Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

How does ANUS treat Untermensch In Real Life?

Re: How does ANUS treat Untermensch In Real Life?
September 19, 2011, 04:34:13 PM
I'm and underman, sedentary, lazy and a slowpoke. If any superman tries to bash me he will get a knife in the stomach.

September 19, 2011, 05:29:49 PM
Since I'm not a big guy, I usually don't go the violence route (unless I'm really pushed into it).

Instead, I like to troll people with wordplay, hypothetical situations, mind games, and cleverness. Nothing better than seeing a moron pissed off because he doesn't know something and that caused him/her to lose the argument. In some ways it hurts even more than physical injuries. "DAMN IT! He's SMARTER than me!!!!!!"

September 19, 2011, 05:37:51 PM
Trolling is a art.

September 19, 2011, 07:29:25 PM
Parasite, the White Knight in me wants to applaud you for defending the honor of your lady, but Von is right, doling out beatings in public is a sure fire way to get a criminal record and never land a respectable job. This behavior would be acceptable if you lived in South America and were wealthy enough to pay off the police.

Spectrum, keep the Nazi sympathizing in its proper place, ie not this thread.

I've always been super tall (6'6" since I was 16) so I'm never harassed despite being weird and sort of creepy. If somebody's angry with me I just refuse to take them seriously, that always yields satisfactory results.

Bullying has its merits for building character and encouraging non-faggy behavior in adolescents, but grown men should strive to rise above such petty behavior.

edit: Mind that bullying is different from trolling, which is an essential life skill.

September 19, 2011, 07:34:38 PM

Spectrum, keep the Nazi sympathizing in its proper place, ie not this thread.

You took me seriously?

Bullying has its merits for building character and encouraging non-faggy behavior in adolescents, but grown men should strive to rise above such petty behavior.

Thanks for the Bible lesson.

September 19, 2011, 08:18:29 PM
How come the people complaining about lack of quality in this thread are:

a. insulting others
b. assuming things
c. not offering any arguments
d. telling others what to do

Way to go to act like an internet tough guy while disapproving of this thread.

OK, without assuming or insulting, aside from anecdotes what do these stories have to offer? Beating up drunken idiots should only be done out of necessity and really won't make a difference in the long run. I'm more with the verbal trolling that Humanicide mentioned. At least then you have a small chance of reaching someone who's willing to listen. Getting involved in fights with morons is more likely to get you a criminal record/loss of job than a superman medal.

Not telling you what do or anything, just sayin' man.

September 19, 2011, 08:31:10 PM
Yes, I like the idea of infoterror.

September 19, 2011, 08:56:52 PM
OK, without assuming or insulting, aside from anecdotes what do these stories have to offer? Beating up drunken idiots should only be done out of necessity and really won't make a difference in the long run. I'm more with the verbal trolling that Humanicide mentioned. At least then you have a small chance of reaching someone who's willing to listen. Getting involved in fights with morons is more likely to get you a criminal record/loss of job than a superman medal.

Not telling you what do or anything, just sayin' man.

Pride is a luxury. And like most luxuries pride is a beautiful thing. You need both brains, body and balls to be able to show true character in life. You can't have pride without character, you can't have character without having a challenge every now and then in your life. When outnumbered or weaker you must let go off pride and wait for a new day to bring a new challenge. But when victory beckons you must embrace your pride with all your might, the god of war commands it!

September 19, 2011, 09:00:39 PM
Simple, smile and walk away. If you follow the advice of impaling them or publicly beating them, the crowd will lift them up as a martyr/victim/whatever and start a tolerance rally. Society is too far gone now for effectual lessons to be taught on a small scale like this.

September 19, 2011, 10:41:05 PM
I never considered my actions that day to be that of a hero,superman, wise,  or acceptable.  I acted on my feelings, and i was completely ready to face any consequences afterwards.  There has been multiple times( especially with drunks) where similar situations arose but I simply said " hey bud, who is going home with the girl tonight, me or you?" and they flip and end up being embarrassed or try and pull a knife on me.

I would never recommend what I did to someone else, everybody is different, but everyone has been in my shoes i'm sure.  You can only turn so many cheeks...

September 19, 2011, 11:21:16 PM
Simple, smile and walk away. If you follow the advice of impaling them or publicly beating them, the crowd will lift them up as a martyr/victim/whatever and start a tolerance rally. Society is too far gone now for effectual lessons to be taught on a small scale like this.

We will attack from beneath the shadows. We are few, but we allude to many. The police have no training to do with our methods; the FBI have no records of our existence. We are noble Hessian warriors of death!

Seriously, we can impale the worthless bastards without getting caught. Just attack in small communities. We need to establish a crime network, with no specific organizational name or chain of command.

September 19, 2011, 11:54:17 PM

We will attack from beneath the shadows. We are few, but we allude to many. The police have no training to do with our methods; the FBI have no records of our existence. We are noble Hessian warriors of death!

Seriously, we can impale the worthless bastards without getting caught. Just attack in small communities. We need to establish a crime network, with no specific organizational name or chain of command.

I watched a slew of Mafia films the other day, and came up with a similar idea.  Not even joking.

September 20, 2011, 12:09:23 AM
I watched a slew of Mafia films the other day, and came up with a similar idea.  Not even joking.

Great Hessians think alike. I say we act on these ideas.

September 20, 2011, 12:13:26 AM
OMG but if you beat people up how will you ever become a wage slave? WAAAAH :'( for fuck's sake it's like you people actually *want* to be walked over. Fighting back with words is fine when it's the appropriate response, but that is not always the case. Even if you do go to jail for getting into a fight -which is extremely unlikely unless you're a fucking dimwit- it's not that scary. Neither is getting decked, by the way; join a boxing gym if you're too afraid to get into a real fight but either way get punched a few times, you'll quickly learn it's not nearly as bad as you think.

September 20, 2011, 12:44:46 AM

I like having a few under 120's around. Make for good cheap labor they do.