Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Speakers and Sound Systems

Speakers and Sound Systems
December 18, 2011, 02:15:45 AM
Hey everyone,

Im starting to stash money away for a quality set of speakers and I was wondering what speakers you all use and which ones you would recommend for the best, most powerful sound.  Right now im using 2 Hitatchi tower speakers that are seriously worn out( they are probably older than me).  So whoever the techs are, please give me some tips or something for when shopping around!  Thanks

Re: Speakers and Sound Systems
December 18, 2011, 03:02:07 AM
Whatever happened crafting your own cabinets using real life hand tools, stapling in the insulation and wiring and the electrical stuff? One afternoon of labor in the garage can get you some customized equipment exactly fit to your own specifications rather than to common marketplace parameters, plus some pride and experience, minus the explicit packaged brand.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/how-to/tips/4274625

December 18, 2011, 04:37:57 AM
I figured a post like this was in store for me.  I did a search and found a similar topic that I must have missed the first time.  I'm just going to head to every reputable audio store with a death metal compilation CD and figure it out from there.  You can close this thread.

December 18, 2011, 04:15:41 PM
I bought my own PA system, it seems to do me fine.