Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Liberal sexual identity is the beast of Ragnarök

I kind of think someone DID make that up, man!

Still...before sex reassignment surgery came along in the 1920s, how did gender dysphoriacs manage?  Have thousands suffered for millenia, and only with medical technology were they able to be fully human?  JEEZ.

How's this parenting>>>
"What is so frightening to me is that you would be willing to say "no" just because you don't like it..." 

No. People with gender problems have had their penises cut and cross-dressed for millennia now.

As for the link: That's sick. Is this real?

I'm for gay marriage, not gay adoption. Still, it's hard to talk back to people who say gay parents are not going to influence the child's sexuality. I never know what to say, but I always try to convince them that it would not be healthy for the kid.

Saying that there were studies saying that it doesn't does not convince me, since gay adoption is not permited and there would not be enough subjects to test.

So I see people using irony a lot to escape having to explain this.

Of course, they are going to say that boy was already the way he was, and having those lesbian "parents" was a coincidence... We'll never know.

Well, this ties in nicely with that pedophilia clusterfuck of a thread. Sex change at eight? Sure, it's a celebration of zhe's emerging sexual identiy! Sexual intercourse at eight? NO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BURN IN HELL DIEDIEDIE!

"JEWISH LESBIANS SAP ADOPTED CHINESE KID'S MASCULINITY"

I see nothing out of the ordinary in this headline.  It's merely a sign of the times.

key phrase: Lesbian Parents.

Without going balls-deep into a nature/nurture debate, I am willing to bet that the nurture has a lot to do with this. Lack of a strong father figure and so forth. No sense in going too far into it, on the other hand.

The child born of the highest IQ parents ever will be a moron if raised by apes.

key phrase: Lesbian Parents.

Without going balls-deep into a nature/nurture debate, I am willing to bet that the nurture has a lot to do with this. Lack of a strong father figure and so forth. No sense in going too far into it, on the other hand.

The lack of a strong father figure is a very important point, one downplayed by liberals since "father figure" makes them think white male, which of course is the enemy.

More News: USA to remove the words "Mother" and "father" from passports in an incentive to alternative parents. I saw a lot of people praising this in a social network discussion group of my country... How delusional can you get?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/07/passport-applications-soon-gender-neutral/

Hell, 'My Dad is Pregnant':
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/my-dad-is-pregnant/6okfrsg

I miss the early '90s when shit was simple, folks could just be stone bulldykes and flaming gays.

P.S. You'll be thrilled to know, the couple's oldest (adopted?) son has Asperger's!

Have you guys ever heard of Elagabalus?

These people are doing one thing right. They're deferring a decision until the child is ready to make it himself. One could defend the logic behind that action. But I also trust these mothers to not do anything in the mean time that will prepare the child to make that decision correctly in the end. Result: the kid is fucked not because he suffers from gender identity disorder, but because he's in the hands of stupid people.

In a way it would be better if they go ahead with the sex change without making the boy decide.

http://rotten.com/library/sex/castration/eunuch/
-A pretty interesting article about the multimillennial tradition of the "third gender" created by removing little boys' balls.
This case seems to be the same thing, only medically more sophisticated.

I don't think liberal sexual identity is necessarily a bad thing, but like most forced social changes, there probably won't be anything done to shape other factors so that it will indeed not be a bad thing. (parallel with feminism -> gender equality is a good thing, but it was not at all well implemented, so now we have major fuck-ups, with apparent rises in gender confusion perhaps being a result. Or maybe this shit is due to technological factors, which have also been very poorly implemented)