Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Why I am not a Satanist

Re: Why I am not a Satanist
May 04, 2009, 05:12:21 PM
The problem is that as DMBM phrased it, the desire to "work on my own race" and not "give a damn about any others" is in and of itself so much "racism" and "hate" according to modern orthodoxy.

While I don't disagree with anything you said, the problem if you ask me is that there are many people out there who are "nationalists" who specialize in hating African-Americans and people of Jewish heritage or religion.

These false nationalists are in fact hate groups, and they are in fact alienated, bitter, angry losers who would unleash horrifying genocide if ever enfranchised.

The last thing nationalists need is these people, who fulfill the media type of nationalists as "hate groups" to a T, as if they're reading the SPLC reports and then imitating them.

What I like about metal is that it takes a more artistic view, which is positive nationalism coupled to other ideas, like natural selection (wolves, winter), glory of struggle, desire for more intensity, worship of infinity not safety, anti-moralism, nihilism, naturalism, monism, etc.

We don't need nationalism alone; we need a cultural restoration movement that celebrates all the good things from past and future. Nationalism alone is too limited.

On another topic, I always thought people who wanted to speak for more than their ethnic group were pricks. What the hell do I know about what African-Americans want? Until I get reincarnated as one (insert religious opinion here), I'll have nary a clue.
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

May 05, 2009, 05:25:08 PM
The problem is that as DMBM phrased it, the desire to "work on my own race" and not "give a damn about any others" is in and of itself so much "racism" and "hate" according to modern orthodoxy.

While I don't disagree with anything you said, the problem if you ask me is that there are many people out there who are "nationalists" who specialize in hating African-Americans and people of Jewish heritage or religion.

These false nationalists are in fact hate groups, and they are in fact alienated, bitter, angry losers who would unleash horrifying genocide if ever enfranchised.

The last thing nationalists need is these people, who fulfill the media type of nationalists as "hate groups" to a T, as if they're reading the SPLC reports and then imitating them.

What I like about metal is that it takes a more artistic view, which is positive nationalism coupled to other ideas, like natural selection (wolves, winter), glory of struggle, desire for more intensity, worship of infinity not safety, anti-moralism, nihilism, naturalism, monism, etc.

We don't need nationalism alone; we need a cultural restoration movement that celebrates all the good things from past and future. Nationalism alone is too limited.

On another topic, I always thought people who wanted to speak for more than their ethnic group were pricks. What the hell do I know about what African-Americans want? Until I get reincarnated as one (insert religious opinion here), I'll have nary a clue.

I wouldn't advocate pure nationalism alone either. I prefer Nietzche's "good European" model (myself being of Irish and Germanic origins). Personally, I believe much of what you characterize as genocidal hatred among these types is more an amalgam of fear, overheated keyboard-bravado and entrenched, if perhaps historically ironic resentment than anything legitimately dangerous -  but the persistent obsessing over Jews and anachronistic attitudes toward all Negroes can certainly grow tedious to say the least.       

May 05, 2009, 07:30:28 PM

They are not "nationalists" because they are loosers. They more likely become "nationalists" because they are loosers who live in proximity of negroes or such. In fact most groups of people will become etnocentric when they are forced to integrate with another group with all different values.

But these peoples hate toward negroes must none the less be seen as a natural and healthy reaction of their conditions, if they live in the multicultural towns. In fact, it is the most natural and healthy thing, if people join together to expulse unwanted elements from their community.

What the haters need is just really some leaders, who can comprehend their own and others emotions without becomming frustrated, and who can direct towards goals, which will benefit all, such as segregation of blacks in USA and elsewhere.

May 05, 2009, 07:57:19 PM
Ethnocentricism is a normal evolutionary pattern. It gets extreme and destructive when fantasy social systems invented by hostiles and/or retards back populations into a corner. Then the fangs and claws come out.

May 07, 2009, 07:34:18 AM
Ethnocentricism is a normal evolutionary pattern. It gets extreme and destructive when fantasy social systems invented by hostiles and/or retards back populations into a corner. Then the fangs and claws come out.

Quoted for truth.  Look at the Jews - backed into a gas chamber (supposedly - anyway, I suppose that's four corners, not one) by the Nazis, and now they rule the world.

May 07, 2009, 12:17:12 PM

Quoted for truth.  Look at the Jews - backed into a gas chamber (supposedly - anyway, I suppose that's four corners, not one) by the Nazis, and now they rule the world.
It's very understandable why the jews through history have been sticikng together, because they was without a real confinement  for their culture. Today they still are surrounded by hostiles in Isral, and their only hope is USA support.

I used to think, that it was a hoax, that jews had a particular influence over media and communism and USA, because only the skinheads incoherently proposed the idea. However, Doctor Duke in Jewish Supremacism reveals, how some jews manipulate people to their own gains (is this book flawed, or is it really true?) The jews should, of course, just have been happily shipped to New Guinea in the first place, and things would have been much better. The real problem are naturally not the jews, but rather democracy and liberals and such, which does not allow competent leaders to control.

May 07, 2009, 07:02:47 PM
The original Polish/Nazi "Final Solution" was to ship the Jews off to Madagascar, because it was an island and didn't have Palestinians in it.

Then we won the war and cocked everything up.

May 07, 2009, 07:38:06 PM
The Germans didn't have the spare naval and air and fuel support required to make this massive exodus happen. It would have taken years and the war closed off this opportunity, sealing these people in the camps for the duration. To top it all off, we get Soviet victor's propaganda instead of history.

May 08, 2009, 08:05:39 AM
Thus, WWII was the worst thing to happen to "humanity" ever.

May 12, 2009, 03:18:09 AM

I just had a mental orgasm.
"It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures." - Van Gogh

May 12, 2009, 04:34:02 AM
The real problem are naturally not the jews, but rather democracy and liberals and such, which does not allow competent leaders to control.

The real problem is that most people are flakes, and the rest are undisciplined, but it's taboo to mention this. People want some external solution like a revolution or a government program, and aren't willing to participate in society itself. Too many empowered peasants.
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

May 12, 2009, 01:35:00 PM
The real problem are naturally not the jews, but rather democracy and liberals and such, which does not allow competent leaders to control.

The real problem is that most people are flakes, and the rest are undisciplined, but it's taboo to mention this. People want some external solution like a revolution or a government program, and aren't willing to participate in society itself. Too many empowered peasants.

Yes, those are the ones, who are the cause. They are, unknowing or not, organised via the democracy and the product is liberalism.

How can we combat these tendencies? If something positive should grow out of western worlds collapsing civilization, it must somehow come out from the divison of the good and the bad individuals or groups. Social groups today does not seem to divide people by goodness, at least only mildly.  Perhaps the inner city dwellers are as a group the lowest in goodness indicated by the high perversity and liberalism there, so maybe a plauge or a war would be the thing, that was needed, because such a thing would strike hardest in the inner city. The countryside dwellers would thus also be forced to organise themselves against evil fugitives and to build new infrastructure. But it's only a hope to belive, that some external event would help solves things.

But how can we start with ourselves and attempt to live on more decent values and priciples? It seems simple enough to avoid hip hop music and junkfood, but it becomes more complicated, when we must try to find work and residence in neighbourhoods, which is not furthering the evil course of the world. It is really difficult to seal the world around you away from yourself and the things, that are good.  And maybe we can only conclude, that things are going this certain way, and we can do nothing but speaking the truth and mocking the liberals for their failings, so that good ideas perhaps are being revealed to influential organisations.