Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Thus passes the great hero Anders Breivik into martyrdom

So you're ok with mass extermination provided that you have a personal dislike for the victims?

Notice the absence of the word mass. Notice sarcasm.

Also, as noted before, Anders is an emotional reject (read parts of the biography in his manifesto) with no life (lvl 85 character in World of Warcraft):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOS3dYUK4js

Not to mention he's a Christian fundamentalist that spent 15000 hours studying religion (what a waste of time!).

Wow, so many emotional arguments in this thread... You guys are calling Anders anything from a liberal extremist to a fundamentalist christian, it makes this forum seem like any random mainstream website filled with clueless morons! And the best part is when people claim that the actions of Anders somehow obstructed their own political fight. So tell me, what are the results of your political efforts? Did you make international front-page news lately? I don't think so...

If anything the responses here just make me admire Anders even more. He must have been at least 5 years ahead of his time. He was a REVOLUTIONARY, something that most of you apparently are afraid of: actual change, not just the socializing part of a movement. Oh and what are you here to do? Just socializing of course...

At least Cargest is honest and doesn't care about society's taboos. But most of you seem brainwashed with the typical vindictive judeo-christian passive aggressive humanism that anus.com has taken so many stances against. "DUURRRR HE HURT PEOPLE SO IF YOU AGREE THEN MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD SHOOT YOU TOO!!1 DERP!"

There's an emotional side to this story and there's the rational side. Most of you are on the emotional side riding the waves like an emo-surfer. If people like me deserve to die for seeing anything positive in the brave deeds of Anders Breivik then by Satan I hope your last tears will never be shed. You simply do not deserve comfort and happiness if you're unwilling to suffer and make sacrifices for them. Stop acting like spoiled little children.

What is my emotional 'Judeo-Christian' mentality? That I label this fool as a neurotic, that everything he stands for, including his Judeo-Christian sentiments, is completely repulsive to me? Of course a few of us are pissed off that this moron killed 93 random children for something as ludicrous and lacking in reason as 'a war against cultural Marxism'. Where the hell, except for in his inane conclusions, has this pervasive cultural Marxism existed apart from outsider countries like the USSR in mainly the 30s (not to mention 'Staliniism' was a butchering of Marx..)? The guy's clearly a waste of evolution.

At least Cargest is honest and doesn't care about society's taboos.
All hail Cargest!

Wow, so many emotional arguments in this thread... You guys are calling Anders anything from a liberal extremist to a fundamentalist christian, it makes this forum seem like any random mainstream website filled with clueless morons! And the best part is when people claim that the actions of Anders somehow obstructed their own political fight. So tell me, what are the results of your political efforts? Did you make international front-page news lately? I don't think so...

If anything the responses here just make me admire Anders even more. He must have been at least 5 years ahead of his time. He was a REVOLUTIONARY, something that most of you apparently are afraid of: actual change, not just the socializing part of a movement. Oh and what are you here to do? Just socializing of course...

At least Cargest is honest and doesn't care about society's taboos. But most of you seem brainwashed with the typical vindictive judeo-christian passive aggressive humanism that anus.com has taken so many stances against. "DUURRRR HE HURT PEOPLE SO IF YOU AGREE THEN MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD SHOOT YOU TOO!!1 DERP!"

There's an emotional side to this story and there's the rational side. Most of you are on the emotional side riding the waves like an emo-surfer. If people like me deserve to die for seeing anything positive in the brave deeds of Anders Breivik then by Satan I hope your last tears will never be shed. You simply do not deserve comfort and happiness if you're unwilling to suffer and make sacrifices for them. Stop acting like spoiled little children.

Can you please start limiting your angry faggotry to just a couple of sentences in future?

The dude that did this lived in a fantasy world. He recycled Other People's Ideas(tm) whilst clearly not comprehending any of it. Just look at the quoted extract earlier where his writing identifies a weakness of Nazism being its tasteless actions. Then think what he did. He clearly had no idea of what he had been reading and recycling.

I see a Jared Loughner copycat complete with American libertarian-left ideological distortions minus the schizophrenia, plus Wilders for regional context which adds muslims to the laundry list of those who hate our freedoms.

Most of you are on the emotional side riding the waves like an emo-surfer.

This is excellent sig material.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

The "emotional" people on this thread have forgotten/never learned fundamental premises which we should all have accepted by now (how long have you people been inside the ANUS?).  In no particular order: Life and Death are equally sacred; il messaggero no e importante; everything is relative beyond the objective.  Objectively speaking, one man killed ninety odd people.  Emotionally speaking, this is ("could be construed to be") a horrible event which just serves to place people against those with similar views as this man, because obviously crackpots who latch onto extremist ideas are emblematic of the true members of groups who follow such ideas.

