Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Residents prefer pig manure over ASBO youth

Residents prefer pig manure over ASBO youth
December 28, 2011, 08:16:55 PM
Pig manure used to drive away drug youths

IT might have caused a bit of a stink, but a woodland used by youths as a drug den has been transformed back into a tranquil haven thanks to a lorry load of manure.

A council has come out smelling of roses after wielding a new and cost-effective weapon in the fight against anti-social behaviour.

“Feedback from the residents indicated that although there was a slight whiff in Willowbank, they would much rather have a pong than a bong.”
Middlesbrough Council spokesman

Pig dung has been spread in a thick layer in woods in Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough, to deter youths from congregating and upsetting elderly people living close by.

http://www.darlingtonandstocktontimes.co.uk/news/9440167.Pig_manure_used_to_drive_away_drug_youths/

Re: Residents prefer pig manure over ASBO youth
December 29, 2011, 12:42:24 AM
Haha, this is wonderful. The forest and the community is better off now.

Hasn't there been a study done where playing classical music outside of corner shops makes ghetto youth disperse?

December 29, 2011, 07:15:14 AM

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2011/04/classical-music-still-works-at-dispersing-loitering-teens-.html

It would appear so, I'm mildly perplexed as to what part of it is so repulsive though.

December 29, 2011, 10:28:39 AM
It would appear so, I'm mildly perplexed as to what part of it is so repulsive though.

The part where you have to use more than two braincells to appreciate it. I.E. the part that doesn't go THUMB THUMB THUMB THUMB THUMB THUMB.

December 30, 2011, 06:43:17 AM

Don't have sex with someone who can't appreciate classical music, unless it is sodomy and against their wishes.