Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

A theory on pedophilia

Re: A theory on pedophilia
September 30, 2011, 11:02:08 PM
I was raped as a child many times, but I eventually grew to like it.

October 01, 2011, 11:18:43 AM

Guess I had no option but to sig this before anyone else does.

October 01, 2011, 06:01:53 PM
Man are always going to be attracted to young girls as young as 9 years old. I did not say sex, I said attracted. It's difficult for most men to acknowledge that, but it's the plain truth. Put a naked 9 year old in front of you and if your sexual organ does not get full of blood, call a doctor: You have erectile disfunction.

Um...False, incorrect, and wrong.  How is that a 'plain truth'?
And, why 9? Are you sure it's not 8, or 11, or the onset of menstruation?

October 01, 2011, 07:57:14 PM
Take an experiment: Put a naked 10 year old girl in front of you and see what happens.

And make sure you think before you state what I said is false: Are you so confident in your control of your animal self that you believe your brain would have time to distinguish between a vagina/ass that is old or too young, before it is recognized as "sex organ and a chance for insemination" (because those organs have no age: they're always beautiful) and you become sexually aroused?

If men are not going to be attracted to 9 year old girls, I guess you would have no problem letting a male person you trust the most change the clothes and panties of your nine year old daughter for you?

October 02, 2011, 03:24:25 AM
And make sure you think before you state what I said is false: Are you so confident in your control of your animal self that you believe your brain would have time to distinguish between a vagina/ass that is old or too young, before it is recognized as "sex organ and a chance for insemination" (because those organs have no age: they're always beautiful) and you become sexually aroused?

If men are not going to be attracted to 9 year old girls, I guess you would have no problem letting a male person you trust the most change the clothes and panties of your nine year old daughter for you?

I did think before I wrote this, but I wasn't clear enough--
False: Man are always going to be attracted to young girls as young as 9 years old.
Incorrect: ... it's the plain truth.
Wrong: Put a naked 9 year old in front of you and if your sexual organ does not get full of blood...You have erectile disfunction.

I'm beginning to think you don't know what 8, 9, 10, whatever-year olds are like. I.e.,  pre-pubescent girls aren't chances for insemination.  And 9 year olds don't have any adults changing their clothes and panties.  Still, you guess right, that I wouldn't have a problem letting a male person I trust the most (a.k.a. 'my best friend') change the clothes and panties of my baby daughter, if I needed him to help out.   But not YOU, leB you limey bastard!

October 02, 2011, 05:11:05 AM
Haha, he's not limey.  He's Brazilian.

October 02, 2011, 12:18:21 PM
If you are turned on by 9 year old girls, there is something seriously fucking wrong with you. I was hoping this would be so obvious that it wouldn't require a thread. The last time I checked, straight men like big ol titties and fat round butts. If you like flat chests and no ass then you are an evolutionary fuck up.

Pedophilia is the worst psychological defect one can have, thats why even in prisons full of thieves and murderers pedophiles are seen as bottom rung.

I tried to tell you guys LeB and diesel were straight up degenerates, I could already tell even before they started making these shit excuses for being kiddie fiddlers.

I like some of your posts but you need to quit with this teenager bullshit

October 02, 2011, 01:00:24 PM

(because those organs have no age: they're always beautiful)

:O

October 02, 2011, 06:31:15 PM
reginald: If you would really let a male friend change the panties of your NINE YEAR OLD (why did you say baby, if everybody knows 9 year olds are not babies, but regular children? I think you're in denial here.) you deserve that you daughter gets raped. Don't say you weren't warned when it happens...

Do you guys have some kind of magic physiology that sends rapid signals telling you not to feel aroused by sex organs that are too young? If feeling aroused by a 10 year old is degenerate, how about a 12 year old? Where to draw the line? If you saw a pretty 12 year old naked you won't feel a thing? Can I only feel attraction to girls as old as 14? What if she is 13 and one month from completing 14? My organism has some kind of magic spell that will make me not feel attracted to a girl that's one month from completing 14, but it will permit the attraction when she completes 14 (the accepted age to sex in my country)?

Keep in your mind that marriages were done with girls as young as 11 all the time. Were our ancestors degenerate pedophiles? Can you really escape this? If someone who is attracted to girls 10 years old is degenerate, then all our ancestors that did marriages with those girls were fucking degenerates. If they were not degenerates, then I am not one either. What's it gonna be?

As for myself, I never said I would have sex with those girls. I would only have sex with a girl as young as 12, as would any normal men from the past before this pedo-bullshit appeared. Research in books: I'm not making this up.

As for dinaric leather: Go away wth your "aryan pride". Ever heard of cultural relativism? Not every culture plays by the standarts of your Führer, who had an unhealthy obsession with his niece, by the way. (she commited suicide). What could uncle adolf have done that made her so miserable...?

