Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Death to racism

Re: Death to racism
August 26, 2011, 03:39:13 AM
Im my area, if there's trouble in a school or a local event, there's a black man behind it.

August 26, 2011, 11:43:20 PM
Just curious, how many of you actually live amongst or very near to black populations?

August 27, 2011, 02:51:11 AM
I like ideas that make sense. I like the idea of multiculturalism.

But what people call "multiculturalism" today ought to be called "monoculturalism", because by forcing everybody to adhere to multiculturalism (a culture unto itself), it ceases to be multiculturalism. No one wins. It makes no sense.

True multiculturalism is giving different ethnic groups their own space as well as creating spaces for those who want to mix. Everyone wins. It just makes sense.

August 27, 2011, 03:59:17 AM
Well, blacks certainly commit most of the crime, that is for sure. Make of that what you will.

Not necessarily. They just get caught and sentenced more often.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0008.htm (This is just in Connecticut, which I'm using as an example)

2006 - blacks committed 38% of crimes, whites committed 34%. Not too much of a difference here, and certainly not most.

Unfortunately, due to popular hip hop's unruly "culture" glorifying crime and violence to obtain riches, they're not exactly given excellent role models either.

Your numbers appear to ignore a critical fact - Whites are nearly 80% of Connecticut's population, Blacks just 10% or so. Thus, adjusted for percentage of population per capita by race, Blacks are overwhelmingly more criminal! This business about them simpy being "caught" more is naive nonsense.

August 27, 2011, 04:04:20 AM
Just curious, how many of you actually live amongst or very near to black populations?

I live near several large black populations. As a result, I am plenty familiar with their mischief and mayhem. I am also old enough to have seen this go on for decades. Absolutely no one need tell me how all-too-many blacks operate. 

August 27, 2011, 04:36:56 AM

Live near a black population? No, but when i'm around them in large groups they're always the loudest or the first ones to start shit with someone else.

August 27, 2011, 04:42:55 AM
Well, blacks certainly commit most of the crime, that is for sure. Make of that what you will.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0008.htm (This is just in Connecticut, which I'm using as an example)

2006 - blacks committed 38% of crimes, whites committed 34%. Not too much of a difference here, and certainly not most.

Unfortunately, due to popular hip hop's unruly "culture" glorifying crime and violence to obtain riches, they're not exactly given excellent role models either.

Your numbers appear to ignore a critical fact - Whites are nearly 80% of Connecticut's population, Blacks just 10% or so. Thus, adjusted for percentage of population per capita by race, Blacks are overwhelmingly more criminal! This business about them simpy being "caught" more is naive nonsense.

They get caught more often because to be honest, police officers generally suspect them more (especially non black officers). Sucks, but then again they're victims of their own design, so you won't hear me feeling sorry for them.

I recently moved to Maryland so I live on a street with a good amount of black families. Nothing's been out of the ordinary so far. At my parents' house in NY there are few blacks in the immediate vicinity, but a town or 2 over they are abundant.

August 27, 2011, 09:13:14 AM

They get caught more often because to be honest, police officers generally suspect them more (especially non black officers). Sucks, but then again they're victims of their own design, so you won't hear me feeling sorry for them.

I recently moved to Maryland so I live on a street with a good amount of black families. Nothing's been out of the ordinary so far. At my parents' house in NY there are few blacks in the immediate vicinity, but a town or 2 over they are abundant.

You are ignoring all the known statistical evidence on this topic. Asserting that the monumentally greater incidence of crime of the part of Blacks is nothing more than police bias is something some race hustler like Al Sharpton might say - but it holds no water.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/26/opinion/26macdonald.html

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/item_EB3eFdXwY0uojyH5PeJHhI;jsessionid=66D9EF8980CC37D02C1B903DF4003FD0

This is just a quick samle - check the FBI Uniform Crime Statistics as well for even more detail. The problem isn't the cops - certainly not on the scale of the reality exposed by the stats on criminal behavior. Seen any "flash mob" videos lately?.

August 27, 2011, 01:52:01 PM
Well fuck I live across the river from Filthadelphia and close to Camden, NJ. So I do see a lot of blacks in the city. It would seem that this city is the worst as far as appearances go. I go to South Philly because my grandparents are still there after 45 years. They will tell you how much even that part of the neighborhood has changed. Philly in general has a lot more under developed properties even in the nicest parts. What you see in the ghetto is even worse: you see kids with motorcycles, Escalades, etc and they live in a dump of a home.  So speaking of blacks, the ones who ride their coattails are Puerto Ricans. They try to get what the blacks are offered, and make themselves feel suffered. My wife knows this because she is Puerto Rican, but she is disgusted at how they act especially when they come here. I tell you, America takes the breath out of great cultures!

August 27, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
I didn't say that was the ONLY reason blacks have a higher criminal rate. You're right, of course, Heydrich. There just seemed to be an underlying attitude within the last few posts that blacks were the cause of all crimes ever committed, ever, which didn't sit well with me.

Police bias exists though, believe it or not.

Also, I wouldn't link to an opinion article when trying to display facts about something.

August 27, 2011, 01:54:38 PM
Well fuck I live across the river from Filthadelphia and close to Camden, NJ. So I do see a lot of blacks in the city. It would seem that this city is the worst as far as appearances go. I go to South Philly because my grandparents are still there after 45 years. They will tell you how much even that part of the neighborhood has changed. Philly in general has a lot more under developed properties even in the nicest parts. What you see in the ghetto is even worse: you see kids with motorcycles, Escalades, etc and they live in a dump of a home.  So speaking of blacks, the ones who ride their coattails are Puerto Ricans. They try to get what the blacks are offered, and make themselves feel suffered. My wife knows this because she is Puerto Rican, but she is disgusted at how they act especially when they come here. I tell you, America takes the breath out of great cultures!

Camden is actually (as of 2008/9, not sure about now) the city with the highest crime rate per capita in the USA.

August 27, 2011, 09:31:33 PM

How could you even possibly know this?

August 28, 2011, 05:38:17 AM
If you don't hate American blacks, you haven't had to deal with them.

August 28, 2011, 03:06:45 PM

My first day living on a "black street" someone pulled what must have been a 40mph hit and run on my parked vehicle. I ran outside and began asking the idling blacks in the direct area who did it and if they got a plate, the responses were all the same, "I didn't see nuthin". The first, but not near the last act of crime I had to deal with in that neighborhood. I became more and more discouraged with the black community daily as they espoused EVERY behavior the MSM and Hollywood try to deny (and usually reverse back on to whites).

I don't hate them for their skin color, but I sure hate their culture.

August 29, 2011, 09:25:12 AM
I didn't say that was the ONLY reason blacks have a higher criminal rate. You're right, of course, Heydrich. There just seemed to be an underlying attitude within the last few posts that blacks were the cause of all crimes ever committed, ever, which didn't sit well with me.

Police bias exists though, believe it or not.

Also, I wouldn't link to an opinion article when trying to display facts about something.

You seem determined to believe what you believe, so I have no desire to convert you. The examples I provided are not simply "opinions" at all, but are derived from official records on crime as per the FBI, DOJ, Local Municipalities, etc. Blacks as a percentage of population are overrepresented in virtually every category (if not every one)of criminality regardless of city, town, state or what have you.

Of course police bias exists - all humans are biased one way or the other. Much of that police bias, however, has more to do with dealing daily with those incompatible with civilization than, some mindless "i just hates me some african-americans" attitude as the usual suspects wish you to believe.