Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

how shitting, fasting, sleep deprivation, and marijuana changed my life

>With girl. All the signs are in front of me. Whore.
>trust her because i was stuck in a rut
>i somehow become nocturnal and completely bored with life. masturbate every day. eat when bored. see her on weekends.
>smoke weed on the reg
>get used to the strong hunger feelings
>manage to stay up 24 hours trying to come out of nocturnal mode.
>getting really lucid
>void my bowels. symbolic in a way.
>toss whore to the curb
>looking into the military or learning a trade or starting the band ive had visions of

seriously anyone in houston, lets get to work one weekend. i figure this is the best place to look for musicians, right?

This made me laugh, but I definitely see where you're coming from.  I've had a similar experience in many ways over the past month or so, and I seem to have suddenly got my shit together more than it's ever been together before (though, I didn't achieve enlightenment through rectal abyssment, I must say).

Shit sure does happen sometimes.

I can relate, except for the weed(never touch the stuff).

This was the most affecting thing in my case. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to develop a new insight into a complex/unpleasant situation.

The modern world is a maze of dysfunctional lifestyle choices. The solution is in the balance between a simple pious life and reality-confrontation. Anyone agree?

The modern world is a maze of dysfunctional lifestyle choices. The solution is in the balance between a simple pious life and reality-confrontation. Anyone agree?

Yes, very insightful.  The two are inseparable really.

There's no doubt in my mind that this is the case. But I've never met anyone (IRL lol) who would dare share this view.

Yes, very insightful.  The two are inseparable really.
Whats inseparable?

the modern world and its dysfunctional ways?
if so, i can't live like this and need to escape this ghetto ASAP.

or piety and reality-confrontation?
if so, i agree and would urge anyone with a brain to really go all out to avoid contact with morons. they're truly untouchable, and you're likely to get the AIDS-of-the-spirit that I broke free of in the original post.. just from the slightest contact with them.

Anyway, I'd just like to say you guys on this site have enlightened me in many ways and are the only life forms I'd consider forming a unit with. I really have nowhere else to look for intellegence.

I sometimes binge-eat to self destruct a little bit, kill my ego. never enough to gain weight, but just enough to feel groggy

I've had a similar experience in many ways over the past month or so, and I seem to have suddenly got my shit together more than it's ever been together before

If you've got your shit together in the toilet it's defecation, if in the intestines, it's contispation.

I sometimes binge-eat to self destruct a little bit, kill my ego. never enough to gain weight, but just enough to feel groggy

Definitely not a good idea after a long fast. I couldnt keep anything down after that and couldn't get the tension in my body to relax so I could sleep. Shit wasn't so cash.

I've had a similar experience in many ways over the past month or so, and I seem to have suddenly got my shit together more than it's ever been together before

If you've got your shit together in the toilet it's defecation, if in the intestines, it's contispation.

Definitely. When I void my bowels, I like to think about all of the other garbage that could be excreted from my life. A cleansing of both the physical body and the spirit.

Sounds retarded, but its working.

There is intelligence and worth everywhere if you look for it. To withdraw is not a sign of strength. I praise ascetics who avoid humanity so that they may delve deeper into their minds without distraction, but I do not praise the ones guided by misanthropy.

Travel and the internet have both been good tools for this, exposing me to a breadth of experience so that I may no longer deny the value in a great many things. Looking beyond surface layers is good (essential), but not if you get stuck 1 layer deep. If you truly cannot survive, leave. Migrate. Change the course of your life.

It's strange for me to see and read these experiences, I grew up in an environment where I was told even as a child that the modern world was a dysfunctional trap; this was a common view. Talking about the poor state of humanity is to people from the subcontinent like talking about weather.

There is intelligence and worth everywhere if you look for it. To withdraw is not a sign of strength. I praise ascetics who avoid humanity so that they may delve deeper into their minds without distraction, but I do not praise the ones guided by misanthropy.

Travel and the internet have both been good tools for this, exposing me to a breadth of experience so that I may no longer deny the value in a great many things. Looking beyond surface layers is good (essential), but not if you get stuck 1 layer deep. If you truly cannot survive, leave. Migrate. Change the course of your life.

It's strange for me to see and read these experiences, I grew up in an environment where I was told even as a child that the modern world was a dysfunctional trap; this was a common view. Talking about the poor state of humanity is to people from the subcontinent like talking about weather.

Very enlightening. You really hit the nail on the head. All I have to do is leave this place. I have no money to travel though. Maybe I'll move to the country and work at my grandfather's quick lube just to get some fresh air and shit, and then travel when I've collected enough money.

These thoughts have cured my AIDS.

>i somehow become nocturnal and completely bored with life. masturbate every day. eat when bored. see her on weekends.
>smoke weed on the reg
>getting really lucid
>toss whore to the curb
>looking into the military or learning a trade or starting the band ive had visions of

seriously anyone in houston, lets get to work one weekend. i figure this is the best place to look for musicians, right?

Recommendations:

Cut the drugs out.
Keep fasting periodically.
Deprive yourself periodically.
Get a decent trade because you'll have to learn something--like a trade--in the military anyway.

Phoenix

A real psychonaut does not stop at the half-measures mentioned in this thread. Practice abstinence from defecating, maybe then I'll give you a golden star for realizing you're full of shit.

>smoke weed on the reg
>getting really lucid
>toss whore to the curb

Recommendations:

Cut the drugs out.
Keep fasting periodically.
Deprive yourself periodically.
Get a decent trade because you'll have to learn something--like a trade--in the military anyway.

great ideas. im already done with the first one. how often and for how long should one fast and deprive themselves though? i don't particularly want to develop any fucked up conditions or die of a heart attack.

A real psychonaut does not stop at the half-measures mentioned in this thread. Practice abstinence from defecating, maybe then I'll give you a golden star for realizing you're full of shit.

I admire your humor, but you're killing me with your hate bro. do you have something against what i'm trying to do with my life or am i just imagining things?