Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

How does ANUS treat Untermensch In Real Life?

Re: How does ANUS treat Untermensch In Real Life?
September 20, 2011, 12:48:38 AM
I like having a few under 120's around. Make for good cheap labor they do.

True. The trick is to have constitution that never permits them basic rights.

September 20, 2011, 02:15:20 AM
I watched a slew of Mafia films the other day, and came up with a similar idea.  Not even joking.

Great Hessians think alike. I say we act on these ideas.
Lmao any more details  and the FBI will be knocking at your door. I'm sure they keep tabs on this site for all the ALLAH ACKBAR crap.  I've known people who've had that happen to them for saying stupid shit like "yeah lets fuckin blow this place up" on AIM. srs bsns gais!!!1

OMG but if you beat people up how will you ever become a wage slave? WAAAAH :'( for fuck's sake it's like you people actually *want* to be walked over. Fighting back with words is fine when it's the appropriate response, but that is not always the case. Even if you do go to jail for getting into a fight -which is extremely unlikely unless you're a fucking dimwit- it's not that scary. Neither is getting decked, by the way; join a boxing gym if you're too afraid to get into a real fight but either way get punched a few times, you'll quickly learn it's not nearly as bad as you think.
But if I don't become a wage slave, how can I own property or pay for traveling and hobbies or find a mate? 

I've had violent fantasies before, as I'm sure most guys do (do they??) but they haven't become a reality yet, and its possible they never will.

I once cut a guy off, and he followed me into my pizza place, where he called me a fucking retard. I told him we both know what would happen if he wanted to go down that road and he left with his tale between his legs. It's the closest I've ever been to a fight. I'll probably get in a few once I start going to bars.

September 20, 2011, 02:37:26 AM
I like having a few under 120's around. Make for good cheap labor they do.

True. The trick is to have constitution that never permits them basic rights.

The only trick needed is to set up society where the survival is actually a challenge. Intelligence can be improved. Adapt, prosper or perish. Simple as that. Keep all ordinary citizens from having any political power and let them focus on doing their damned jobs.

September 20, 2011, 04:01:32 AM
The only trick needed is to set up society where the survival is actually a challenge. Intelligence can be improved.

Assumption: increased challenge to survivability results on average in a higher level of intelligence (and other virtues).

Beneficial: find ways to artificially control for survival situations which most profit these high characters.

September 20, 2011, 04:21:22 AM
The only trick needed is to set up society where the survival is actually a challenge. Intelligence can be improved.

Assumption: increased challenge to survivability results on average in a higher level of intelligence (and other virtues).

Beneficial: find ways to artificially control for survival situations which most profit these high characters.

Hey, we went from straw huts to splitting the atom somehow. Best guess, competition. The demise of the slackers, the incompetent and the druggies will be of their own doing. A beautiful thing. Crush the skulls of the selfish, the pedophiles, the thiefs and the feminists against an obsidian monolith which is to be built at the heart of every town.

September 20, 2011, 04:25:08 AM

Hey, we went from straw huts to splitting the atom somehow. Best guess, competition. The demise of the slackers, the incompetent and the druggies will be of their own doing. A beautiful thing. Crush the skulls of the selfish, the pedophiles, the thiefs and the feminists against an obsidian monolith which is to be built at the heart of every town.

I guess we should have high hopes for WW3+ (or better yet, start trying to influence its outcome in our preferred favour).

September 20, 2011, 10:33:11 AM
Kill this thread now. ANUS users should be above this.

Have you seen the comment sections of the blogs?

The whole Ubermensch concept can fail if it is applied in a relative manner. For instance, Germanics are superior to Slavs, but in the scope of things, you should impale the Untermenschen of all peoples. That's really the only problem I had with Hitler. Sure, Jews are inferior to the Germans, but he didn't manage to kill the white trash either.

And this is why I don't come here very often anymore.

Why?

What makes "Germanics" superior to Slavs or Jews? What qualifies as an Untermencschen? What makes you an Overman?

September 20, 2011, 11:24:13 AM
I don't think we're Overmen, yet, but we're a damn sight closer than almost any other ethnicity in the world.  The greatest accomplishments and worst atrocities - the summations of all humanity - lie with the Germanic peoples of the world.

September 20, 2011, 08:44:03 PM
What makes you an Overman?

I have an IQ of 180; suffer from no allergies or sickness; ascended the use for sexuality; the capacity to defeat black track stars with ease; and I have ways of purchasing all that I require and want without touching the filthy, capitalistic Jew-market.

I don't think we're Overmen, yet, but we're a damn sight closer than almost any other ethnicity in the world.  The greatest accomplishments and worst atrocities - the summations of all humanity - lie with the Germanic peoples of the world.

^ Exactly. All we need to do is clean out the white trash and cultivate our achievements. To follow, we can create goals, and subsequently, dominate the lesser races (everyone else).

September 20, 2011, 09:22:35 PM
ascended the use for sexuality

I suppose you recreate through spores then? I'm done entertaining this absurd fantasy.

September 20, 2011, 10:23:52 PM
How many of ya'll are actually balls-out social Darwinists who treat dimwitted, ugly miscreants like shit and make sure they know their place?  I really doubt that to be the case, the average user of this site being a rail-thin, acne-ridden, deathly pale trailer park runt. ... Call me faggot but I think being a loving person is the most courageous pursuit one can follow. I mean doesn't ANUS want to slaughter 90% of humanity out of love?

Thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?
I try to be kind and respectful to people, but I never shy away from speaking my opinion.  I think it's somewhat odd that you would attack people here specifically, as if the world isn't full of narcissistic assholes who treat everyone else like shit.

Also, I refuse to call you faggot.  That's just gay...

September 20, 2011, 10:46:02 PM
But if I don't become a wage slave, how can I own property or pay for traveling and hobbies or find a mate? 

I've had violent fantasies before, as I'm sure most guys do (do they??) but they haven't become a reality yet, and its possible they never will.

I once cut a guy off, and he followed me into my pizza place, where he called me a fucking retard. I told him we both know what would happen if he wanted to go down that road and he left with his tale between his legs. It's the closest I've ever been to a fight. I'll probably get in a few once I start going to bars.

See, now we're getting somewhere, because you're referring to actual goals in life. And here's the thing - getting into a few fights does NOT prevent you from owning, traveling, hobbying, or fucking. Not even remotely. You were probably joking with the bars comment, but all the same do your best to avoid getting into drunk fights, those are pathetic. You shouldn't back down from a challenge, but that doesn't mean you should be out looking to start fights, and if you're going to be harming other individuals you should be doing it in full awareness.

Don't cut people off. I understand that driving can be frustrating, but if there's one area in modern life where a zen attitude would best serve you, it's while driving in traffic. A fight will, at worst, send you to a hospital for a night (unless, again, you're a dimwit) - a vehicle collision can easily send you to the grave, and they occur way too easily to ever make allowing your "pride" behind the wheel become a factor.

September 21, 2011, 04:08:39 PM

I suppose you recreate through spores then? I'm done entertaining this absurd fantasy.

Honestly, when I read that, it means he is undesireable to women and has declared that they are of no use to him. The easier underman route to take instead of improving yourself.

September 21, 2011, 11:31:15 PM

Honestly, when I read that, it means he is undesireable to women and has declared that they are of no use to him. The easier underman route to take instead of improving yourself.

I think Spectrum is just joking around.  He is kind of a trickster!

September 21, 2011, 11:41:53 PM
I think Spectrum is just joking around.  He is kind of a trickster!

This ^ Some of you are confirming our Aspie stereotype with your failure to recognize jokes.