Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

DLA: dark ambient

Re: DLA: dark ambient
January 02, 2012, 04:50:48 PM
Looks like no one else is. Go for it! I think we need to expand the DLA beyond metal, but without betraying the spirit of metal, because of the paucity of metal worth pirating.

Sometimes "free" is an illusion. Time is not free. Time listening to crap music is dead time. You've heard it before, so I'll spare the rant, but some mention of it needed to go here.

It has been done by Jim Necroslaughter, but his last posts are hidden. It seems to be a board problem, but you can see these hidden posts by 'replying' to them.

The index was added to the post "Alphabetical List of MP3s and FLACs" in the Audiofile section, but it is hidden as well.

January 02, 2012, 04:56:54 PM
Looks like no one else is. Go for it! I think we need to expand the DLA beyond metal, but without betraying the spirit of metal, because of the paucity of metal worth pirating.

Sometimes "free" is an illusion. Time is not free. Time listening to crap music is dead time. You've heard it before, so I'll spare the rant, but some mention of it needed to go here.

It has been done by Jim Necroslaughter, but his last posts are hidden. It seems to be a board problem, but you can see these hidden posts by 'replying' to them.

The index was added to the post "Alphabetical List of MP3s and FLACs" in the Audiofile section, but it is hidden as well.

Yeah, I don't know what the heck's going on.  My post in Audiofile is a more definitive version than the post I made in this thread, btw.  Luckily I saved the text in a Word document so if it's lost I can copy and paste.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

January 02, 2012, 07:01:19 PM
Would it be frowned upon if I made a thread about martial industrial?

January 03, 2012, 01:33:47 AM
Would it be frowned upon if I made a thread about martial industrial?

I'm interested if you think there's quality stuff there. Do it.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

January 03, 2012, 02:00:17 AM
Definitely would like to know of some good martial industrial. Any recommendations?