Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

How does ANUS treat Untermensch In Real Life?

Re: How does ANUS treat Untermensch In Real Life?
September 23, 2011, 12:12:51 PM
I'm pretty sure the Hessian spirit is exerted mainly by people who have pretty much the same principles as Hessians, and so might as well be Hessians.

Is being a meathead Metalhead a prerequisite for being a Hessian?  I don't think so.  It certainly helps, though, since most of us do listen to Metal.

September 23, 2011, 01:27:24 PM
There is always going to be someone to criticize you for something you stand for, and nit pick the worst. But once again, as usual, if we were humbly and respectfully do the same, all you get is anger and the such.

Proud to be Hessian, proud to be Italian! If there is problems with that, I can not doing anything for you!

September 23, 2011, 04:12:18 PM
What makes you an Overman?
ascended the use for sexuality

I suppose you recreate through spores then? I'm done entertaining this absurd fantasy.

Honestly, when I read that, it means he is undesireable to women and has declared that they are of no use to him. The easier underman route to take instead of improving yourself.

I think Spectrum is just joking around.  He is kind of a trickster!

If thats the case. Rad dad. I haven't been posting here long enough.

September 23, 2011, 04:21:47 PM

I see it this way: you don't need to listen to "ancient warrior" music to get your shit together. The spirit you talk about is exerted everyday by non-hessian people
Man, you should be a detective, that's how incredibly astute that observation is. Where did anyone say the kind of music you listen to determines your spirit? The music in question can be a path towards such a spirit, but there are many others, all of which are full of just as much failure in their overall output. So why do you want to single out hessianism specifically? Why is it immature to develop a spirit because you're inspired by a certain style of music and the ideas behind it, but developing the same spirit because you're a filthy commie is A-OK?

Because you're a faaaaaaggot, that's why.

You are a pretty lame Hessian little rascal if you deny the supposed high relation (not absolute determination, thanks for the straw man, man) between metal and the "Weltanschauung". I thought this site was about it.

Please put down your slingshot in the defense of your clubhouse, and look back to see some of your hessian bros waving their dicks as if they were specially "harsh" in a world of marshmallow. Do you need citations or do you come here often? If metal helps you, good, but there's nothing important about it in the big picture. Perhaps your peers are Starbuck Hipsters, and you may be a radical in comparision, but most of the people in this world know that life is hard, and that a musical style can do veeeery little about it. I'm glad you acknowledge all of this, next time you see some Hessian giving himself so much importance about his "crude realism" you may want to point it out, instead of burning the contrarian witch.

September 23, 2011, 06:21:33 PM
Spirit -> Telemachy
Spirit -> Romanticism
Spirit -> Metal

Metal is merely a symbol of what is important.

It's still fucking cool.

September 24, 2011, 02:43:48 AM
You are a pretty lame Hessian little rascal if you deny the supposed high relation (not absolute determination, thanks for the straw man, man) between metal and the "Weltanschauung". I thought this site was about it.
Are you being serious? The strawman here is your claim that metal, and only metal, leads to power. Either indicate where the site claims this or admit you're full of shit.

September 24, 2011, 03:43:51 AM
:(

I said WeItanschauung, is your German/armchair that bad?  I never said that hessianism proposes metal as the only mean to the power (you are making a barn here) , what I said is that hessianism is pretensious about its supposed aggressiveness. Check this thread, other threads, and check the lyrics of many bands. There's a juvenile impulse in metal, I know, but precisely that's why I recognize that it is a teenager attitude. So is a lot of the countercultural music.

LARPing about athenian soldiers and swords is futile. I can't think anything of importance that proves the possitive effects of such "ancient heavy metal warrior" IRL (changing the Zeitgeist). The more I see sites like Amerika.org, the more I see them adhering to old school paleoconservatism, where the metal and the swords and the athenian soldier fantasies turn out to be unnecesary. That's where the shit gathers together, stop pretending anything else, or making your feelings representative of a movement that has achieved nothing.

