Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Becoming a Priest

Becoming a Priest
January 18, 2012, 11:38:54 AM
Just started studying theology and began my discernment process

Learning to become a priest

See Catholicism the only pragmatic way for me to act. Try to transform the sickness into health; Christianity must be reformed from within, and that will only happen if we start working on it.

This will be the last time I visit this forum, and I wish you all here good luck (and hope most here will start to walk their talk in real life. Modernity is a force of evil, and must be fought on all levels)

I wish ANUS - CORRUPT - AMERIKA etc all the luck in the future (knowing you are fighting for life, not against it)

goodbye

Re: Becoming a Priest
January 18, 2012, 01:41:10 PM
I wish you the best in your endeavour, it doesn't have to mean you stop coming here; a priest would round this place off nicely.

January 18, 2012, 04:08:24 PM
Suddenly life has new meaning.

Good luck.

January 18, 2012, 05:56:57 PM
I can't say that is a good idea, but reading through your posts you seem like a pretty bright guy and I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do. Just hope you don't find yourself in the sights of my M4 when Lucifer comes to take back what is rightfully his!

January 18, 2012, 11:27:49 PM
I am certain you will accomplish your mission.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

January 18, 2012, 11:44:13 PM
Christianity must be reformed from within, and that will only happen if we start working on it.

I think this is true of all things. It's a media-fed delusion that you can just "oppose" something and make it go away.

January 18, 2012, 11:51:36 PM
Maybe he'll become the new pope and he can denounce dualism.

January 19, 2012, 12:10:21 AM
Christianity is already anti-dualist inherently, and has opposed it in the past many times over.

Best of luck in your endeavors friend! Deo gratias!
Classicism in art, royalism in politics, Catholicism in religion

January 19, 2012, 08:12:13 PM
Becoming a priest is so un-metal.

January 19, 2012, 09:29:06 PM
What the fuck is with this forum and its tolerance of Christianity, and theism in general? Realists my ass.

January 19, 2012, 09:37:03 PM
I have observed a general drift towards Christian tolerance here

which is very strange

January 20, 2012, 01:15:08 AM
"Art remains in the artist and is the knowledge by which things are made. What is made according to the art is correct; what one makes as one likes may very well be awkward. We must not confuse taste with judgment, or loveliness with beauty, for as Augustine says, some people like deformities." -- A.K. Coomaraswamy

January 20, 2012, 01:20:17 AM
Being a priest is non-metal, but supporting a value-less commerce centered society that replaced religious symbols with logos is the very thing metal is in opposition to, from metal's hard-to-market aesthtic to it's unpopular and dark themes, though some assholes in the hipster circles have gotten around that.

January 20, 2012, 01:32:45 AM
Maybe he'll introduce the other clergy to Black Metal
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

January 20, 2012, 01:33:27 AM
There's enough bad christian black metal already.