Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Liberalism = racism

Re: Liberalism = racism
December 21, 2011, 03:50:56 PM
Can they really if the method is empirical and the research open? I mean, academia may be liberally slanted, but hard data is hard data, you can always disagree with their interpretation of it. Some things are just undeniable.

Except its not "hard" data - psychology (especially social psychology) is by its very nature a "soft" science that is very prone to bias. This isn't like discovering a new species of shark - there are basically no hard criterian for what is to be acceptable as truth like in biology, physics, chemistry, ect.

It's therefore not surprising the field would be subject to groupthink. Think about it - the only people in a position to intelligently debate that data are social psychologists. But if 80% are liberals and the other 20% are scared of pissing off their colleagues, then where does that leave us?

Re: Liberalism = racism
December 21, 2011, 03:55:32 PM
Quote
The teenagers were also asked to name the major reason for why many Austrians were going through tough times. Around 37 per cent claimed laziness and a lack of determination was the key aspect of their failure to make ends meet. Only 21 per cent said inequalities of today’s society caused hardship. Four per cent described impoverished residents of Austria as "unlucky".

Precisely my point...

Re: Liberalism = racism
December 21, 2011, 07:03:55 PM
The too many guest workers viewpoint, the laziness/apathy/passive nihilism of the indigenous people, the failure of pity and equality, and all the rest can be laid at the feet of leftism and its ancestor, Enlightenment rationalism.

Re: Liberalism = racism
December 25, 2011, 06:04:46 PM
Sorry to be the hipster internet moron...but I couldn't bear to not share these.

http://www.quickmeme.com/College-Liberal/popular/1/?upcoming

Re: Liberalism = racism
December 26, 2011, 07:01:59 AM
The too many guest workers viewpoint, the laziness/apathy/passive nihilism of the indigenous people, the failure of pity and equality, and all the rest can be laid at the feet of leftism and its ancestor, Enlightenment rationalism.

Social breakdown occurred before that, but found its actual dogma in egalitarianism. The underlying roots of it are what this site calls "Crowdism," and it makes sense to tie that into overpopulation and especially the type of overpopulation caused by (a) an elite who implement better farming, medicine, hygiene, etc. and (b) a mass kill-off of urban and intelligent people as happened in the black plague (1350ish) and (c) an manual labor caste who are thus enabled to breed recklessly, forming a market for "new" ideas of egalitarianism.