Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Liberals love to gather and do nothing

Liberals love to gather and do nothing
September 29, 2011, 02:38:37 PM
They also love to talk about "revolution" but never grasp what the word really means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwWInp75ua0&feature=player_embedded#!

Re: Liberals love to gather and do nothing
September 29, 2011, 03:47:12 PM
A social gathering for neurotics disguised as an rally championing a barely defined goal, how pathetic

September 29, 2011, 04:56:27 PM
Liberals are so quick to blame everything else around them without ever actually evaluating themselves or their own beliefs. If they got the absolute equality they wanted and still everything went down the shitter, who/what would they blame then?

September 29, 2011, 10:13:58 PM
What's wrong with this rally? I guess I'm no longer familiar with this site's take on politics.

September 29, 2011, 11:04:02 PM
Their aims and points are valid. America is a dying nation.

But to REALLY change things, get yourself into a position of power and ACT.

September 29, 2011, 11:17:18 PM
What's wrong with this rally? I guess I'm no longer familiar with this site's take on politics.

The people attending the rally are part of the problem. I'd bet over 3/4 of them have credit cards maxed out on luxury items. They are the segment of America that visits Reddit, have Coexist bumper stickers, and marches to the order of Jon Stewart. They aren't thinkers, they are repeaters,

Phoenix

September 30, 2011, 12:12:02 AM
Let's try to avoid comparing the minority of conservatives who get conservatism right to the majority of liberals who get liberalism wrong.

September 30, 2011, 05:52:13 AM
Liberals aren't doing shit and neither are we. Keep breeding and making infinite profit simians.

September 30, 2011, 12:30:48 PM
Liberals aren't doing shit and neither are we.

Speak for yourself.

September 30, 2011, 01:46:47 PM

Have you seen these people?

September 30, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

These people are of dubious character? Who's actively involved in mainstream politics that's admirable?

September 30, 2011, 06:01:06 PM
Ron Paul LOLOLOL

September 30, 2011, 07:12:14 PM
He and John Huntsman seem like the only candidates in either party that have some semblance of intelligence.

October 01, 2011, 05:49:49 AM

These people are of dubious character? Who's actively involved in mainstream politics that's admirable?

No, they are faggots.

October 02, 2011, 05:13:01 AM
Second.

"YEAH! I DID something! I slept on the sidewalk, played hacky-sack and chanted moronic slogans at a building for a few days! Now I can go home, consume garbage and feel good about myself! Fight the power!"