Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Nationalism and African-Americans

Nationalism and African-Americans
September 10, 2011, 06:31:55 AM
We know that all of the different races need their own separate nations to thrive in, and there is no other healthy alternative for society. But what feasible courses of action would the users of this forum suggest to accomplish this goal?

Furthermore, it seems like the hardest race to separate will be American blacks, who have no cultural connection (aside from their race) with their homeland, for the most part. They live together, but are still dependent on white society. Will there come a time when they will realize that they need their own nation? How can they be helped to reach this realization, if even possible for them (this goes for all other races as well)?

Re: Nationalism and African-Americans
September 10, 2011, 09:45:43 AM
no cultural connection (aside from their race)
American blacks don't have much of a racial connection either. It doesn't take a veteran anthropologist to realize that they are quite altered from their original west African form, which is why I object to the term African-Americans. They have so much Amerindian and European blood that many people who are considered black in the US are less than half African. The one drop rule is still the cultural consensus in English speaking North America.

If I became the emperor of the US tomorrow, I'd take the individuals with the highest intelligence and character and send them to Puerto Rico, then eliminate the rest.

September 10, 2011, 10:58:23 AM
So "start your own nation! (in Africa)" is invalid? Or can we just pretend it's valid anyway?

September 10, 2011, 07:00:00 PM
They have so much Amerindian and European blood that many people who are considered black in the US are less than half African. The one drop rule is still the cultural consensus in English speaking North America.

That is so true. Ironically, the people who are anti-racist, also wish to be identified by their skin color.
Impale the Under-120's!

I've always enjoyed a little male bondage every now and then.
I like missionary because it allows me to watch her face as I strangle her.

September 10, 2011, 10:30:59 PM
So "start your own nation! (in Africa)" is invalid? Or can we just pretend it's valid anyway?
This has been attempted before. It's called Liberia. It didn't turn out well.

September 10, 2011, 11:39:30 PM
I didn't turn out well much like the rest of the continent because it was modeled after the Anglo Saxon constitutional republic (or parliamentary democracy) form of society. In fact it quickly collapsed to a state between its natural tribal hunter-gatherer society and that which the white people/U.N. insist they do instead. "Hands off" is clearly a phrase absent from the liberal left lexicon.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

September 11, 2011, 02:26:12 AM
We know that all of the different races need their own separate nations to thrive in, and there is no other healthy alternative for society. But what feasible courses of action would the users of this forum suggest to accomplish this goal?

Furthermore, it seems like the hardest race to separate will be American blacks, who have no cultural connection (aside from their race) with their homeland, for the most part. They live together, but are still dependent on white society. Will there come a time when they will realize that they need their own nation? How can they be helped to reach this realization, if even possible for them (this goes for all other races as well)?

Many have tried, but they have been undermined or generally compromised in some fashion.  

I didn't turn out well much like the rest of the continent because it was modeled after the Anglo Saxon constitutional republic (or parliamentary democracy) form of society. In fact it quickly collapsed to a state between its natural tribal hunter-gatherer society and that which the white people/U.N. insist they do instead. "Hands off" is clearly a phrase absent from the liberal left lexicon.

American Blacks were but a fraction of the people there.  And you are correct, that place is a mess.  The whole situation is problematic as the imported Blacks simply became the aristocracy of the country and were not able to modernize the nation.  The propensity for dictatorship, nationalization of industries, and rent-seeking governments amid other forms of corruption all over Africa further underlines that problem.  The situation was not helped by the civil war and crazy old Charles Taylor.

September 11, 2011, 02:32:06 AM
This is true, but another major factor is that the natives of the area felt invaded by the American blacks, whom they saw as foreigners.

American Blacks were but a fraction of the people there.
They have had influence beyond their numbers. For the vast majority of Liberia's history as a nation they were the ruling class there. They still are the most privileged class if I'm not mistaken.

September 11, 2011, 02:42:39 AM
This is true, but another major factor is that the natives of the area felt invaded by the American blacks, whom they saw as foreigners.

They have had influence beyond their numbers. For the vast majority of Liberia's history as a nation they were the ruling class there. They still are the most privileged class if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, I expanded upon that, but heterogeneous societies are notoriously unstable.  The saving grace of the United States in the globalist era is its power to absolutely obliterate cultures over a few generations.  It also promises wealth and social mobility--which is starting to lessen and solidify--that many other nations cannot.

September 11, 2011, 04:00:07 AM

If I became the emperor of the US tomorrow, I'd take the individuals with the highest intelligence and character and send them to Puerto Rico, then eliminate the rest.

Who is going to clean up shit?

September 12, 2011, 02:24:03 PM

The saving grace of the United States in the globalist era is its power to absolutely obliterate cultures over a few generations.  It also promises wealth and social mobility--which is starting to lessen and solidify--that many other nations cannot.

African nations don't need wealth and a western lifestyle for stability. What they need is a return to their pre contact with European lifestyles.

September 12, 2011, 04:05:36 PM
Precisely. The obviously ignorant cultural bigotry of the progressivist left and their forebears, the missionaries and colonialists, was always the biggest problem.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793