Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal
July 19, 2011, 08:08:01 PM
Damian Labuda of the University of Montreal's Department of Pediatrics and the CHU Sainte-Justine Research Center conducted the study with his colleagues. They determined some of the human X chromosome originates from Neanderthals, but only in people of non-African heritage.

Neanderthals possessed the gene for language and had sophisticated music, art and tool craftsmanship skills, so they must have not been all that unattractive to modern humans at the time.
http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.html

...and no one of intelligence was surprised.

Re: All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal
July 19, 2011, 08:23:04 PM
This is not possible.....we are all exactly the same......
"  Jesus Christ Submitted To The Roman Emperor At His Birth And At His Death: Jesus Christ Never Submitted to Man-Made Modern Democracy! "

July 19, 2011, 09:17:24 PM
It's astounding how illiterate/unintelligent/misconstructive these anti-white negroes can be.

July 19, 2011, 10:14:12 PM
Given these three events, I wouldn't be surprised if many Africans have some Neanderthal ancestry due to mullatoes being bred:
The European conquest of Africa
The European settlement of South Africa
The repatriation of mostly interbred, some mostly white, "african" slaves and freemen to Liberia

July 19, 2011, 10:25:27 PM
Neanderthal pride!!!

Seriously, good news, some anthropologists will cry with this one, molecular evidence that distinguishes Africans from non-Africans (i.e. we are not all Africans). Thanks for sharing

EDIT: I guess this means that non-Africans are just partially African, in this case, title is confusing.

July 19, 2011, 10:55:43 PM
Remember that the Neanderthals also could be human admixed, but with other humans than those in sub-Saharan Africa.

July 20, 2011, 12:42:10 AM
The modern human/Neanderthal combo likely benefitted our species, enabling it to survive in harsh, cold regions that Neanderthals previously had adapted to."

This. Nothing to fear in terms of intelligence for Africans, as far I know, Neanderthal genes couldn't contributed too much to intelligence.

July 20, 2011, 01:05:12 AM
Why on earth not?  Perhaps a combination of Neanderthal and Sapiens intelligences is what caused Eurasian supremacy on this planet.

July 20, 2011, 03:54:43 AM
Why on earth not?  Perhaps a combination of Neanderthal and Sapiens intelligences is what caused Eurasian supremacy on this planet.

It's just a deduction.  We know that, although Neanderthals weren't complete savages, Sapiens intelligence was superior. Also, we know that Africans (I think the article refers to blacks), are intelligent despite having no Neanderthal genes, and this was of course, via Sapiens.

This shouldn't be trumpeted as some form of supremacy; it supports the multi-regional theory, and crumbles race just as a social construct.

July 20, 2011, 05:36:44 AM
Why on earth not?  Perhaps a combination of Neanderthal and Sapiens intelligences is what caused Eurasian supremacy on this planet.

It's just a deduction.  We know that, although Neanderthals weren't complete savages, Sapiens intelligence was superior. Also, we know that Africans (I think the article refers to blacks), are intelligent despite having no Neanderthal genes, and this was of course, via Sapiens.

This shouldn't be trumpeted as some form of supremacy; it supports the multi-regional theory, and crumbles race just as a social construct.
Actually, Neanderthals had the highest brain to body ratio out of all the homonids. Sapiens just bred faster and thus had the numbers to absorb Neanderthal populations. Probably a bad combination, considering the mess the crossbreed has made of the world.

July 20, 2011, 07:43:08 AM
Given these three events, I wouldn't be surprised if many Africans have some Neanderthal ancestry due to mullatoes being bred:
The European conquest of Africa
The European settlement of South Africa
The repatriation of mostly interbred, some mostly white, "african" slaves and freemen to Liberia

The Basters (also known as Baasters, Rehobothers or Rehoboth Basters) are the descendants of Cape Colony Dutch and indigenous African women. They largely live in Namibia and are similar to Coloured or Griqua people in South Africa.

The name Baster is derived from the Dutch word for "bastard" (or "crossbreed"). While some people consider this term demeaning, the Basters proudly use the term as an indication of their history in the same way as the Métis ("Mixed") people of Canada.

While the current numbers of Basters remain unclear (figures between 20 000 and 40 000 are given), the Basters are concerned that their unique heritage will be lost in a modern Namibia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baster

Why on earth not?  Perhaps a combination of Neanderthal and Sapiens intelligences is what caused Eurasian supremacy on this planet.

I'd hate to be nitpicking with you but are you sure you're using the term "Eurasian" correctly? As far as I know the term refers to Asian people who mixed with Europeans during the colonial period.

July 20, 2011, 08:11:06 AM
Haha, it's the bloody American vs. British English thing again.  In England, we use the term "Eurasia" to refer to the landmass/continent which is Europe and Asia, and "Eurasian" to mean "of or relating to Eurasia (including people)".  It's just a term for non-Africans, really.

July 20, 2011, 08:20:11 AM
Oh ok. Here in America in the Netherlands the term is mostly used for ethnic groups like the Indos so you had me confused for a moment. Politician Geert Wilders is of Eurasian descent for instance.

July 20, 2011, 01:34:45 PM
Cargést, "Eurasian" means the same thing here in the USA! USA! USA!!1 Stop talking to the hillbillies!

Actually, Neanderthals had the highest brain to body ratio out of all the homonids. Sapiens just bred faster and thus had the numbers to absorb Neanderthal populations. Probably a bad combination, considering the mess the crossbreed has made of the world.
Funny. Clicking around on that same site earlier I stumbled across this: http://news.discovery.com/human/shrinking-brains-intelligence-110207.html
Also related: http://news.discovery.com/human/mating-with-neanderthals-good-for-human-health-110617.html

There's a shitload of interesting articles there actually. This one was especially entertaining: http://news.discovery.com/human/report-abusive-priests-not-pedophiles-products-of-60s-110527.html
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

July 21, 2011, 10:53:54 PM

That's what some of the affiliated writers have been saying for years because history, logic, religion and science have each pointed to this truth. It is a real chore to get the extremist conservatives out there to move past the reactionary bigotry habit and move into a better updated understanding.

The moderates and liberals are hopelessly stuck in the 1780s to 1960s post-God humanist epoch however. Sadly, the real world will be leaving these ever further behind and they are going to get ever more insane. Worse still, they yet hold the reigns in much of the modern world.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793