1. There are lots of bands in Texas. We promote a few that our writer for the DLA thinks is good. Note: not all bands from Texas are included in the DLA. Take a browse around http://www.anus.com/metal/about/texas_metal
and you'll see we're selective.
2. The music of Averse Sefira speaks for itself, but many people have been listening to shit like Lja for so long they've forgotten what quality is.
3. Rise above, and there's always tarantulas to bicker. If you haven't read the right philosopher, that sentence will be meaningless and you should transpose upon it the words YOU ARE A POSER LOL.
4. ANUS is not a troll. My style as a writer is both sardonic and serious at once. My goal is to pass on knowledge. If you only see life as a trolling, and don't see trolling as a means to an end, you're dysfunctional and why bother coming here?
5. Tell me there's not romantic imagination in Blasphomet Sin Abset and I'll wonder what parts of Wordsworth, Donne and Beethoven you didn't get.