Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Death to racism

Death to racism
August 22, 2011, 08:01:45 PM
I have realized for some time racism is not what we want. Life is not as simple as superior/inferior.

By the same token, ethnic-cultural self-determination and rule by organic culture is the only solution to modernity, which is shiny on the outside and filled from within with a surge of disgusting rot.

Re: Death to racism
August 22, 2011, 08:06:57 PM
Agreed. I cannot STAND racism. There are differences between races that are genetic, of course, but just because a person has lighter/darker skin or a wider nose or a flatter face does not make them inferior.

Someone needs to herd up the Zionists, White supremacists, Black power activists, Latino street gangs, and Islamic fundamentalists (in addition to other hateful regressive groups) and grind them all up into compost so that we may plant large fields of crops and trees; this way these groups will actually accomplish something.

August 23, 2011, 03:38:21 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that negroes just aren't as good as Whites at pretty much anything which we would consider to be "beneficial" in any of our societies across time.  Except running.  Some of those fuckers sure can run.

August 23, 2011, 07:36:29 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that negroes just aren't as good as Whites at pretty much anything which we would consider to be "beneficial" in any of our societies across time.  Except running.  Some of those fuckers sure can run.
This may (or not) be true in aggregate right now, but genetic pools are not static.  There's no inherent limitation to the genetic potential of African people.

I also think the concept of racial superiority/inferiority is simply incoherent.  You have to first choose a set of objective criteria and the only one I can think of is survival.  Any other factor is by nature semi-arbitrary and something to be concerned for in intra-racial or intra-ethnic terms.

August 23, 2011, 07:48:34 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that negroes just aren't as good as Whites at pretty much anything which we would consider to be "beneficial" in any of our societies across time.  Except running.  Some of those fuckers sure can run.

As JewishPhysics appointed, the objective criteria does not matter. Also, humans only need to adapt and breed; survival is easy (generally). Building a civilization is supernumerary, but all the while rewarding. As each civilization requires standards, one set of standards cannot bleed into other civilizations' standards. That would create a paradox.

On a divergent note:

This view is probably unpopular within the ANUSsphere, but I do not mind minor miscegenation. As long as the ethnicities in question are valid, contributing citizens, no harm can come of it. I suppose such a stance is arbitrary unless we were discussing amnesty. The point is that sometimes, standards envelope other peoples. Suffocation, for instance, has two African-descendants. Both of which are not your typical negro. Exceptions are not the rule of course.

August 23, 2011, 12:31:37 PM
On a divergent note:

This view is probably unpopular within the ANUSsphere, but I do not mind minor miscegenation. As long as the ethnicities in question are valid, contributing citizens, no harm can come of it. I suppose such a stance is arbitrary unless we were discussing amnesty. The point is that sometimes, standards envelope other peoples. Suffocation, for instance, has two African-descendants. Both of which are not your typical negro. Exceptions are not the rule of course.

I'm in agreement here. As long as both parents are sound in morals and good in spirit, I have no problem with what ethnicity they are. There are always exceptions.

August 23, 2011, 01:20:21 PM
I believe my race is superior to others(superior in the sense that those cultural and material things I find valuable, important and awe-inspiring are almost exclusively creations of my people) - that doesn't mean I hate, or necessarily dislike folks of other races, or cannot appreciate what they do, make, or what have you.  I am well beyond arguing that there are exceptions to rules and averages, etc. Of course there are - who cares. When all is said and done I prefer my own, that is all.  

August 23, 2011, 02:18:09 PM
There's no inherent limitation to the genetic potential of African people.

No, but we may have a helping hand.

August 24, 2011, 05:16:07 PM
I also think the concept of racial superiority/inferiority is simply incoherent.  You have to first choose a set of objective criteria and the only one I can think of is survival.  Any other factor is by nature semi-arbitrary and something to be concerned for in intra-racial or intra-ethnic terms.

That's the point Nietzsche made: all criteria are arbitrary, including the criterion that all criteria are arbitrary.

The point of nationalism isn't that other races are bad/good, it's that race/ethny is the basis of a shared cultural values system.

That is why multiculturalism, miscegenation, etc. are destructive. They destroy ethnic groups and races.

August 24, 2011, 06:19:06 PM
The point of nationalism isn't that other races are bad/good, it's that race/ethny is the basis of a shared cultural values system.

True. However, consider that the good vs. bad dichotomy has infected our part of the world for over fifteen centuries. So, people are predisposed to make their evaluations on this supposedly moral axis. In the last three centuries, the value system defect has worsened to equal vs. unequal.

There is only one benefit to this. By coaxing people into volunteering their valuations, it is an easy method for flushing out the dumb chimps among the very few intelligent humans. In our time especially, the chimps are very eager to display their Crowdist allegiances with their socially approved binary moral assertions.

August 24, 2011, 08:01:00 PM
Kill all the black people and there won't be any more racism.

August 25, 2011, 04:29:40 PM
Kill all the black people and there won't be any more racism.

Fear of racism is just fear of natural selection.

Did evolution branch and favor the northern races? Yes.

Could we apply evolutionary pressures and apply the same benefits to the African races, who trail everyone else in IQ, health and morality? Sure.

Is it racism to notice this? No.

Is it racism to notice that different races, social classes and groups have different abilities? No.

Is it racism to say "I want to live in a country of people like me"? No.

The denigration of black people and other races, and the paranoia involving Jews, however, are both racism -- and both pointless.

Anyone who does not disregard such useless emotions is inferior and should be euthanized.

August 25, 2011, 05:06:57 PM
Anyone who does not disregard such useless emotions is inferior and should be euthanized.

Wrong. They should be impaled!

Anyhow, I think our stance on race is something the general public can understand. It is not a difficult concept, and rewriting failing morals is possible.

August 25, 2011, 05:38:50 PM
Well, blacks certainly commit most of the crime, that is for sure. Make of that what you will.

August 25, 2011, 07:39:04 PM
Well, blacks certainly commit most of the crime, that is for sure. Make of that what you will.

Not necessarily. They just get caught and sentenced more often.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0008.htm (This is just in Connecticut, which I'm using as an example)

2006 - blacks committed 38% of crimes, whites committed 34%. Not too much of a difference here, and certainly not most.

Unfortunately, due to popular hip hop's unruly "culture" glorifying crime and violence to obtain riches, they're not exactly given excellent role models either.