Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Women

Re: Women
September 20, 2011, 12:14:19 AM
Monogamy is great for continuous sex
LOL and I thought you were being serious. Anyway, why wouldn't you want a wife? If you manage to shack up with someone with good character, who you admire, why would you want to make that temporary?

Well, that's what I meant. It isn't temporary, so pussy access should theoretically be closer to hand. Marriage isn't great for men in the US. 60% of marriages (excluding multi-divorcees) end in divorce; 75% of divorces are initiated by the wife; the wife receives more benefits on the onset; and it is perfectly acceptable for a woman to cheat and subsequently divorce you. If you want kids, go for it. Be sure you have a great pre-nup -- consult a lawyer or two for possible loopholes. Most women over here hate pre-nups, but a woman will be fine with it if she's rational and committed.

September 20, 2011, 12:20:03 AM
The UK? I'm not a britfag, you must be confusing me with that Cargayest chump. I was dragged to England by my parents once, but we thankfully left ASAP after seeing Stonehenge.

Anyway, we're on the same page although we might have different ways of seeing it. If anything, the idea that marriage leads to continuous sex (there would be no comedians if this were true) may be one of the things leading to that high divorce rate. Maybe people get married to fuck more (LOL) instead of starting a whole new type of life, and get disappointed when they find out that isn't going to work.

September 20, 2011, 12:29:08 AM
The UK? I'm not a britfag, you must be confusing me with that Cargayest chump. I was dragged to England by my parents once, but we thankfully left ASAP after seeing Stonehenge.

Anyway, we're on the same page although we might have different ways of seeing it. If anything, the idea that marriage leads to continuous sex (there would be no comedians if this were true) may be one of the things leading to that high divorce rate. Maybe people get married to fuck more (LOL) instead of starting a whole new type of life, and get disappointed when they find out that isn't going to work.

lol. Sorry. I was in a rush, so I confused you with Cargest.

I think marriage should be reserved for child-rearing. You could be right; maybe I, along with many others, are naive. Though, I think it's more complicated than that.

September 20, 2011, 12:31:10 AM
I never said you were naive. Unless you're part of that 60%.

September 20, 2011, 12:32:54 AM

No, I mean that I think, theoretically, marriage can lead to accessible pussy. It's better for me, as an introvert, so I don't have to "hunt" for women. I would kill my wife (if I were to marry) before she divorced me. There is no way I am entering destitution for the sake of appeasing her infantile whim. I am man!

September 20, 2011, 12:34:52 AM
Im happy i dont have to do that dance anymore.

What do you mean by that?

Simple my dear boy, I've found her. I'm a bit traditional and I want kids once the mrs. gets out of medical school.

September 20, 2011, 12:37:45 AM

No, I mean that I think, theoretically, marriage can lead to accessible pussy. It's better for me, as an introvert, so I don't have to "hunt" for women. I would kill my wife (if I were to marry) before she divorced me. There is no way I am entering destitution for the sake of appeasing her infantile whim. I am man!

You know what you should do spectrum, find a girl you want to marry. Get her to sleep with you, "forget" about wearing a condom. Have an oops baby, might as well get married for the kids. She will either grow into loving you, or resent you for the rest of your life.

September 20, 2011, 12:41:47 AM
Alright Spectrum, you win the prize, that was pretty funny. Regardless, yes, obviously there is going to be more sex for a married person than for a single person who won't learn to attract women. My point is that such a thing is going to be a result of making your woman happy to be with you, and that's something you have to do on a daily basis. Whereas casual sex is a result of just knowing how to talk to girls. That's a lot less challenging, even if you're not naturally good at it you can figure it out with some practice. But it's not going to make for a good marriage because that's a whole different ball game.

You know what you should do spectrum, find a girl you want to marry. Get her to sleep with you, "forget" about wearing a condom. Have an oops baby, might as well get married for the kids. She will either grow into loving you, or resent you for the rest of your life.
and there's nothing like a good hatefuck amirite

September 20, 2011, 12:46:56 AM
My point is that such a thing is going to be a result of making your woman happy to be with you, and that's something you have to do on a daily basis.

Pointers please.

Probably the latter. I am a bit of an asshole.

September 20, 2011, 12:49:09 AM
Pointers please.
Hey don't ask me. Ask someone who's been married for a few decades. Parents, friends, coworkers, whatever. Socialize!

September 20, 2011, 12:55:30 AM
Pointers please.
Hey don't ask me. Ask someone who's been married for a few decades. Parents, friends, coworkers, whatever. Socialize!

They generally give the same sort of generic replies. After observing my parents, I have concluded that the will to preserve a family (and its parts, such as its ideals and morals) is very crucial.

September 20, 2011, 01:06:48 AM
It's acceptable to be an asshole to men, the woman you are with should be respected. Basic shit.

September 20, 2011, 01:07:52 AM
If she misbehaves, anal is acceptable punishment. If you find out she already enjoys anal, congrats, you've bagged yourself a whore. Good day.

September 20, 2011, 02:15:15 AM
If you are desirable, you will be desired.

September 20, 2011, 02:38:15 AM
Anyone who thinks monogamy means bountiful sex has never talked to a married couple