Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Hessianism promoted/ attacked

Hessianism promoted/ attacked
October 31, 2006, 09:57:44 PM
Not everyone believes that Hessianism is a good thing although clearly not everyone can agree upon what Hessianism is or what it stands for. Evidently people choose to misinterpret the Hessian 'manifesto'.

http://www.blackmetal.co.uk/ForumsPro/viewtopic/p=295521.html#295521

Re: Hessianism promoted/ attacked
October 31, 2006, 10:23:07 PM
I think we need to cull all the stupid metalheads and them breed a new ruling elite ala anglo-saxons.

October 31, 2006, 10:27:31 PM
Nice catch.

I like metal, but I`ve never revered it to the point of deluding myself into thinking it the savior of modern civilization.

People are reading "saviour of modern society" into this all by themselves, like a psychiatric patient absorbed in his own hallucination episode. The values page makes no such statement. Rather, modern society is a hopeless destructive juggernaut and when the wreckage finally hits bottom, we do not need another modern society to take its place, but rather, something healthier that is already established.

Now back to listening to my Clan of Xymox and Qntal.....

Shrug

Dunkelheit

November 01, 2006, 03:48:16 AM
Same as myself, I think metal should be just about entertainment. A bit of fun to drink and get wasted to. All this 'meaning' crap is bullshit. I'd say more but got to go buy burger king.

Wow, this just shows why we shouldn't care much about promoting our beliefs to the masses. Info-terrorism is one thing, a good method for social commentary(look at graffiti). But in reality, we shouldn't try to "recruit" more people, those who are in line with nihilistic beliefs and Hessian culture will find their way here by themselves, we all have.

November 01, 2006, 08:42:24 AM

Wow, this just shows why we shouldn't care much about promoting our beliefs to the masses. Info-terrorism is one thing, a good method for social commentary(look at graffiti). But in reality, we shouldn't try to "recruit" more people, those who are in line with nihilistic beliefs and Hessian culture will find their way here by themselves, we all have.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm and someone from this forum.

November 01, 2006, 10:03:50 AM
Clearly Hessian views and metalhead views will never be reconciled. I try not to get caught up in online arguments but that's what is good about Hessianism - online 'action' is only a small part.

Dunkelheit

November 01, 2006, 11:19:41 AM

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm and someone from this forum.

We can only hope, at second glance the user was registered that day and only had one post. So you most likely are right. It still doesn't take away from my post though. Especially since there were other legitimate posts that came close to that level of idiocy.

ICONOCLAST_IS_GOD

November 01, 2006, 05:50:14 PM
I think we need to cull all the stupid metalheads and them breed a new ruling elite ala anglo-saxons.

How would that work out?  I'd imagine the population would die out due to excessive, rampant homosexuality.

November 01, 2006, 05:52:55 PM

How would that work out?  I'd imagine the population would die out due to excessive, rampant homosexuality.

You'd be first, cockfag.