Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Male Bonding

Re: Male Bonding
September 14, 2011, 12:46:35 AM
I've always enjoyed a little male bondage every now and then.

September 14, 2011, 01:06:55 AM

Sig'd.
Impale the Under-120's!

I like missionary because it allows me to watch her face as I strangle her.

September 14, 2011, 02:19:50 AM
We are over-glorified apes.  One must accept one's humanity before one can surpass it.

Exactly my point. It is about time we stop this "i follow my instincts cuz i havs rights lol" bullshit. We can improve in so many areas, but we tend to hinder ourselves from the very start.

Well, the first step must be to understand our instincts.  Most people can't do that without some ridiculous metaphors (Christianity lol), so burn those people - oh look, humanity is a hell of a lot better already.

September 14, 2011, 03:26:12 AM
Good friends challenge each other, have an active concern for each others welfare, and know how to have fucking good time. Bad friends (under the guise of being good friends) reassure each other of a false reality that will solve all their problems. Like pop Christianity, they are crutches that tells them their unproductive lives are ok as long as they've each other to approve of them.

Having recently left the community which I grew up in for the sake of a college education, I've spent a lot of time thinking about the friendships I want to preserve. With all of the surrogate means of "keeping in touch" that technology has provided us, there is a lot of time and energy to be wasted on sustaining relationships of no value. My intellect tells me to purge them so that I can invest time and energy in the ones that matter. My intuition, however, tells me to suck it up and recognize that a little self-sacrifice might be appropriate for the sake of helping a fellow out. But by combining the two... It's still a struggle.

September 14, 2011, 08:25:11 AM
Wisdom
Spirit
Self-discipline
Justice

These are the four virtues to which one must aspire.

On the problem with males: yes, I would say lack of role models - or rather, lack of positive social influence generally, whether this be real life role models, fiction/mythology or whatever else - is one of the main issues. Very little is done in the way of moral education (ewww moralz), and so while IQ may be on the rise, it is no surprise that weakness of character is too.

September 14, 2011, 09:31:57 AM
That is destructive. If we are to coexist within a civilization, then we must learn restraint, among other things. Otherwise, we are just over-glorified apes.
I think we hit a misunderstanding. Can you elaborate on how my strong desire for pussy has to do with a lack of restraint? I never said I'd have an affair or need to pump a different nasty cum guzzlin' slut every friday night, I was just saying that in the absence of pussy, there are few things I wouldn't do to obtain it. I was under the impression this was a good thing because it kept men on their feet.

You're still only 15, right? I don't mean to be condescending, but lemme have an older bro to younger bro moment with you. When you finally meet that girl that you've always wanted, she won't care that you got your dick sucked by the girl next store when you were a teenager. Most women understand that men have their needs, even when they pretend to get angry about it they really aren't angry about that in particular, they are just using it as a proxy for whatever they're actually mad about.

I don't suggest that you be unfaithful to your girlfriend or spouse, but you ever notice that when a man cheats, the wife is much more likely to stay with him than the husband would be when the roles are reversed? It's just simple evolutionary biology.

Once you get that dick wet, you'll feel so much better. You don't necessarily need to go fuck Mr. Sniders daughter right this second, but by the time you're 18 would be nice, definitely by 20.

September 14, 2011, 02:48:06 PM
You're still only 15, right? I don't mean to be condescending, but lemme have an older bro to younger bro moment with you. When you finally meet that girl that you've always wanted, she won't care that you got your dick sucked by the girl next store when you were a teenager. Most women understand that men have their needs, even when they pretend to get angry about it they really aren't angry about that in particular, they are just using it as a proxy for whatever they're actually mad about.

I don't know if I confounded you, or you simply misunderstood what I said.
Impale the Under-120's!

September 14, 2011, 05:16:27 PM
BROMANCE is in the air!!!
Da stopper rittet
Som varte i en livstid
For herren gċr (inn i slottet fra drĝmmen)

September 14, 2011, 06:40:28 PM
Of course I misunderstood, I said I was pretty sure I did right there in the first damn sentence of my post!

You seem like a pretty interesting kid and I'd like to know where you're coming from. So quit being so vague, help me understand! The only thing I'm confounded about is if you think my opinion is destructive, why didn't you elaborate on it? And what must we learn restraint from? Pussy? You're driving me crazy dude, TELL ME! dgfs  ADSF dasfkln ADkNFKLO:A nfjKL:NJ KLOANJDESOKL:OFASOEanfso;iweh 5r802398023452354 80utb 80uw4 g[ijsf

September 14, 2011, 11:29:40 PM
Of course I misunderstood, I said I was pretty sure I did right there in the first damn sentence of my post!

You seem like a pretty interesting kid and I'd like to know where you're coming from. So quit being so vague, help me understand! The only thing I'm confounded about is if you think my opinion is destructive, why didn't you elaborate on it? And what must we learn restraint from? Pussy? You're driving me crazy dude, TELL ME! dgfs  ADSF dasfkln ADkNFKLO:A nfjKL:NJ KLOANJDESOKL:OFASOEanfso;iweh 5r802398023452354 80utb 80uw4 g[ijsf

I didn't realize I was online the whole time. Thanks for the PM. lol
Firstly, I am not a kid (though I am young). Cargést is correct:

My initial point was never directed at you.
I think by "special privileges", he's referring to the propensity of younger males to doing whatever they can to score points with whichever female they can, usually in the (conscious?  Subconscious?) hope that it might bring them closer to S E X.

My view is that feminism, male identity obscuration, and lack of restraint all cause issues. Majorly, the mating process will never be fucked up by principle, but women will get away with being cunts. Men are being too lenient in walks of life these days; their indolence will cost them (and already has, to some extent). We are too reactionary.

On a wider scale, humans need to focus on maintaining healthy spirits (in a naturalistic sense), families, and unions. Civilization is much more difficult to maintain than we realize -- including myself. ~200k yr. ago, we could rely on much more impulse than we can now. Ever since agriculture, we must take responsibility for entire civilizations; to compound this situation, we take responsibility for complicated networks and trusts these days. I would say that restraint, in many forms, is a good "virtue".  
Impale the Under-120's!