Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Death to racism

Re: Death to racism
August 29, 2011, 11:39:13 AM
I'm sure we all realize this argument rapidly becomes circular. "Blacks have x problem disproportionately" may be true, but also is irrelevant. The fact is: only nationalism provides a stable society. This is about white society re-forming itself, not other groups. When diversity goes, they go, and all groups get a better social order: world nationalism.

http://www.amerika.org/politics/nationalism-is-not-racism/

August 29, 2011, 02:50:51 PM
I'm sure we all realize this argument rapidly becomes circular. "Blacks have x problem disproportionately" may be true, but also is irrelevant. The fact is: only nationalism provides a stable society. This is about white society re-forming itself, not other groups. When diversity goes, they go, and all groups get a better social order: world nationalism.

http://www.amerika.org/politics/nationalism-is-not-racism/

The nice thing about this stance is that the multiculturalists/monoculturalists receive their own territory. However, the issue is that certain peoples' pockets get empty, hence the despotism in multiculturalism/monoculturualism. The rest of the fools who dogmatically push multiculturalism live in typical, mostly uni-culture neighborhoods. They only push multiculturalism to feel good about themselves and belong to some political group of self-indulgence.

August 29, 2011, 04:01:14 PM
I don't hate blacks because they're black. That would be silly and a giant waste of time.

Their ghetto culture is highly corrosive though. There is a reason why there is a thing called "white flight" from cities that grow in minority population. No one wants to be around the decline.

August 29, 2011, 04:24:45 PM
^

No sensible people hate Blacks because they are Black - if in fact that even means anything. But many do take issues with Blacks because to the manner in which they conduct themselves, call it ghettoism, Black-culture, what have you. 

This idea that some hate Blacks simply because of the "color of their skin" is a cannard and always has been. It has always been the behavior of Blacks - many Blacks that is, not all, of course - that has been the problem.

In fact this whole "hate" deal is a fraud unto itself.  "White flight" as you noted, was not about some nebulous, or knee-jerk "hatred" of Blacks, but a percetly reasoned reaction to Black behavior and a wonderful example of survival instict as well.

Race is a complex issue in many ways, but yet the issues that attend it are often blindingly simple - and prefereing one's own racial group over another whom one deems widely incompatible with their own is about the most honest and natural thing a person can do!

This was clear to me a quarter century ago, and nothing whatsoever has transpired hence to change my mind one iota.

"Hate" is just a buzzword wielded by the egalitarians to stifle honest conversations about race, equality, etc. They fear reality.

August 29, 2011, 04:56:09 PM
I agree, but I also think that the past 40 years has been a bit rough for blacks as well, besides the civil rights era. Go back 40-50 years and you'll find that more black families were two parent households, and they had matriarchs and patriarchs (big momma, big dad). Now? What is it like 70% of all blacks are born without fathers?

August 29, 2011, 08:31:22 PM
This idea that some hate Blacks simply because of the "color of their skin" is a cannard and always has been.
God do I hate this.  This is and will always be one of the most cynical, manipulative, and under handed tactics I have ever come across.  It's a slight of hand used to equivocate any undesirable statement to a complete absurdo-reductionist view of race as skin hue.  It's especially the favored tactic of smarmy and condescending white guilt liberals.  It is one of the deadest give aways that someone is completely uninterested in truth or honesty.

August 29, 2011, 10:33:39 PM
Humanity has a distinct enjoyment of struggle, causing civilization evolution. That's why nationalism will not prevail. Only through the struggles of multiculturalism and ethnic/racial hatred, can humanity melt into one race and become a united Federation of Earth (seriously lol.) Otherwise tribalism of the most basic sort will never leave us and Earth will be destroyed by asteroids during Race War 5 or Religion War 12.

August 29, 2011, 11:34:53 PM
In fact this whole "hate" deal is a fraud unto itself.  "White flight" as you noted, was not about some nebulous, or knee-jerk "hatred" of Blacks, but a percetly reasoned reaction to Black behavior and a wonderful example of survival instict as well.
It might not even be about noticing an increase in black population. Residents of a neighborhood notice that property values are going down, they're hearing more police sirens than they used to and schools are getting worse. Ergo, new families that have the money (whites and asians have more money) decide to reproduce somewhere else. The color of the population changes by selection.

Is it so hard to believe that when the population of a society made by Europeans for Europeans is populated by too high a fraction of Africans as opposed to Europeans, that it stops working? Is it any surprise that as a society becomes more populated by Africans that it starts to resemble Africa?

Only if you'd spent your whole life convincing yourself that it's impossible.

If you don't hate American blacks, you haven't had to deal with them.
Actually, I disagree. Considering the places where I'm more likely to meet non-whites are also places where I meet or have met respectable people (Boy Scouts, Church, School, College, Work) I end up with a greater number of negative experiences being with rednecks, wiggers and punks (whites). So I've had good experiences dealing with people of other colors and cultures.

However, since I believe in science as a superior way to understand the world than this or that person's personal experiences, I'd have to say that diversity looks like a bad idea from a perspective of human well being. Despite slavery not being legal, I think many/most U.S. blacks are still de facto slaves, never getting out of the manual labor caste.

