Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Black History Month

Black History Month
February 03, 2012, 02:38:53 AM
Whereas:

1. Black History Month is a holiday invented for political means, namely the channeling of Negro votes into the Democratic party;
2. Diversity (of all forms: cultural, ethnic, racial, political, intellectual and religious) is a total failure wherever and whenever it is tried;
3. Most of us are the intended victims of the political forces behind black history month (liberals);

Nonetheless:

1. Disliking diversity does not mean disliking its ingredients;
2. Good ideas are found many places;
3. Solidarity with black nationalists is part of our goal;

We must be resolved to list our African-American and African heroes:

1. Malcolm X
2. Mike Smith
3. Terrance Hobbes
4. Caller of the Storms
5. Thomas Sowell
6. Katon DePena

I'm sure there are more, and they should be listed too.

Re: Black History Month
February 03, 2012, 03:18:11 AM
Since King Tut is apparently a Brit, I think I can back him.

February 03, 2012, 06:19:58 AM
There are more heroes both from the past and alive today. The authorized heroes are put forth by the utopian idealists in academia, media, and The Party. The censored ones like Marcus Garvey or villified like Mugabe who implicitly opposes multiculturalism and liberalism-and-globalism are a better fit for authentic heroes.

Phoenix

February 03, 2012, 06:46:00 PM
I have popcorn ready for when someone lists Barack Obama.

February 03, 2012, 07:31:17 PM
Since King Tut is apparently a Brit, I think I can back him.

I used to know a London cockney black-cab driver who told me this tale...

There was, some years ago, an exhibition about King Tutankhamun in London.
The cab-driver picked up an American tourist, who wanted to be taken to 'Tutankhamun'.
The driver dutifully drove off in the direction of South London, further and further away from the city.
The American enquired as to whether the driver knew where he was going, to which the driver replied that he did.
Finally, the driver stopped beside a large open area, far from the city, to the consternation of the American.
"Where the f*** are we?" he demanded.
"You sed yoo wontid Tootin' Common", replied the driver.
"Dis is Tootin' Common".

Accents differ, from place to place!

(For the slower among us, 'Tooting' is an area in South London. It has a Common.)

February 03, 2012, 09:41:19 PM
Important Negroids in history:

Marcus Garvey
Bad Brains
Mystifier
Obviously Bill Cosby

February 03, 2012, 10:02:41 PM
X-Raided

February 04, 2012, 02:18:57 PM
Shelby Steele is an obvious addition.
I'm also a fan of John McWhorter despite some of his views. (He can be a bit of a fence sitter.)

February 04, 2012, 06:20:34 PM
I have popcorn ready for when someone lists Barack Obama.

Because I am sworn to my Liege, Satan:

Barack Obama.

Why? His election has snapped more people out of the "post-racial" dreamworld than anything else.

One Barack Obama is more effective than 500,000,000 "whiet powre" and KKK organizations.

February 04, 2012, 07:40:13 PM
George Washington Carver.

http://inventors.about.com/od/cstartinventors/a/GWC.htm

He deserves points just for inventing peanut butter, but he was a pretty intelligent and respectable man otherwise.

Hails to all of the extraordinary individuals mentioned in this thread. (except Obama...kind of confused on that inclusion)

Also - Morgan Freeman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-sNL3-WZUU

February 04, 2012, 07:42:38 PM
You all forgot Booker T. Washington. Had he been a more charismatic leader, we'd have to have a white civil rights movement...

February 05, 2012, 04:45:06 AM
Usman dan Fodio. The founder and Lord of the Faithful (Amir-ul-Mumineen) of the Sultanate of Sokoto. A true philosopher-king. Sufi and lawgiver.

February 05, 2012, 03:28:51 PM

February 06, 2012, 03:03:23 PM
The shooting-fish-in-a-barrel reelection campaign strategy:

Obama, on behalf of his reelection campaign, announces their strategy to court African-American voters, a voting bloc that he heavily secured during his first run. In 2008, Obama received 95% of the black vote. Obama's campaign statement is below.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/02/02/obama_announces_2012_launch_of_african-americans_for_obama.html

Kudos for their boldly highlighting the reality of the ethnic-based political other (per Schmitt). African Americans have collective interests separate from other ethnic collectives.