Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

support diversity....

support diversity....
September 19, 2011, 09:12:10 PM
Become a nationalist!

The cultivator of cultures!

In all seriousness, if leftists (just for the sake of discussion) are honest and sincere about diversity, why do they support intermixing and multiculturalism? The two things that actually kill off diversity altogether?
There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us

Re: support diversity....
September 19, 2011, 09:49:38 PM
People always give me the ".... OH YEAH" expression when I point this out to them.

September 19, 2011, 10:02:35 PM
I hear, "but thats only on the outside!!!"

Yes because things like tradition, custom, art, architexture have nothing to do with your race. Nitwits.
There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us There's too many of us

September 19, 2011, 11:22:03 PM
I hear, "but thats only on the outside!!!"

Yes because things like tradition, custom, art, architexture have nothing to do with your race. Nitwits.

lol Jews aren't a race. Jews can be black!!!!
Impale the Under-120's!

I've always enjoyed a little male bondage every now and then.
I like missionary because it allows me to watch her face as I strangle her.

September 19, 2011, 11:28:05 PM
When we look at the evolution of sex, we see that humans have the need for diversity. We are supposed to sprout like branches of a tree. Liberals want monoculturalism, which is not how sex was designed. We have sex, and therefore evolve, for specialization. However, we constantly change to meet the requirements of individual environments. All of that is lost once you combine ethnicities.
Impale the Under-120's!

September 20, 2011, 12:17:09 AM
In all seriousness, if leftists (just for the sake of discussion) are honest and sincere about diversity, why do they support intermixing and multiculturalism?
Because they want diversity within a unified culture. In this perspective a Star Wars/Lord of the Rings/whatever universe would be less diverse because each species is homogeneous. There are wookies and dwarves but OMG NO EWOK-ELF-VAMPIRE HYBRIDS HOW RACITS!!!1!11
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

September 20, 2011, 12:31:10 AM
In all seriousness, if leftists (just for the sake of discussion) are honest and sincere about diversity, why do they support intermixing and multiculturalism?
Because they want diversity within a unified culture. In this perspective a Star Wars/Lord of the Rings/whatever universe would be less diverse because each species is homogeneous. There are wookies and dwarves but OMG NO EWOK-ELF-VAMPIRE HYBRIDS HOW RACITS!!!1!11

They don't read. Plain and simple. Actually, they don't think. It takes no science to conclude that multiculturalism = monoculturalism

Impale the Under-120's!

September 20, 2011, 12:47:52 AM
Asian people from Britian are complete mind fucks.

September 20, 2011, 12:48:56 AM

Why?
Impale the Under-120's!

September 20, 2011, 12:58:30 AM
Doesn't technology play a role in all of this? When humanity reaches type 1 civilization it would seem that race would be arbitrary. Instead of many races adapted to different earth environments, we could have all of humanity adapted to the entire planet. That would truly be a planet of "Terrans" or "Earthlings" which sounds like a name of a civilization ready to colonize the galaxy. Identifying with "Europe" or "Asia" is limiting our consciousness to one planet and we must strip away this tribal mentality. We are simply in a tense period of globalization when people are still weary of outsiders, which will eventually go away after enough heterogeneity and miscegenation.

September 20, 2011, 01:08:46 AM

Why?

When you meet a man who is pure Chinese in blood, a thick English accent is the last thing you expect.

September 20, 2011, 01:12:07 AM
Doesn't technology play a role in all of this? When humanity reaches type 1 civilization it would seem that race would be arbitrary. Instead of many races adapted to different earth environments, we could have all of humanity adapted to the entire planet. That would truly be a planet of "Terrans" or "Earthlings" which sounds like a name of a civilization ready to colonize the galaxy. Identifying with "Europe" or "Asia" is limiting our consciousness to one planet and we must strip away this tribal mentality. We are simply in a tense period of globalization when people are still weary of outsiders, which will eventually go away after enough heterogeneity and miscegenation.

Talk to me when we can do more than look at other galaxies. Following the news as little as I do, it appears globalism is eroding.

Actually, talk to me when we can unite the globe under one common value system. So far, the only thing which keeps a multicultural or multiracial society together is consumerism and that only works while things are "good" if you catch my meaning.

September 20, 2011, 12:38:35 PM

Kardashev is a soviet doochebag, he makes some good points but his ratings of civilisations are completely retarded and devoid of value.

For the reference, for those who don't know : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Basically, all civilisations from any planet anywhere in the universe are either 0, 1, 2, 3 etc.

Some are superior to others because they can consume more electricity than others. Type 0 doesn't use much electricity, they are ignorant savages. Type 1 uses the entire energy output of an entire planet, but no mention of what for, so i assume watching television or some other peasant relativistic subjection field.

"The scale has three designated categories called Type I, II, and III. These are based on the amount of usable energy a civilization has at its disposal, and the degree of space colonization. In general terms, a Type I civilization has achieved mastery of the resources of its home planet, Type II of its solar system, and Type III of its galaxy"

If I were to make a better scale, the next best civilisation we could get would be hybridised with the ecosystems themselves as if a wilderness-civilisation. Not seperate entities, but both helping each other out. Technology to create ecological niches on dead planets and higher geologic dimensions with wilderness everywhere so the sick and senile can be cleansed by predation. A higher civilisation would prototype environments where there is nothing and make these accessible for ecosystems to expand into, where there is no life deep underground, on the oceans, in them, in the deserts, at the polar caps, mountain tops, through the air and up in orbitals. Relying less on inhabiting fixed soil based structures (proles aggregate in them) whilst simultaneously using the least resources and most common things but making them go further, i.e. turning sand into silicon brains, something of higher value from something that is otherwise less valuable and everywhere.

In that respect, getting the most out of our tribe/ race/ ethny using what land we already have would add value to it, it wouldn't be generic, boring, worthless, everywhere. We make the most from what is available to us and split it up as is necessary for the results we need. Whoever can bottle up the strongest group gets to control the largest territories (the planet?) and gets to lead the conquest of space, if they're intelligent enough to see the need.