Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

North American Ethno-secession

North American Ethno-secession
October 22, 2011, 03:45:05 PM
http://renaissancevanguard.wordpress.com/2011/07/05/the-16-nations-of-namerika-ii/

Is this a realisable goal? If the global infrastructure was to unconditional collapse due to the fall in supply of oil, to which industrial nation-states are nearly, totally dependent on -- wouldn't this be a healthy outcome?

It'd be interesting to hear your thoughts and opinions on this topic.

Re: North American Ethno-secession
October 23, 2011, 06:41:48 AM
Is this a realisable goal?

Not just realizable, inevitable.

As white America gets accustomed to the idea that diversity is working against them now, they're going to yank the legal protections for the third worlders.

This will then create an age where discrimination is legal in hiring and renting, etc.

Consequently, segregation will ensue. At some point, the overburdened liberal entitlement state will collapse, and whitey's going to withdraw to the suburbs and watch the fires burn.

Afterwards, there will be no subsidies and you're going to see an exodus, starting with Asians and Hispanics.

Eventually even those born here will go.

My question is when we send the Irish, wops and Poles back! ;)

Judge Sparks in the end ruled that the Grutter decision meant that Texas was allowed to take account of Ms. Fisher’s race. Now her case is hurtling toward the Supreme Court. That could provide a fresh opportunity to consider what we mean when we talk about diversity. It could also mean the end of affirmative action at public universities.

Ms. Fisher’s lawyers filed a petition seeking a Supreme Court review last month, and legal experts say the justices will probably agree to hear it, setting the stage for a decision by June. Such a decision, given changes in the membership of the court since 2003, is likely to cut back on if not eliminate the use of race in admissions decisions at public colleges and universities.

Diversity is the last man standing, the sole remaining legal justification for racial preferences in deciding who can study at public universities. Should the Supreme Court disavow it, the student body at the University of Texas and many other public colleges and universities would almost instantly become whiter and more Asian, and less black and Hispanic.- ]New York Times

October 23, 2011, 11:11:04 AM
It saddens me that American latino/black popular culture is so focused on the material, on the immediate, and on personal social gain that many do not realize what harm it does to them in the long run. It stifles the young people who may have potential to do great things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v24qbYECbpQ

Regardless of the cartoon, the message here is clear. Without a stable foundation of past generations' wisdom, the youth in these cultures are doomed. (Not to imply that Euro-American culture is any better....because right now it isn't)

(sort of relevant) I remember clearly a conversation I had a few years back with a Puerto Rican friend of mine. He observed that "white people music" (IE - metal and such) had its "classics", and that he thought it was cool that people like Ozzy and Dio were revered as artists who helped to found genres. When I asked him why he thought hip hop/rap had no "classics" in the minds of its listeners, he responded "Most guys I've met think that the old stuff is stupid or cheesy".

I'm of the opinion that America would best function as a coalition of 50 states. That way things would be easier to manage on a micro and macro level. We don't need to be united as one country if it's killing us from the inside out.

October 23, 2011, 07:09:37 PM
This won't happen, because Americans, especially white Americans, refuse to band together in any sort of manner. Americans are generally mediocre, docile, and fragmented in groups; the crowd will bring competent people down with them when things go south. There will be an utter lack of leadership, and there will be no unity.

October 24, 2011, 05:42:23 PM
When I asked him why he thought hip hop/rap had no "classics" in the minds of its listeners, he responded "Most guys I've met think that the old stuff is stupid or cheesy".

No depth.

The classics of rap are all jazz tunes.

Then again, those are not all that spectacular either

October 24, 2011, 07:45:48 PM
When I asked him why he thought hip hop/rap had no "classics" in the minds of its listeners, he responded "Most guys I've met think that the old stuff is stupid or cheesy".

No depth.

I can get behind some of the earlier hip hop/rap as pure entertainment, same with some jazz. At the very least, stuff like Grandmaster Flash or Wu Tang was more reality grounded in their lyrics as opposed to today's stuff.

If I'm going to listen to music seriously or on my own, you won't ever really catch me putting that stuff on.

Maybe this is for another thread, but.....what do you think black music would be like if their popular culture wasn't so inherently shallow? Perhaps they could've built up jazz from its starting template into a whole different beast?

October 26, 2011, 12:37:28 AM
Only a Canuck could think Montana would join with "New Calgary".

October 26, 2011, 01:40:18 AM

No depth.

I disagree, kind of. Not in that rap is anything but self-aggrandizing -the deepest it ever seems to go thematically is addressing social issues like racism and poverty, wah- but in that the main reason the majority of its audience doesn't hold any particular albums to be classics is primarily down to a cultural divide. It's a genre created and enjoyed by people of a different mentality. It's made for a) entertainment and b) complaining about those who impede your entertainment. Any number of music review sites like Pitchfork or Sputnikmusic will name a few rap/hip-hop albums as classics, because these sites are run by white people who pop boners from presenting themselves as knowledgeable and eclectic; hipsters in the latter, middle-class teenagers in the former. The punch line is that despite trying to up their own social status by becoming "experts" in music outside of their normal sphere of influence, they inevitably show their own true (white) colors by trying to determine which albums are the all-time classics of those kinds of music - completely misunderstanding the motivations behind those kinds of music in the first place. By egotistically trying to step outside of their own cultural bubble in an attempt to prove their moral/intellectual/anal superiority, they inadvertently display just how entrenched in it they really are. Maybe it's just me but I get a laugh out of it every time it happens.

October 27, 2011, 05:08:32 PM
Beyond issues, many African-Americans feel an emotional connection to Mr. Obama that seems unshakable, saying that nothing can compare with seeing someone who looks like them in the White House.

- some blog

“President Barack Obama may be slipping in the polls elsewhere, but the changing complexion of California’s population is likely to serve him well in 2012 election.

The reason has to do with race.”

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/blogs/prop-zero/Race-Obamas-California-Base-in-2012-132559943.html

While conservatives find race politics tiresome and indeed needless if nationalism were practiced, the liberal left has come to find race politics indispensible, even as they assert race does not exist.

October 30, 2011, 02:36:47 PM
I can get behind some of the earlier hip hop/rap as pure entertainment, same with some jazz.

Is it OK if I redirect this topic to why I think entertainment is too low a standard, both for you and me personally and for humanity as a whole?

Entertainment implies distraction.

Art implies engagement.

I don't need people to tell me what to think with their lyrics. I need people to reveal a depth of experience I might not have had. Artists are like advance scouts or spies, finding significance and bringing it home, re-interpreting the world in uncountable ways through the same truth.

I consider a lot of metal to be "entertaining" but I don't want to subject myself to it. Why load up my computer with crap data? I can get real data from writers of wisdom, and real art from the greats.

Regarding black culture, it flowered with jazz, but then jazz got taken over by academics (exact same shit that happened to metal with Necrophagist and Opeth). It lost a sense of being connected to meaning; it was just a technical exercise. That happened around 1967, same time the hippies were wrecking white culture. No one has bested Thelonius Monk, Charles Mingus, and Ornette Coleman.

Instead, black America gets served up with hip-hop. Black America is limited anyway; their average IQ is 90ish and even those who rise above that tend to have an inability to grasp complex meanings (Cain and Obama come to mind). However, now they're totally tools of the entertainment industry and their fellow citizens who want to hop out of the ghetto by making this utterly trivial music. I respect the early punk bands a lot more.

And Parliament. That was a peak for black music...