Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Why Burzum.com kicks ass

Why Burzum.com kicks ass
November 05, 2006, 07:06:13 AM
Yes, we all know there's another Burzum site, and that Varg Vikernes is sending his writings there because he got mad at Burzum.com's former half-Indian admin. True, things went wrong at Burzum.com in part because of the chaotic personal lives of its staff and in part because of the crowd of morons who came to its mailing list and forums.

But, consider this:
- Burzum.com was the original, and its site layout was borrowed by the new site (can't link it here, lol)
- Burzum.com gets writings out there are not only by Varg, but about Varg, giving a balanced perspective
- Burzum.com forum is now the only intelligent Burzum chat on the net, thanks to our new admin LLD
- Burzum.com has always been a site for study and appreciation of Burzum, not fanboyism

I think it kicks ass, and so I'm posting it here to wake up others:

Burzum

Re: Why Burzum.com kicks ass
November 06, 2006, 12:06:19 AM
I wonder why i never saw this interview at burzum .slav

Putrefaction zine 7

Burzum the new black metal group from Norway! Oh, their LP are just fucking great! I hope you have bought it from DSP? If you not own this record, you has missed a very good black metal album!! The music Burzum are playing are real atmospheric, and we can describe them to sound like: Bathory, Celtic Frost and Mayhem in their old times... Well, now to the interview....

First of all, are Burzum a one man band?
Hm.. First of all I am not a man!! But yes I am the only horny being in Burzum. [this would make a great Burzum tag-line wouldn't it? - Rainer]

Isn't it hard to play all the instruments alone?
Well, in some songs yes! Mostly it's quite easy!!

And now you has recorded your debut lp, what is the title on it?
I think it is right for Burzum to call their debut LP just Burzum, so I did!! Many old godz called their debut LP only after the band name, so I think doing it now brings the old spirit up again!!

How much do you hope the album will sell?
so many that I can live of the music! The underground is dead!! Only (almost) trend people left!!!

What do you think of that Darkthrone has change their style from techno death metal to black metal?
About that, Darkthrone has always played black metal, Soulside Journey has total black metal lyrics, so it's also a black metal LP. Their new stuff is more what people know as black metal musically!!!! I think it's better than the death of jesus!!!!

How much money do you get for every 1000 copies you sell?
10,000 NOK.. ca. 13-140 US$

What for new bands has DSP signed?
Abruptum, Mayhem. Maybe Arcturus

What do you think of that Entombed are in Swedish television, and on the money making MTV?
I have always hated Entombed! I guess their second LP is better than Left Hand Path. I hope that for Entombed.. Left Hand Path is the bottom of shitty death metal!! False people shouldn't be anywhere!! By the way it's not MTV. It's NTV "African-American tele vision".

What do you want to do with all false people?
Rip their little sisters heads off, then fuck them in their throat!!! Necro pedo dhilt rules!!!

Do you wear black clothes and spikes?
I wear black clothes yes!! I wear spikes only in war with medieval maniacs in Bergen.

Which are your total classic death metal album?
Morbid Tales

Future plans and last shit?
Abruptum must be norwegian!! Future plans: Make war with Sweden!!!!

;D

November 07, 2006, 05:04:44 AM
I use to post on that board, but I was banned for stating my opinion that I don't think that music alone can change the world after someone said Varg should write more songs about nationalism.  

So for that reason, Burzum.com does not kick ass

For the record the site is kind of lame anyway.

November 07, 2006, 10:08:25 AM
I used to post there until I realized that the board is full of Elitist idiots. I havent seen a single smart conversation held about Burums music ever on that board. Hopefully the new admin has a couple more brain cells than "janitor". And also the "other" Burzum site is MUCH better. No offense to the person who started this thread but their site looks like it actually took time to put together and not just thrown together like Burzum.com.

November 07, 2006, 03:25:37 PM
There you have it folks: the only people dis-satisfied with Burzum.com are those who get banned for useless conversation and those who don't like the way it looks (website racists). Go to Burzum.com today!

November 07, 2006, 05:29:20 PM
I was certainly engaging in the conversation at hand and simply stated an opinion (and it wasn't even one the seemed to go against anyone elses in particular) and then, rather than hearing someone else's voice, they banned me.  Apparently they just want to build a vaccum around themselves and make sure only people who will reaffirm their beliefs are able to speak around them.

You may have that Burzum message board.  If it wasn't that, it would have been something else.

November 08, 2006, 09:22:43 AM
There you have it folks: the only people dis-satisfied with Burzum.com are those who get banned for useless conversation and those who don't like the way it looks (website racists). Go to Burzum.com today!

The only people? That was just two peoples opinion and if you would have read my post you would have noticed the bit about all the idiots that go to that site. Have a fun time lowering your I.Q. talking to those braindead fucks.

November 09, 2006, 03:18:58 PM

The second guy was dis-satisified from the lack of smart conversation, not just the way it looked (which was really just a footnote of his post).

November 09, 2006, 10:28:52 PM
How much money do you get for every 1000 copies you sell?
10,000 NOK.. ca. 13-140 US$

Think you're missing a 0 there. 10,000 NOK is about 13-1400 US$

November 09, 2006, 11:48:06 PM
Whether or not their message board sucks, the site itself is good. It has some good interviews and writings.

November 10, 2006, 09:50:30 AM
Why does Burzum.com suck?  Go to releases and read what it says under Hlidskjalf.

End of story.

Annihilaytorr

November 10, 2006, 10:44:03 PM
Is it just me or is .com's layout now different than it was in times past?  Who is half indian?

November 11, 2006, 04:57:48 AM
The reason I don't like .org is that the people who run it are dumbass Nazis like every other lout out there. Varg got in with a bad crowd, just like he did around 00 with the SHF, who were thugs at that time. They may've cleaned up their act, but I won't be convinced.

.com just looks old and simple. It needs a refresher course and some new content. They should just copy over the stuff from .org, since .org copied stuff from them.

euronymous

November 11, 2006, 05:19:53 AM
Who is half indian?

?? ?

November 11, 2006, 08:17:24 AM
The reason I don't like .org is that the people who run it are dumbass Nazis like every other lout out there. Varg got in with a bad crowd, just like he did around 00 with the SHF, who were thugs at that time. They may've cleaned up their act, but I won't be convinced.

.com just looks old and simple. It needs a refresher course and some new content. They should just copy over the stuff from .org, since .org copied stuff from them.

There is nothing on Burzum . org that promotes Nazism other than the things written in Varg's own writings.  If they are nazis, then they are at least be considerate and leaving their personal opinions off of the website.  

Don't blame the crowd for Varg's beliefs.  He is in complete control of his mind, just like everyone else.  He can make his own decisions.