August 30, 2011, 02:22:43 AM
Despite slavery not being legal, I think many/most U.S. blacks are still de facto slaves, never getting out of the manual labor caste.

I disagree. They still receive mounds of financial aid and legal power. Hispanics have been the slave force, but they will gain power as well. The equality is going to be forced down everyone's throats regardless, even if that means raping the middle class. That is our current direction anyway.

August 30, 2011, 02:33:23 AM
Is it any surprise that as a society becomes more populated by Africans that it starts to resemble Africa?

We're crossing over issues here.

Do populations diverge based on evolutionary paths taken? Of course. Does this lead (hypothetically) to one population that went north developing higher intelligence and a raft of other features, including morality and social skills, that those who stayed behind lack? Surely.

But that's not the issue here.

The issue here is that nationalism is the only way to have shared actual values in a population.

Anything else is a nanny state imposing happy rules. Culture trumps bureaucracy.

And until we have nationalism, our societies will be directionless and self-consuming.

Time wasted on hating black people is stupid. Black people are what they are, but they're also facing a bad hand in this country -- dealt by diversity in all of its hypocritical, foolish forms. They are a de facto permanent underclass. That sucks. They'd have fewer material things at first but more self-respect and a future in Africa.

Ditto every other non-Western European group in North America.

If we persist on this path, we get the archetypal third world country: low IQ masses in slums, cynical leaders, no culture and thus, nothing except a me-first attitude, which eventually through evolution pares the population down into a herd of not very productive people. You can't recover from that, which is why the third world remains third world.

August 30, 2011, 03:22:24 AM
Actually, I disagree. Considering the places where I'm more likely to meet non-whites are also places where I meet or have met respectable people (Boy Scouts, Church, School, College, Work) I end up with a greater number of negative experiences being with rednecks, wiggers and punks (whites). So I've had good experiences dealing with people of other colors and cultures.

However, since I believe in science as a superior way to understand the world than this or that person's personal experiences, I'd have to say that diversity looks like a bad idea from a perspective of human well being. Despite slavery not being legal, I think many/most U.S. blacks are still de facto slaves, never getting out of the manual labor caste.

"Boy Scouts, Church, School, College and Work" -- Ha you've got to be trolling because those sure sound like activities your average uneducated American black enjoy! Manual labor caste? Whaaaaat? That implies work, and hard work. Have you actually met any black people? I think you have them mistaken for migrant Mexican workers.

August 30, 2011, 04:53:39 AM
"Boy Scouts, Church, School, College and Work" -- Ha you've got to be trolling because those sure sound like activities your average uneducated American black enjoy! Manual labor caste? Whaaaaat? That implies work, and hard work. Have you actually met any black people? I think you have them mistaken for migrant Mexican workers.

Here's the thing: you're going to push people who disagree with you into defensive positions.

I don't think it makes sense to spend a lot of energy arguing against black people when there's a bigger problem: diversity.

Even if no black people were involved, diversity would still destroy nations. By definition, it's not the fault of black people or white people. It's diversity; it's a crazy shitty idea like rent control.

August 31, 2011, 03:51:57 PM
Diversity abroad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY0qXy_LQ3s&feature=player_embedded

Multiculturalism must end.

August 31, 2011, 11:24:28 PM

"Boy Scouts, Church, School, College and Work" -- Ha you've got to be trolling because those sure sound like activities your average uneducated American black enjoy! (aside: contradiction here?)Manual labor caste? Whaaaaat? That implies work, and hard work. Have you actually met any black people? I think you have them mistaken for migrant Mexican workers.
I suppose I did exaggerate - there actually weren't that many blacks in scouts, at church, in the AP track at school, in college or at work, but the ones that were were respectable and those encounters represent the majority of my counters with blacks. My point was that my personal experience is skewed in favor of non-whites, but even then, I can appreciate nationalism.

And "manual labor caste" was also an exaggeration but I think you can agree that blacks have more representation in manual labor and blue-collar work while whites have more representation in management and white-collar work. I'm not trying to garner sympathy so much as say that, as a group, blacks and latinos are unlikely to move up the social ladder, and therefore there will almost always be this feeling of black resentment/white guilt that necessitates separatism.
I disagree. They still receive mounds of financial aid and legal power. Hispanics have been the slave force, but they will gain power as well. The equality is going to be forced down everyone's throats regardless, even if that means raping the middle class. That is our current direction anyway.
That fits into what I'm trying to say. Despite all the help, they still inhabit the lower class because that's where they'll naturally fall. They'd be better off as a culture elsewhere.

You don't need to talk any Neo-Marxism out of me.

August 31, 2011, 11:30:20 PM
Is it any surprise that as a society becomes more populated by Africans that it starts to resemble Africa?
We're crossing over issues here.
I guess this was the wrong thread for that, sorry.

Time wasted on hating black people is stupid. Black people are what they are, but they're also facing a bad hand in this country -- dealt by diversity in all of its hypocritical, foolish forms. They are a de facto permanent underclass. That sucks. They'd have fewer material things at first but more self-respect and a future in Africa.
I agree totally - I spoke up because I started to see that attitude in this thread and also as a way of heading-off the accusation that that is the only motivation one could have.