Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Women

Re: Women
September 20, 2011, 03:12:50 AM
Anyone who thinks monogamy means bountiful sex has never talked to a married couple

What's your recommendation?

September 20, 2011, 03:24:25 AM
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

Formerly known as Roissy, this guy is a fantastic writer and one of the foremost exponents of "game" on the internet.

September 20, 2011, 03:28:40 AM
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

Formerly known as Roissy, this guy is a fantastic writer and one of the foremost exponents of "game" on the internet.

They're quite fond of Mad Men, those ol' gamesters.

Phoenix

September 20, 2011, 03:28:52 AM
It's said you can't run before you walk. In my view people shouldn't be getting into relationships, because people are ignorant and don't love themselves, and end up losing themselves in the other person as well as restricting the other person's freedom by being attached. Maybe humanity has become skilled in the art of manufacturing microprocessors but I don't think we're ready for romantic relationships. The human being disgusts me so much, it would take someone very special for me to be with in a relationship that's more than just physical, and the physical is so much nicer when it's accompanied with something more. I'm surprised so many of you who so denounce the modern world find it so easy to have your romantic needs met within it, as though it weren't necessarily to find your philosophical core reflected in the other person in a true relationship.

If she misbehaves, anal is acceptable punishment. If you find out she already enjoys anal, congrats, you've bagged yourself a whore. Good day.

What a terribly, terribly witty comment.

September 20, 2011, 03:48:28 AM
Anyone who thinks monogamy means bountiful sex has never talked to a married couple

What's your recommendation?

Keep it fresh. Next time there is a good thunderstorm (rain is a must), take her up to the tallest mountain in your area, find a good rock which overlooks the valley, bend her over it so you both face it and mount that ship as she sails off into valhalla.

September 20, 2011, 03:53:56 AM
It's said you can't run before you walk. In my view people shouldn't be getting into relationships, because people are ignorant and don't love themselves, and end up losing themselves in the other person as well as restricting the other person's freedom by being attached. Maybe humanity has become skilled in the art of manufacturing microprocessors but I don't think we're ready for romantic relationships. The human being disgusts me so much, it would take someone very special for me to be with in a relationship that's more than just physical, and the physical is so much nicer when it's accompanied with something more. I'm surprised so many of you who so denounce the modern world find it so easy to have your romantic needs met within it, as though it weren't necessarily to find your philosophical core reflected in the other person in a true relationship.

If she misbehaves, anal is acceptable punishment. If you find out she already enjoys anal, congrats, you've bagged yourself a whore. Good day.

What a terribly, terribly witty comment.

You don't have to take pleasure in the modern world to reap the benefits of existence. You can cultivate a relationship that would exist in any age. It just takes time as any thing of greatness will. The modern world is a challenge to overcome, just like anything else. To fail or to hide from the challenge is weakness. The people on this site (should, I hope) know better than stoop to defeatism. CONQUER!

September 20, 2011, 03:57:16 AM
You can cultivate a relationship that would exist in any age.

What is the nature of this relationship?

How do you break from the illusion of the current world (together) in order to get there?

September 20, 2011, 04:11:07 AM
What illusions of the current world are you talking about? The "hollywood" created image of what a relationship should be? The expectations we push onto each other? Those things are easy to purge. It's also easy to find women who do not follow that bullshit.

September 20, 2011, 04:34:51 AM
A marital relationship seems to be the best means of working together with someone else towards common goals. Is it not likely that an intelligent woman could have an intelligent perspective on the modern world? Perhaps a good reason to have more interaction with women is to better understand what part they may play in dealing with a dying society.

September 20, 2011, 04:37:39 AM
What illusions of the current world are you talking about? The "hollywood" created image of what a relationship should be? The expectations we push onto each other? Those things are easy to purge. It's also easy to find women who do not follow that bullshit.

No, I mean anything specific to the modern epoch in which we reside, rather than the perennial meta-culture within which we wish to reside.

September 20, 2011, 04:41:38 AM
A marital relationship seems to be the best means of working together with someone else towards common goals. Is it not likely that an intelligent woman could have an intelligent perspective on the modern world? Perhaps a good reason to have more interaction with women is to better understand what part they may play in dealing with a dying society.

Any recommendations on going about finding such a person (increasing odds)?

What other purposes are served by marriage? Work partners can be achieved in other ways, though for child-rearing, it seems the best option.

To what degree do we wish to understand our modern society, and to what degree do we wish to transcend it?

September 20, 2011, 05:33:20 AM
There are general trends in the social habits of like minded people, so it's likely that getting involved with projects you can support might put you in the company of such a person. Some of the ELFs are probably pretty cute, and if not they're usually wearing masks...

What other purposes are served by marriage? Work partners can be achieved in other ways, though for child-rearing, it seems the best option.
How about agape love and errotic love (sodomy)? I'd say that these are a couple of the most resilient aspects of human nature with or without civilization.

To what degree do we wish to understand our modern society, and to what degree do we wish to transcend it?
My first response to this question was "how can one transcend something that it doesn't understand?", but I realized that this is only necessary when one has to face that which one hopes to avoid on a regular basis (as I assume we all do). I don't think it is necessary to understand Britney Spears if one aspires to create better music than her, but it's a different story when the tools you have to work with are all in some way BS derivatives.

September 20, 2011, 09:26:16 AM
There are general trends in the social habits of like minded people, so it's likely that getting involved with projects you can support might put you in the company of such a person. Some of the ELFs are probably pretty cute, and if not they're usually wearing masks...

So, volunteer organisations? (note: only do this if you support the organisation itself - environmental charities may be appropriate?)

What others?

My first response to this question was "how can one transcend something that it doesn't understand?", but I realized that this is only necessary when one has to face that which one hopes to avoid on a regular basis (as I assume we all do). I don't think it is necessary to understand Britney Spears if one aspires to create better music than her, but it's a different story when the tools you have to work with are all in some way BS derivatives.

Well, either you are forced to use it, or else you are choosing to use it (perhaps to undermine it, like a leftie or w/e). Awareness that you are bound to it is important - an example was given where a craftsman was making artworks out of clay. It points out, that though the craftsman has much control over the product, he is always bound to the physical constraints of the clay itself. You must understand your clay, and you must choose it wisely.

September 20, 2011, 10:26:11 AM
Ways to attract and enter into a long term relationship with a healthy, good, woman.

1) Don't be a psychopath. This might not work if you already are one.

2) Don't be an asshole and forget about stupid shit like "game" that will never be emotionally fulfilling.

3) Be physically, emotionally, and intellectually strong and confident. If you're faking it they can tell.

September 20, 2011, 11:24:50 AM
If you're faking it they can tell.

Then how does "game" "work"?