Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Nerds

Re: Nerds
September 07, 2011, 04:45:00 AM

September 07, 2011, 05:49:07 AM

^ Me when I was twelve.

2 years ago?

Three... three years ago. I am still 'spergin.

September 07, 2011, 07:00:17 AM

Bad news. Nerd, geek, sperg are no longer esoteric or unique.

I better be a normal who gets his shit together. Normal is too elusive to be whored down to hipsterity

September 07, 2011, 11:20:21 AM
START LIFTING WEIGHTS NOW. You're 15, if you start now and dedicate yourself, you'll be pretty ripped by the time you get to college and by the time you're 25 you'll be massively buff. Then you can look really cool in promo shots for your band and get mad pussy.

Also, I'd like to add TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB TIREHEB

September 07, 2011, 11:39:51 AM
Beherit is indeed a fine band.

No need to get buff, but visible muscle and general health won't hurt.

September 07, 2011, 03:04:08 PM
Normal is too elusive to be whored down to hipsterity

I don't know. Hisperters' only talent is transmuting virtually anything into a trendy fad. By the way, the bitch in the middle of that poster doesn't even like cock. She is lesbo.

September 08, 2011, 03:04:17 AM

^ Me when I was twelve.

2 years ago?

Devote time to weightlifting, jogging, and to learning some practical form of martial arts.

September 08, 2011, 04:01:02 AM
Devote time to weightlifting, jogging, and to learning some practical form of martial arts.

I WAS JOKING.

In truth, I am not an Aspie. The literal-mindedness in this thread is raising questions...

September 08, 2011, 09:57:51 AM
I WAS JOKING.

In truth, I am not an Aspie. The literal-mindedness in this thread is raising questions...
Weightlifting and running won't unfuck an ass pie, you'll just have a healthier and slightly more confident ass pie.

My philosophy on exercise and sports is as follows: we are all underworked compared to our ancestors, and it is our ancestors lifestyle that our bodies have evolved for, not ours. It is necessary to create surrogate physical goals when modern technology makes life more comfortable than the human body (and mind) can handle.

September 08, 2011, 12:12:48 PM
TIREHEB

Can we get this post moved to its own thread and stickied?

September 08, 2011, 08:20:32 PM
My philosophy on exercise and sports is as follows: we are all underworked compared to our ancestors, and it is our ancestors lifestyle that our bodies have evolved for, not ours. It is necessary to create surrogate physical goals when modern technology makes life more comfortable than the human body (and mind) can handle.

I agree. However, I do not think we can live up to our ancestor's standards. [That doesn't mean we cannot try of course.]

September 10, 2011, 10:45:37 PM
I do not think we can live up to our ancestor's standards.
I couldn't disagree more. We are perfectly capable to living up to our ancestors physical conditions, just as they were capable of sinking to our lows of gluttony and sloth.

Ancient soldiers and athletes did not have access to the vast collection of knowledge we now have on the human body and how it grows. They also did not have access to the great variety of nutrition we enjoy today. The only thing working against us is, as always, ourselves. You must not allow yourself to get addicted to modern conveniences.

Physical fitness is a matter of discipline and will power. This has always been the case, and will always be.

September 11, 2011, 05:34:06 AM
I do not think we can live up to our ancestor's standards.
I couldn't disagree more. We are perfectly capable to living up to our ancestors physical conditions, just as they were capable of sinking to our lows of gluttony and sloth.

Ancient soldiers and athletes did not have access to the vast collection of knowledge we now have on the human body and how it grows. They also did not have access to the great variety of nutrition we enjoy today. The only thing working against us is, as always, ourselves. You must not allow yourself to get addicted to modern conveniences.

Physical fitness is a matter of discipline and will power. This has always been the case, and will always be.

We HAVE to sit on our ass in a job, education or some culmination of the two. How can one by-pass that, unless they have some esoteric job?

September 11, 2011, 10:37:48 AM
It's not that bad. Remember when metal fans used to be all about proving how 'true' they are, well now we got nerds instead.

September 11, 2011, 01:57:10 PM
Nerds are good people.