Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Burzum - Support Your Local Einsatzkommando' shirt.. 48 HOURS LEFT!

Just thought I'd drop in and give anyone a heads up who is interested... a fellow black metal head is selling some re-prints for the next few weeks. Buy one or forever hold your peace..!

http://burzum.bigcartel.com/

----

48 HOURS LEFT! Get in your orders!

http://burzum.bigcartel.com

This will come in handy if you are invited to a local barmitzvah, etc.

LOL.. anyway, the first week is coming to an end. Only 2 weeks left before these are printed/shipped. Heads up!

That's RACITS!!1!

Varg's parole officer told me he totally doesn't support this.

I guess someone should tell Death in June beat him to the Totenkopf.

New Burzum album out in May.
January 21, 2012, 07:42:28 AM
"Burzum persists. A new Burzum album, titled "Umskiptar" (Metamorphoses), is scheduled for release in May 2012 on Byelobog Productions. "Umskiptar" consists of 65 minutes of skaldic metal, recorded in Grieghallen Studio in Bergen in September 2011. "

http://www.burzum.com/eng/news.shtml

Re: New Burzum album out in May.
January 21, 2012, 12:37:42 PM
so all the lyrics will be the text of one poem, all my hope is gone. no way this'\ll be anything original.

January 21, 2012, 07:24:26 PM
Pretty sweet, should help smoothen bowel movements immensly.

January 21, 2012, 10:53:15 PM
I still hold some hope.  He delivered the greatest music of all time.  This is now his fourth post-prison release, but he is certainly capable of doing something good.  Maybe the need of touring and selling albums being removed will allow him to concentrate on art.  Or I'll just listen to Graveland.

January 22, 2012, 12:19:51 AM
I can't deny that I want to listen to it but hope there is none.

January 22, 2012, 12:22:54 AM
I just shocked myself when I realized that I haven't even listened to Fallen yet... ever.  I have yet to listen to most of his post prison outing, despite my earlier rhetoric.

January 22, 2012, 03:39:43 PM
I thought the recent Terrorizer interview smacked of damage control, a flimsy attempt at appeasing his older fanbase by giving them some "classic" Varg to supplant the nearly relentless stream of musical pap that's flowed from him since being released from prison.  In terms of this new album, I'm sure the calculated sensational press appearance means it'll be his worst effort to date.  

He wants to make money. That means appeasing the older fans who are foolish enough to buy his new stuff on the ground that it's no so bad they can escape the feeling of obligation toward buying it, because hey, it's Burzum (say in spooky, whispery, adulatory fanboi voice).

UPDATE 1/22 - There is only '1' WEEK LEFT for PRE-ORDERS... at the close of this final week (ending on 1/30), all shirt orders will be processed/printed/shipped. Again, this is the ONLY pressing and all shirts are being made 'print to order,' in other words, there will be NO extras printed... Last chance!

Just 1?  Man, I guess there's no point in me trying to get that one.  My luck is so terrible.  The only way I would have any chance is if there really were more than 1, but they were just saying that to get me to buy it quickly.  I don't have that kind of luck though.  Man...