Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Most European-Americans are probably not aristocrats

Why do Americans always insist on being the cheapest with everything? This went from some mild and potentially humorous insults directly to "yo momma" jokes. And yet you are offended when Europeans laugh at the idea of American culture and civilization. You yourself are a disgrace to any community.

I'm a disgrace to any community because I made a joke about boning your sister? Thats pretty harsh, dude. I'm sure if we met we'd probably be friends.

(Your sister and I get along pretty well)

At least you got that part right, you're a disgrace because you make these lame attempts at insulting people. But there's nothing harsh about disapproving your behavior; it's called being cultured. Something that this thread is about and something that you're obviously a stranger to. Thanks for proving the point of this thread. Most Americans are fine people but it's the behavior that you exhibit that gives them a bad rep.

edit: I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong by saying that you're of Slavic descent. That would clear everything up.

I hope you realize that we'd most likely be quite chummy if we met in person. So what if I made a lame joke and poked your sister? If you're so above that, why do we continue to humor each other? We were destined to have this conversation, dude.

Don't be a stranger, tell me about how you banged my mom. I'd say your sisters better but my mom isn't bad.

edit: I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong by saying that you're of Slavic descent. That would clear everything up.
He could also be South American.

I'm Arizonian.

Aw come on, you can't put words into peoples mouths. Thats just unfair, dude.

Hi, I'm from Snark City, Sarcasmstan. We don't get into immature shit talking contests, we are quite above that uncultured hooliganism. So go eat a dick and shut the fuck up.
I am a Laotian homosexual and I lack a wiener

If either of you guys are in the Southwest US at any point, hit me up with a PM. We can go out for drinks on me at a Vegas strip club, then retreat back to my place, drink more, listen to some metal and hug and kiss each other. Thats the ritual where I'm from.

Despite my user name, I'm not Slavic. And I'm obviously not South American. South American nations are so disparate you might as well guess I seem like a Western Hemisphere inhabitant.

If you guys dislike Slavs, I'm your worst nightmare. My ancestry is Chinese, Japanese and Korean on my mothers side, and Scottish, English, Dutch and Swedish (That I know of, likely more, family has been here for a long time) from pops. Yep, I'm a mongrel. That should give you guys plenty of ammo, doesn't matter though, cause my chops are unbustable.

cause my chops are unbustable.

The best of both worlds! A tiny dick and a misplaced sense of superiority!

Haha, what the hell are you talking about man? Are you alright? Aside from the fact I never brought up any issue even remotely relating to Nazism in this thread, I'm not entirely or even mostly European, and my European ancestry that I do have is Slavic.

http://www.anus.com/metal/hall/index.php/topic,13765.msg67552.html#msg67552

Slavic in one thread and Chinese-Japanese-Korean-Scottish-English-Dutch-Swedish in another thread. Perhaps you have bullshit running through your veins...

Slavic in one thread and Chinese-Japanese-Korean-Scottish-English-Dutch-Swedish in another thread. Perhaps you have bullshit running through your veins...
Well shit, what can I say? Detective Umbrage got me. The cats out of the bag now, I'm a shapeshifter like Nietzche. Hopefully the family super power will be passed on to your nephew.

Where do the Norwegian-Swede-Polish-Irish-Native Americans get there shit flung from? You guys are being racially exclusive to my unique condition and I expect to be properly insulted.

I'm glad I tuned in here to see you bicker like little children.

Why the infighting, idiots?

The point is to build a new aristocracy and use it in parallel with the old.

Americans are a mixed bag and generalizing about them usually makes you look foolish....