Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Official OBLIVIONIZED T-Shirts – Now in stock!!

HEY GUYS I GOT A COOL NAME FOR A BAND SO YOU KNOW LIKE OBLIVION AND SHIT YEAH MAN THAT'S COOL WELL WHAT IF YOU MAKE THINGS OBLIVIONED YEAH WE'RE CALLED OBLIVIONIZED

The verb would be "Oblivesce", so the band should be called "Oblivesced".

Or just "Forgotten", but that's fucking stupid and probably already taken anyway.

HEY GUYS I GOT A COOL NAME FOR A BAND SO YOU KNOW LIKE OBLIVION AND SHIT YEAH MAN THAT'S COOL WELL WHAT IF YOU MAKE THINGS OBLIVIONED YEAH WE'RE CALLED OBLIVIONIZED

Or just "Forgotten", but that's fucking stupid and probably already taken anyway.

Your post just got featured on Oblivionized's Facebook page. Congratulations haha. I'm pretty sure there's no such word as oblivesced either by the way. The noun oblivescence has no related verb form and just removing the last 3 letters doesn't turn it into a verb either.

By the way, for anyone who's interested, the shirts are now in stock. Orders can be placed at www.torturemusicrecords.com/shop or www.mmp.bigcartel.com. Pictures (click to enlarge):

I can't believe you didn't go with "Oblivious".