, you love your tribe.

July 10, 2011, 05:53:12 PM
I don't give a shit about patriotism, history, folk heroes or revenge, nor have you elaborated any arguments as to why I should.
Not giving a shit about revenge may be a healthy stance, not giving a shit about history is blatantly retarded, and not giving a shit about folk heroes or patriotism is boring.

All humans feel a need to belong to a greater culture, the loose community that is Hessiandom is not enough. If you do not like how your nation is running now, the only sane option is try your hardest to bring it to it's former glory. You are inextricably linked to your nation whether you like it or not, and if you aren't mentally ill, you love your tribe.

I'm inextricably linked to the world, I can't survive without air, water, etc. But usually supporting your country means indirectly opposing other countries and opposing the world. In the future perhaps all countries can enjoy the luxuries today's first-world countries enjoy, but at the moment there's simply not enough resources, technologies and human man power to go around, the luxuries and powers of the first-world countries are subject to great scarcity. So supporting your country to have these finite resources in effect works to take them away from other countries, and this in-fighting does nothing for the world as a whole.

I don't even feel much connection to humanity at large, but if that's the case then why would I try to work against humanity? Like democracy it's the least worst option, the healthy and right choice goes with the flow and is so much easier, so I maintain my stance in this regard that in-fighting among individual countries is unhealthy. It's the way to go, but I don't feel any great connection with it - if you love something then cut your heart strings with it a let it be free.

As for history, don't misunderstand when I just said a one-liner about it I wasn't being completely clear. I care about the present so I care about history insofar as it affects the present and insofar as learning from it can shed light on the present and future, but I don't dredge back up hold history for the sake of dredging back up old history that has nothing to do with me, nor do I define my present based on my past.

July 10, 2011, 07:18:12 PM

I'm inextricably linked to the world, I can't survive without air, water, etc. But usually supporting your country means indirectly opposing other countries and opposing the world. In the future perhaps all countries can enjoy the luxuries today's first-world countries enjoy, but at the moment there's simply not enough resources, technologies and human man power to go around, the luxuries and powers of the first-world countries are subject to great scarcity. So supporting your country to have these finite resources in effect works to take them away from other countries, and this in-fighting does nothing for the world as a whole.

I don't even feel much connection to humanity at large, but if that's the case then why would I try to work against humanity? Like democracy it's the least worst option, the healthy and right choice goes with the flow and is so much easier, so I maintain my stance in this regard that in-fighting among individual countries is unhealthy. It's the way to go, but I don't feel any great connection with it - if you love something then cut your heart strings with it a let it be free.

As for history, don't misunderstand when I just said a one-liner about it I wasn't being completely clear. I care about the present so I care about history insofar as it affects the present and insofar as learning from it can shed light on the present and future, but I don't dredge back up hold history for the sake of dredging back up old history that has nothing to do with me, nor do I define my present based on my past.
I'm guessing you don't believe in the theory of evolution: When animals separate into semi-isolated populations, some thrive while others die off, because populations and individuals inherently differ. The mutations of the populations who survive move the species as a whole further towards adapting with an ever changing ecosystem. When humans believe we are exempt from this, it only causes destruction to the world as a whole.

July 10, 2011, 09:34:21 PM
I'm guessing you don't believe in the theory of evolution: When animals separate into semi-isolated populations, some thrive while others die off, because populations and individuals inherently differ. The mutations of the populations who survive move the species as a whole further towards adapting with an ever changing ecosystem. When humans believe we are exempt from this, it only causes destruction to the world as a whole.

I don't know how many times I've been over this. Of course I believe in Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest, however it takes thousands and millions of years to come into play. Modern countries, societies and ethnographic groups are intermingling and are interconnected so much, the borders and definitions are changing so rapidly, and there's so much intervention by governments and even from the moral impetuses of organizations, groups and individuals helping the disadvantaged that you can throw survival of the fittest right out the window. As a general concept modern capitalist civilization is certainly tooth and nail that's true, however its process is no longer defined by the gene pool.

July 10, 2011, 10:16:14 PM

I don't know how many times I've been over this. Of course I believe in Darwin's theory of survival of the fittest, however it takes thousands and millions of years to come into play. Modern countries, societies and ethnographic groups are intermingling and are interconnected so much, the borders and definitions are changing so rapidly, and there's so much intervention by governments and even from the moral impetuses of organizations, groups and individuals helping the disadvantaged that you can throw survival of the fittest right out the window. As a general concept modern capitalist civilization is certainly tooth and nail that's true, however its process is no longer defined by the gene pool.

Evolution is always in play, it just takes thousands of years to build distinctions we call "species". And ultimately, yes, modern capitalism fails, but its the same capitalism that brings illegals up here to work fields and ultimately favors a gray consumerist culture that I'm speaking against. The Mexican vs. (US)American distinction was formed during the age of exploration and defined by differing colonizing practices of England and Spain, which were already two separate cultures and populations by that point.

July 11, 2011, 03:09:56 AM

Evolution is always in play, it just takes thousands of years to build distinctions we call "species". And ultimately, yes, modern capitalism fails, but its the same capitalism that brings illegals up here to work fields and ultimately favors a gray consumerist culture that I'm speaking against. The Mexican vs. (US)American distinction was formed during the age of exploration and defined by differing colonizing practices of England and Spain, which were already two separate cultures and populations by that point.

Genes are always at play, but not evolution, for example statistically speaking it's the impoverished that have the most children, not those who you would necessarily deem to be the 'fittest' by your modern standards.

Also, to be clear, I never said modern capitalism fails.