Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Dark Legions Archive News / Hessian News

Re: Dark Legions Archive News / Hessian News
February 20, 2007, 01:00:52 AM
And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. - Mark 5:9

Sometimes an album requires 15 years of examination before it can be addressed adequately. Deicide released their second album Legion in the summer of 1991, and it proved to be the apex of their career. It was long in coming, delayed three times by Roadrunner, and I was obsessed with obtaining it. I was fifteen going on sixteen, and for almost six months I hardly cared about anything else. Girls? What are those? Can they get me the new Deicide album? No? Then forget it.

Read More: Deicide - Legion: Looking Back...

April 25, 2007, 03:17:57 AM
New live review by Kontinual:

This show is one of those memories you forget is real, and find yourself a week later thinking how it occupies a space between thought and dream and a pinch-yourself moment in the midst of chaos. Arriving late after a harrowing evening involving taking a good friend to the hospital after he ate a rack of Xanax and downed half a bottle of Absolut, I was barely inside the door before a familiar guitar tone rose up into the soundcheck. Other people were hurrying toward the stage as well, and I found myself caught up in the anticipation.

Averse Sefira took the stage a short while later... ( Read More - Averse Sefira live in Minnesota )

Post everywhere:

Subject: Averse Sefira live in Minnesota

UBB

Code: [Select]

This show is one of those memories you forget is real, and find yourself a week later thinking how it occupies a space between thought and dream and a pinch-yourself moment in the midst of chaos. Arriving late after a harrowing evening involving taking a good friend to the hospital after he ate a rack of Xanax and downed half a bottle of Absolut, I was barely inside the door before a familiar guitar tone rose up into the soundcheck. Other people were hurrying toward the stage as well, and I found myself caught up in the anticipation.

Averse Sefira took the stage a short while later... ( [url=http://www.anus.com/metal/about/shows/09apr2007/]Read More - Averse Sefira live in Minnesota[/url] )

HTML

Code: [Select]

Averse Sefira took the stage a short while later... (<a href="http://www.anus.com/metal/about/shows/09apr2007/">Read More - Averse Sefira live in Minnesota</a>)

November 04, 2007, 03:44:54 PM
There used to be a list of reviews that were gonna get written in the future. Where did that go?

January 27, 2011, 08:32:01 AM
Any chance the "Pantalgia" and "Projections Of A Stained Mind" compilations can be (re-) uploaded in FLAC? This stuff is almost impossible to get in good shape! Thanks in advance