Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Our global monetary system

Our global monetary system
July 11, 2011, 06:12:41 AM
I think this is a pretty solid documentary which explains how money is used as debt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg

And I learned a little more today after watching it - I've realized how important it is to teach my little nephew into becoming a well-rounded, exceptional human being. If our system were to ever collapse during his lifetime, I want to be assured that he will be ready for it.

Do the same for your children and/or young family members - educate them. This documentary is a good start for the public.

Re: Our global monetary system
July 11, 2011, 06:25:18 AM
The last part of the documentary is a little far-fetched, but just keep the first half of the documentary in mind, that's the important part.

Re: Our global monetary system
July 11, 2011, 02:19:14 PM
What's very interesting is that absolutely nobody has a clear plan for how to proceed.

The left are scattered all over the map. Some argue for a minimum guaranteed, government distrubuted income whether one is employed or no. Others argue for more jobs as a means for equitable access to income.

The libertarians and the left defensively avoid the non-economic even as it has been shown that neither opulence nor squalor have much to do with what motivates us deeply (values).

The right are attracted to the libertarian way as a means to revolt against and dispossess the freeloaders, or more fairly put, against people who are less suited to a technological, self-reliance and democratic free market type of society.

The existing administration understands that nothing can be done. It is handing out wealth to areas that will produce and have a long history of generating no wealth for the future. The federal government behaves now exactly as the doctor that comforts the dying, delerious patient before the end.