What a load of fucking bullshit.  Give me the objective perspective any day.  My own emotional response to this is FUCK YES, PEOPLE DIED.  DEATH IS GOOD.  I LIKE DEATH (NOT THE BAND, THE TERMINATION OF LIFE). /capslock

I would never have expected people here to get butthurt over that kind of sentiment, just as I would never have expected people here to give two shits about this faggot or his garbled recycling of good ideas.  He killed a fucktonne of people - that's good.  Forget the reasons for which he did it, forget the people who died, forget all of that circumstantial bullshit, and recognise that a miniscule dent was made in the human population of this planet by one man.  To be cliché: that's fucking Metal, man.

You are a toilet cleaner with an Internet connection. You don't know a thing about current Politics or History. You're the kind of guy that Anders is: a resentful idiot that in his ignorance and stupidity thought that shooting 92 people was the only choice. People like you have two options: cleaning toilets while you alleviate your existence with drugs/virtual lives,,, or TEH REVOLUTION!!1!  But that's because you have no other capacities... that's why you sympathize with this loser.

Anders is a piece of shit, despite he being an "anti-egalitarian". I prefer peasant communist revolutionaries, they are not such cowards.

What a load of fucking bullshit.  Give me the objective perspective any day.  My own emotional response to this is FUCK YES, PEOPLE DIED.  DEATH IS GOOD.  I LIKE DEATH (NOT THE BAND, THE TERMINATION OF LIFE). /capslock

Ha, "Objective". You're using terms you don't know too well. Earth population - 92 = objectively good. Good for what? Does the universe get better for having -92 persons? What "objects" are you talking about?

You are a toilet cleaner with an Internet connection.
This is even better sig material

You are a toilet cleaner with an Internet connection.
This is even better sig material

Indeed, because if "toilet cleaner" is part of your vocabulary that would suggest you've had a poor education (or you're Polish)

You simply do not deserve comfort and happiness if you're unwilling to suffer and make sacrifices for them.

...by taking the easy way out and throwing a temper tantrum with an assault rifle, rather than doing the actual work, suffering, and self-sacrificing effort of having a positive effect on the world.

I'm not crying over the fact that this happened, but this guy didn't do anything admirable or useful.

Ha, "Objective". You're using terms you don't know too well. Earth population - 92 = objectively good. Good for what? Does the universe get better for having -92 persons? What "objects" are you talking about?

You're misunderstanding (maybe I should've been clearer) - my emotional response is not objective.  How could it be?  My emotions are my emotions: they are, by definition, subjective.  There is no "objectively good" (where did I say that?).

The objective perspective is the one I offered earlier: a man killed 90 odd people, plain and simple.  Such is the culmination of the events of this scenario!  I'd prefer a simple acceptance of this fact to the "hurr durr so bad so mny ppl ded now i crey" perspective being championed here (don't take the bait, people, please).

You're misunderstanding (maybe I should've been clearer) - my emotional response is not objective.  How could it be?  My emotions are my emotions: they are, by definition, subjective.  There is no "objectively good" (where did I say that?).

The objective perspective is the one I offered earlier: a man killed 90 odd people, plain and simple.  Such is the culmination of the events of this scenario!  I'd prefer a simple acceptance of this fact to the "hurr durr so bad so mny ppl ded now i crey" perspective being championed here (don't take the bait, people, please).

Now you're making less sense. "Objectively good", in any case, would mean that this event was socially beneficial (which was not). Now you're telling that, objectively, a man killed 90 people, what's your next objective affirmation? Sky is blue and grass is green?

From his music recommendations:
Saga is a courageous, Swedish, female nationalist-oriented musician who creates pop-music with
patriotic texts. She is, as far as I know, the best and most talented patriotic musician in the English
speaking world. And for those of you, like myself, who hates “metal”, Saga is one of the few
sources available that offers quality patriotic pop-music with brilliant texts. Most of the tracks are in
English and some are in Swedish.

He was a tall and beautiful bodybulider

I think someone has a crush...

Anyways I'm not offended by this thing in Norway or making light of it, nor do I label it as "terrorism", but if there's any value in Breivik's actions it certainly did not shine through the obscurant poverty of Anonymous' original post, which is ironic and sad. Delicate, controversial and existentially profound subject matter requires serious and adept treatment in order for 'alternative' / non-mainstream perspectives about it to be constructive and persuasive.
www.TheMetalDiscourser.com
The universe is naked, attack its corpus, take a real stab at your life and let the blood flow — RIP the sound of the very fabric tearing.