It is not illegal for an adult male to ‘thigh’ or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her. ["The Little Green Book"]

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby.  However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable.  If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life.  This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister…  It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home.  Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.  ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

October 02, 2011, 07:03:36 PM
Quote from: Dinaric Leather
I like some of your posts but you need to quit with this teenager bullshit

I don't know what you mean by "teenage bullshit", when it is clear that all ages within the ANUS age-paradigm (18-40?) have allowed "bullshit" to occur here.

October 02, 2011, 09:08:36 PM
If you are turned on by 9 year old girls, there is something seriously fucking wrong with you. I was hoping this would be so obvious that it wouldn't require a thread. The last time I checked, straight men like big ol titties and fat round butts. If you like flat chests and no ass then you are an evolutionary fuck up.

You're right...I wish I had just left it at that. 
But then I can't...
leB: FIGURE IT OUT, nobody is changing 9 year olds' panties, get it?  If for some reason, my daughter (baby, 5yo, 9yo, 14yo, whatever) needed someone to change her panties (?), and my good friend was the only person who could do it, then he would and everyone would be okay.  I roll with healthy people, not pedophiles! So I've answered your perverted thought-experiment, and you can let it go.  Or keep insisting that my friends will rape my daughter, ya dum-dum. 

October 02, 2011, 09:21:34 PM
Do not try to legitimize urge by claiming that if it's capable to reproduce it's ready to go. It's complex. Even if your theory is right (I have heard about similar experiments few years ago), those other factors, even excluding those, which you may perceive as facile - social, moral etc, should castrate you in a second. And that's what ultimately matters. Whole process may or may not be detached in some specimens, I think that necrophilia among animals is explained that way. Also, from what I know, ages when girls was inseminated after their first period (and even few years after their first menstruation), resulted in very high lethality of both, mothers and their children, complications and diseases. Remember all those kings without descendants? So it's also complex. How you could expect developed child from underdeveloped mother? And we have got some standards to be met, right?

You may be skeptical about that, but best offspring, on both aspects, is said to came from people, while I can't remember exact intervals, much older than teens.

October 03, 2011, 12:06:12 AM
As for myself, I never said I would have sex with those girls. I would only have sex with a girl as young as 12, as would any normal men from the past before this pedo-bullshit appeared. Research in books: I'm not making this up.
What's the past got to do with anything? Transcending savagery and adhering to strong moral code is what made Europe the greatest civilization thus far. 'african-americans were slaves in the past so it must be ok now' = the result of your line of thinking. Keep the parts from the past that work, let the rest be history.  Having sex with children (yes, I consider a 12 year old a child) is fucking wrong and does not make for a healthy society. Sex corrupts those who aren't mature enough to realize what they're doing. At that age minds are underdeveloped and easy to exploit, I could probably convince a 12 year old that the only way to get to heaven is to fuck me. Grown men are meant to have sex with grown women. It's fucking wrong to have sex with a 12 year old, and fuck you for thinking otherwise.

As for dinaric leather: Go away wth your "aryan pride". Ever heard of cultural relativism? Not every culture plays by the standarts of your Führer,
Wow, no wonder Brazil is such a shithole -- they've abandoned the noble European traditions brought by the Portuguese and reverted back to degenerate hedonism.

It is not illegal for an adult male to ‘thigh’ or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her. ["The Little Green Book"]
How about fuck the little green book and listen to the voice of reason instead: sexing little girls does not fit into the grand scheme of things in any productive way. All it can cause is harm. Girls who've been getting railed since their first period probably don't make great mothers; they probably don';t do well in school either.

October 03, 2011, 12:20:47 AM
Don't feed teh trollz.

October 03, 2011, 12:11:58 PM
Svmmoned is the most reasonable one so far.

mindtraveller: Guess what, it is not a thing of the past. 12 year olds are fucking all the time now. Turns out in the past it was better because they at least got married.

For the rest of your post: Europeans the greatest civilization so far? That may be your opinion, but is it really an european number system you use now? And that's just to set an example. I'm tired of those "europeans" thinking their race is the only one that came up with shit. Get real, every serious person knows that is not true. And everybody knows asians score higher on IQ tests, the thing you like to use the most to say you're superior to blacks.

Europeans are so superior that they allow videos in the internet just one click away with "blacks brutalizing white girls or something". Congratulations, Great European Race! I guess those inferior browns in islamic countries who forbid this kind of thing are inferior! And what's with this "cuckold fetish" with blacks? I've watched hundreds of cuckold videos on the net and 90% were by black men having sex with white women while the husband watched. When a race becomes intellectually superior, is it a rule to adopt an inferior savage race to become the strong masculinity - sexual role model? How can I feel Whites are superior when you allow black rap gangsta culture to influence so many white people in america: The young white males to act like idiots and do/sell drugs, and the young white girls (many as young as 14) to have sex with black gangsters? How sad is this: A young blond blue eyed girl listening to music by a black gangster and fantasizing sexually with him, the same guy who was probably a thief and murderer and would kill and rape her whole family for money. If the whites were ever superior, that time has long gone now... Sorry.

As for degenerate culture, europeans came here only to steal from the country because we were a colony of exploration. Then with a straight face people say "Oh look how that coutnry turned out to be poor and ignorant!".