Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Demigod of hipsterdom dies at 56

Re: Demigod of hipsterdom dies at 56
October 07, 2011, 07:55:13 AM
Use Windows, get virus and corrupt hardrive

Use OSX, get HIV and die.                                                                            

Use Linux.

Use Ubuntu and become HIV++ :)

Well, Ubuntu uses Gnome, so there are no +'s (C vs. C++).

I agree though. Hence, why you should use Debian (Sid), Slackware, or some other pragmatic distro.

We should all revert to Microsoft Bob.

That's basically the same as Mac: dumb down the UI for the sake of "usability". In other words, "I won't take an couple of hours to learn how to properly use a computer".

October 07, 2011, 09:40:23 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20117154-504083.html

Yes, the Westboro Baptist Church - the Kansas-based organization with a history of holding controversial and politically inflammatory protests - has announced that its members plan to picket the Apple co-founder's funeral, according to CBS affiliate WTSP.

"He had a huge platform," Phelps wrote. "...gave God no glory & taught sin."

Oh God, how could he not have?

October 11, 2011, 12:37:00 AM

October 11, 2011, 09:00:44 PM
OH Steve is so evil because he didn't give enough money to fight HIV :'(

October 12, 2011, 05:01:28 PM
So you're telling me that the CEO/Founder of a gigantic corporation is a megalomaniac, is idiosyncratic and is bossy? Thanks for the update Gawker.

Also, I have an iPhone, and it is awesome. Greatest tool I've ever owned. Use it every day.

October 14, 2011, 05:48:04 PM
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ucomics.com/bor111014.gif

ZING

The "@#?*!" roughly translates to "I am so thankful that I have this job. Hopefully I will stay employed long enough so that I am able to afford to send my daughter to college so that she can have a better life. Thank God for Apple".