Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Occult books

Occult books
January 02, 2012, 08:46:36 PM
After someone uploaded that crazy 2.8gb torrent of occult texts, I've been digging through A.C. and others, as well as reading old O9A texts.

Always looking for other books, writers, and publishers for metal-related occult reading and lyrics.

don't ask me but I'd look here (2.8gb)

Re: Occult books
January 04, 2012, 09:51:41 PM
I have some things before POEE and Miskatonic went down. If anybody is looking for a specific title or topic PM me and I'll scrounge.

January 05, 2012, 03:21:45 PM
Sure, I'll start compressing them. Is there a better way to share than megaupload?

January 05, 2012, 03:23:03 PM
Mediafire doesn't have download limits.

January 05, 2012, 03:29:18 PM
I know asking to reorganize a forum is really herpa derp, but perhaps we could be well served with a Bibliophile section?

January 05, 2012, 03:42:46 PM
File too large to upload to either site.
If I get some free time I'll start tossing them up one by one, or in small batches.

January 05, 2012, 03:44:59 PM
Maybe Anus should start a torrent section as well and we could all agree to leave things active.

January 13, 2012, 04:35:07 PM
DLA - Bathroom Reader Edition.zip

42.0 MB

www.megaupload.com/?d=LI7H9LYB

Topics:
Jesus
Buddhism
Martial Arts
Psychology
Necro Lingam Palpatation

If people are more interested in occult occult topics [AA, solomaic magick, chaos magick, etc. ] I have that stuff too, although I was never able to make much use of it except as temporary world views. What's the point of constantly bending an already bent consciousness eh? I'd be interested if somebody could make a dissenting argument as to the purpose of those books.

Anywho, enjoy.

January 16, 2012, 03:07:33 PM
my books folder
recently opened, more will be added in the future