Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

We need help

We need help
July 20, 2011, 01:41:05 PM
For the first time in a long time, stuff is moving.

1. I need trolls and activists.

irc.hardchats.com
#wiki

2. I need people who can move articles from www.freespeechproject.com to www.amerika.org

Last time, we missed some

3. Who can volunteer to help with making the DLA 2.0 ?

Re: We need help
July 20, 2011, 05:05:47 PM
I'm pitching in on the second by seeking out missing articles at the destination from the source site. It is entirely possible I could also miss some so another pair of eyes wouldn't hurt before FSP snaps shut for good.

July 22, 2011, 03:25:08 AM
3. Who can volunteer to help with making the DLA 2.0 ?

Depending on what's required of the volunteers, I can have a hand in this.

July 22, 2011, 07:06:46 AM
1. We are coordinating here:

http://lists.amerika.org/listinfo.cgi/nihilism-amerika.org

Join the list, which is low-traffic, to see what others are up to.

2. We've got several projects

* Restoring ANUS public image
* A book of classic texts
* Migration to deathmetal.org

We need people to help with each.

More updates will be posted to the list (we need one place to put everything).

July 22, 2011, 02:03:48 PM
I'll start with any missing Guenon or Sunic texts and put them in a blog entry in edit mode for formatting. It looks like all the Evola texts migrated some months ago, but it wouldn't hurt to look again. Full list of what has migrated is in the NIHIL mail list.

July 25, 2011, 08:57:18 AM
We are currently working together to get ANUS better representation on Wikipedia.

irc.hardchats.com
#wiki (also #gnaa and #anus, pronounced "POUND ANUS")

I'm on as "GayChrist"

July 26, 2011, 01:06:09 AM
Not inherently helpful, but I trolled a wikipedo on the #wikipedia-en channel for a little while. I'd like to think that my sodomizing was of some benefit if only to the overall ANUS morale.

July 26, 2011, 08:36:29 PM
Not inherently helpful, but I trolled a wikipedo on the #wikipedia-en channel for a little while. I'd like to think that my sodomizing was of some benefit if only to the overall ANUS morale.

War against the meek!

July 28, 2011, 05:38:47 PM
JOB OPENING

We need multiple editors for the DLA page on Facebook and Google Pus

1. Post news items from the site
2. Post classic metal videos
3. Post exceptional news in community
4. Pimp page to clueless masses

July 28, 2011, 09:55:32 PM
1. Post news items from the site

Can your forum software not generate an RSS stream of the posts in the news sub-forum, which can be automatically fed to Facebook via a third-party software?

Oh and while I'm on the subject, I would love an RSS stream for DLA's blog, the last one you gave me hasn't been updated in a few months.

July 29, 2011, 04:17:46 PM
Can your forum software not generate an RSS stream of the posts in the news sub-forum, which can be automatically fed to Facebook via a third-party software?

None of these work for shit, sadly.

http://www.anus.com/zine/blog/rss.xml

July 29, 2011, 08:11:44 PM
Wow thanks for the link Conservationist, I didn't realize the blog was updated so much (I could never find it). I assume you realize you can feed that RSS stream directly into Facebook. As for the videos, I recommend you get an archive of videos you deem to be high-quality, then you can just rotate through those constantly in order so it doesn't consume any time to pick and choose which one. Also I would be very happy to put for free some DLA adds on my website, but I looked on DLA and I couldn't find anywhere that you offer banners for others to promote. Also a Facebook friend counter thingy is always good to have so people can 'up' you, and Google came out with a similar 'plus one' thingy.

July 29, 2011, 08:25:24 PM
Who can volunteer to help with making the DLA 2.0 ?

What all does this entail?

August 01, 2011, 08:11:30 AM
Since the request for assistance, Team Amerika have started migrating hundreds of European New Right essays at the rate of a few a day in order to consolidate content.

http://www.amerika.org/1970/07/

August 01, 2011, 01:53:07 PM

2. We've got several projects

* Restoring ANUS public image

sorry?