Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Neurotic sex

Neurotic sex
October 13, 2011, 10:01:36 PM
Someone hilariously named "Roger" says:

A man who craves anal sex with a women is insecure. The desire is for complete power and domination, not a pursuit of sexual pleasure for himself and certainly not for his partner. If a man truly found his wife sexually attractive and respected and valued her he would not have to sodomize her.

http://womenshealth.about.com/b/2003/10/03/men-say-women-want-anal-sex.htm

Re: Neurotic sex
October 13, 2011, 11:07:16 PM
How did you miss the one right after it?

Quote from: Ben Dover
While my wife and I both enjoy anal sex where I penetrate her, the best sex happens when she pentrates me. It took me years to get up the nerve to ask her to do me, but now we do it more often than any other sex act — her strap-on dildo is always erect, unlike my penis. I think a lot of guys who are penetrating their women are fantasizing about switching roles

Or is that just normal for you?

October 14, 2011, 03:23:50 AM
Sodomy is a Godless act that serves no purpose outside of carnal pleasure.There is nothing sacred, nothing reverential in such an act.

But it is hilarious! What would we do without you, Sodomy?

October 14, 2011, 03:59:07 AM
I remember years ago when it was taboo and kinky to have anal sex with a woman. Nowadays almost every girl does it, so it's lost its charm.

I still throw it in her butt though.

Phoenix

October 14, 2011, 04:43:18 AM
Considering the recency of Freud's theories, I think we're making progress.

I see nothing innately wrong with anal sex, between a man and a woman or between two men. Although I find the notion of gay sex unappealing to me on a personal level, I find the world far more disgusting yet I enter it every day. I can't be bothered to waste my time thinking how this or that which other people do in private may seem somewhat distasteful to me.

October 14, 2011, 01:12:21 PM
If sodomy is a Godless act, I should perform it far more often than I am right now.

Seriously though, I've no problem with most things sexually related (barring weirdo shit like feces eating and bestiality), and I don't believe that performing anal sex on a woman necessarily indicates a power struggle. That just seems silly, though perhaps some men feel this way.

EDIT - Conservationist I always wonder how the hell you find all of this hilarious stuff about random subjects.

October 14, 2011, 02:34:01 PM
I don't believe that performing anal sex on a woman necessarily indicates a power struggle.
Seriously dude. It's obvious why I want to stick my dick there, its warm and tight. It has nothing to do with a power struggle, if there was a power struggle there then one must have already won if one is boning her.

It also encourages women to stay healthy by drinking water a eating lots of fiber.

October 14, 2011, 09:47:17 PM
Have you fuckers even done anal sex?  Or just tittered about it.

October 14, 2011, 10:01:23 PM
Who ever wrote that article is DOING IT WRONG! The main benefit of (heterosexual) sodomy is indirect g-spot stimulation which results in longer, but a bit less intense orgasms. The idea that women don't get off from it is absurd.

October 15, 2011, 12:48:55 AM
The idea that women don't get off from it is absurd.
Who cares if the woman gets off?

October 15, 2011, 02:25:24 AM
People whose perspectives of life come from somewhere to the side of the ego.

October 15, 2011, 04:53:13 PM
The idea that women don't get off from it is absurd.
Who cares if the woman gets off?

lol

In all seriousness, mutual orgasms have been proven to strengthen the bond between two people.

October 15, 2011, 08:47:59 PM
Firstly my unlimited RESPECT,VALUE AND SALUTATION to all and thier personel opinions.

1-WHY WE HAVE NATURAL LUBRICANT FROM THE VAGINA AND NOT FROM ANUS ?

2-ANAL SEX IS CREATED BY MAN AND IT DOES NOT EXIST IN NEITHER ANIMAL KINGDOM NOR PLANTS !

3-WE ARE SURE THAT THE MAN DOES NOT ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF SEX IN ANY OTHER FORM MORE THAN HAVING IT THROUGH VAGINA .

4-CREATIVITY OF POSITIONS AND STYLES WAS ONLY DESIGN TO FEEL MORE SENSATIONAL BETWEEN PARTNERS OF DIFERENT SIZES SO ON AND SO FOR BUT NOT FOR ANAL .

5-SEX IS NOT NEW TO HUMANS NOR RELIGIONS WHERE WE CAN FIND GREAT PEOPLE TOOK THE IMPORTANCE TO EXPLAIN ABOUT SEX,FOR AN EXAMPLE KAMASUTRA .BUT NON;I REPEAT NON OF THEM RECOMENDED ANAL SEX .

6-MORALLY NO OTHER CREATURE WORST THAN US .

I CONCLUDE,WHY SHOULD WE GO FOR AN ALTERNATIVE WHEN WE HAVE THE BEST OF WHAT WE WANT.

A MAN AFTER SERVING SENTENCE IN PRISON IF HE IS GIVEN A CHOICE OF VAGINA OR ANUS OR ORAL OR MACHINE OR ETC ?
 ALL OF US KNOW WHAT HE WILL GO FOR.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW.

October 15, 2011, 08:55:53 PM

1-WHY WE HAVE NATURAL LUBRICANT FROM THE VAGINA AND NOT FROM ANUS ?

Its called shit.

October 15, 2011, 09:50:02 PM
2-ANAL SEX IS CREATED BY MAN AND IT DOES NOT EXIST IN NEITHER ANIMAL KINGDOM NOR PLANTS !

Several hundred animal species, observed and documented, engage in sodomy. Whether that has anything to do with Desmond Morris is not sure.