September 24, 2011, 03:57:20 AM
I said WeItanschauung, is your German/armchair that bad?  I never said that hessianism proposes metal as the only mean to the power (you are making a barn here) , what I said is that hessianism is pretensious about its supposed aggressiveness.

Horseshit:

I see it this way: you don't need to listen to "ancient warrior" music to get your shit together. The spirit you talk about is exerted everyday by non-hessian people; actually, in my IRL experience hessians or metalheads are the worst example of that spirit.

Now eat dicks.

September 24, 2011, 04:00:11 AM
See, now we're getting somewhere, because you're referring to actual goals in life. And here's the thing - getting into a few fights does NOT prevent you from owning, traveling, hobbying, or fucking. Not even remotely. You were probably joking with the bars comment, but all the same do your best to avoid getting into drunk fights, those are pathetic. You shouldn't back down from a challenge, but that doesn't mean you should be out looking to start fights, and if you're going to be harming other individuals you should be doing it in full awareness.
But drunken fights are the only kind of fights that ever happen in an upper-middle class neighborhood. I'll probably never get into a fight and that's perfectly fine by me.

Don't cut people off. I understand that driving can be frustrating, but if there's one area in modern life where a zen attitude would best serve you, it's while driving in traffic. A fight will, at worst, send you to a hospital for a night (unless, again, you're a dimwit) - a vehicle collision can easily send you to the grave, and they occur way too easily to ever make allowing your "pride" behind the wheel become a factor.
Ha, I've heard from my parents before. And you're both right: cutting people off is dangerous and discourteous. I've learned my lesson after getting my license suspended but driving like a bat out of hell honestly does save time and provides some cheap thrills.

September 24, 2011, 04:01:45 AM
I said WeItanschauung, is your German/armchair that bad?  I never said that hessianism proposes metal as the only mean to the power (you are making a barn here) , what I said is that hessianism is pretensious about its supposed aggressiveness.

Horseshit:

I see it this way: you don't need to listen to "ancient warrior" music to get your shit together. The spirit you talk about is exerted everyday by non-hessian people; actually, in my IRL experience hessians or metalheads are the worst example of that spirit.

Now eat dicks.

I eat dicks for breakfast, but I never said that hessianism is about metal as the only way to power. Are you that desperate about defending the "cause"?

September 24, 2011, 04:12:03 AM
Then do tell why you felt a need to point out it's NOT the only route to power.

September 24, 2011, 04:53:54 AM
Spirit -> Telemachy
Spirit -> Romanticism
Spirit -> Metal

Metal is merely a symbol of what is important.

It's still fucking cool.

And this is part of what makes a culture unique: having specific symbols that most effectively resonate the will of this spirit to its people. Symbols that make people think: this is fucking cool.

Hessian culture chooses metal as the preferred musical expression of its will. Even if the idea of Hessianism is larger than liking metal, this does not negate its positive function. Agreeing upon a preference such as music helps unify the people which in turn helps them move towards their goals. And as a side note, I think that this is a benefit of the connection between ANUS and the DLA.

September 24, 2011, 06:44:02 AM
Then do tell why you felt a need to point out it's NOT the only route to power.

To stress that the spirit is independant to the "ancient warrior" music, that such music is unimportant for the realization of such spirit, this in order to point out its pretense and futility. It is not a reference about Hessianism (X) as indispensable condition for Power (Y);  by "need" I didn't mean "neccesary condition", that was a semantic ambiguity on my behalf or a bad word choice, ok, but I have never thought (or said) that hessianism thinks of itself as the only condition.

The point about Hessians being pretentious about their agressiveness stills.

September 24, 2011, 05:22:32 PM
But are we not all "pretenders?"  Do we not all wear masks?  Are we not all actors on the world's stage?

IMPALE THE UNDER 120s!

September 25, 2011, 05:53:55 AM
IMPALE THE UNDER 120s!

YES! Now draw your swords, my fellow Hessians!