Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Occult black magic

Occult black magic
January 21, 2012, 05:24:09 AM
Police have yet to make an arrest and the investigation continues, but few are in doubt about the motivation of the grave robbers.

''It was for black magic,'' Sapari says. ''Maybe for immunity, or strength … or maybe to make yourself disappear.''

Ki Kusumo, anointed by several magazines as Indonesia's most popular paranormal, says: ''There are plenty of cases like this. It's just that they don't always make the media.''

He says deceased virgin teenage girls are particularly sought after and ''families have to guard the tomb for 40 days'' after burial. In Indramayu in West Java, he says he knows of babies born on an auspicious day in the Javanese calendar being kidnapped and beheaded. ''The heads are buried in the front of the person's house. They believe, this way, they will become wealthy.''

http://www.smh.com.au/world/grisly-find-reveals-indonesias-fixation-with-black-magic-20120113-1pzfo.html

This is totally fuckin' cool. It's like giving superstition life.

Re: Occult black magic
January 21, 2012, 08:33:44 PM
Magic is real.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

January 23, 2012, 03:10:39 AM
This doesn't surprise me. When I spent some time in Malaysia I realised people are extremely superstitious, believing in spirits (Jinn), possession of the soul etc. But generally speaking tradition is very strong there, and it permeates every aspect of life in a way that people from the spiritually-sterile western societies could never comprehend. On the flipside they too are subject to the materialistic western culture and go to absolute extremes with it, but it is more clearly divisible from the more traditional aspects.

January 23, 2012, 03:15:13 AM
Makes you think of how the belief in Northern Europe of elves and fairies lasted long after the advent of Christian thought.  Also makes you think about all the little Catholic rituals that seem silly now that are based on older Roman pagan practices.  I wonder what the more spiritual Europe was like.

Quite a contrast to the Hitler youth raised Pope getting booed out of Germany because he represented to them child molestation.  That's kind of a funny superstition in itself.  

January 23, 2012, 05:09:31 AM
There's enough of those alien and ghost shows on TV that I'm pretty sure American proles have lots of superstitions too. Is that stupidity or a degenerate form of believe in magic/spiritual side of life?
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

January 23, 2012, 05:15:02 AM
I think it's just proof that science and media cannot kill culture that develops on local levels, though it seems to come kind of close.  I mean, you have angel sightings, ghosts and aliens.  Imagine the stuff that doesn't make it on camera.  Imagine some of the strange things you and your friends have talked about and just imagine the kinds of things that are talked about in smaller towns.

But I don't know what it means.  Maybe there is a part of the brain that sees small patterns and jumps to quick conclusions that are sometimes irrational, because in a jam, such a function may have come in handy for certain situations, and just hans't become enough of a disadvantage to cause it to exit the gene pool.

January 23, 2012, 09:28:55 PM
It wasn't even that long ago, Europe was still magical:
The third secret, a vision of the death of the Pope and other religious figures, was transcribed by the Bishop of Leiria and reads:

"After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!' And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, Religious men and women going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, Religious men and women, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fatima
Note the "Political aspects" section.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

January 25, 2012, 10:58:24 PM
I enjoy the idea of mythic imagination. Where our mind essentially hallucinate metaphors to describe a world that is probably forever beyond our Goedelian grasp.