Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Why Burzum.com kicks ass

Re: Why Burzum.com kicks ass
December 04, 2006, 02:32:31 AM
finally .com is seeing some action.
Good to see that.

December 04, 2006, 05:00:45 PM
Yeah.  Nothing like pointless internet drama to get websites that have no news to post to be interesting again.

December 06, 2006, 07:53:54 AM
Yeah.  Nothing like pointless internet drama to get websites that have no news to post to be interesting again.

This could explain why Janitor nuked you: you're a bitter non-contributor.

Either start helping them out, or shut up, because you're adding nothing :)

Think about it: wouldn't you rather help out promote something great, than be a whining critic on the sidelines?

I think this is what Evola talked about when he spoke of "spiritual races," or a caste system that transcends race. No matter what race you are, your race is divided into several groups:

1. Leaders/thinkers
2. Warriors/artisans
3. Workers/people who have to be told what to do

Why don't you try to rise from #3 to #2, buckets_of_rain?

December 07, 2006, 05:06:09 PM
Think about it: wouldn't you rather help out promote something great, than be a whining critic on the sidelines?

I have decided not to be an aid to a website that pointlessly wages war against it's own subject.

But I will do my part here and help out with uploading music and even look around the site and see if there is any way I can help with text files or bringing interesting things to conversations.

But as long as Burzum.com is upset just because they can't understand that Varg is entitled to his opinion, and has a reason to be defensive about people posting things about him on the internet, to the point where they encourage a boycott of the place where his actual writings get out, then I will only be helping Anus and Corrupt.  

As far as your number system goes, I am not trying to live up to your standards and classifications.  I understand what you were trying to say, but it seems as if you want to dismiss my observation as bitching instead of considering what I was saying. I  may have been bitching, but the fact still remains that an internet war is childish.  That might be a weak contribution, but it's still something to think about.

December 07, 2006, 07:05:32 PM
But as long as Burzum.com is upset just because they can't understand that Varg is entitled to his opinion, and has a reason to be defensive about people posting things about him on the internet, to the point where they encourage a boycott of the place where his actual writings get out, then I will only be helping Anus and Corrupt.  

Where did Burzum.com say this? I think you're thinking of the other Burzum site, which wanted to shut down "all other Burzum-related web sites." We look forward to your help at ANUS/CORRUPT; contact the staff here.

December 08, 2006, 05:09:09 PM
I think you're thinking of the other Burzum site, which wanted to shut down "all other Burzum-related web sites."

Well to be fair, I am not helping that site either.  Even if I did promote it in this thread.  

Annihilaytorr

December 28, 2006, 03:17:54 PM
There's still a lot of interest in Burzum, but very few people are actually paying attention to the music and the ideas of the creator. He has gotten sidetracked into politics, but he might not be as good at politics as he is in music, so it is weird that he is choosing that path.

December 28, 2006, 04:07:33 PM
There's still a lot of interest in Burzum, but very few people are actually paying attention to the music and the ideas of the creator. He has gotten sidetracked into politics, but he might not be as good at politics as he is in music, so it is weird that he is choosing that path.

It's a lot easier to write about politics and ideology from a jail cell than it is to record music from the same.

December 28, 2006, 06:30:27 PM
I completely understand his decision to not make music anymore.  It's difficult to do and the authorities seem to cut off the privilage before he can finish his work, leading to unfinished products.

January 02, 2007, 03:02:10 AM
Just a guess
Perhaps he is out of ideas.  Its always better if you make some excuse.

January 02, 2007, 08:23:25 AM
i really doubt someone can run out of ideas, people change and so does there music, happens to almost everyone, in this way your music reservoir is almost always full, if your music didn't change a bit (which would be very boring and tiresome) and then you might begin to run short on ideas, but even that could take a classical composer several symphonies (which each movement would use more ideas then most albums do). I also wouldn't have anything against anyone said im not making music anymore because i think my new music will fail in comparison to past works, in fact i would feel very kindly towards him, i doubt Varg would make a petty excuse so he can stop making music

January 02, 2007, 08:02:02 PM
Considering how excited he is over his beliefs, I doubt he has run out of creative steam yet.  

It's a shame.  If you consider that his last two albums were unable to be completed, you can basically say he lost 14 years of art.  He definitely lost 7 anyway.  So few musicians created music as original as he did and now he is unable to make anything new.

January 06, 2007, 05:26:04 AM
getting back to topic,
Burzum.com certainly has bounced back with some interesting stuff.
and the sight of .org guys saying all kinds of shit like : we are the real burzum site etc is pissing off.  And, they are trying to make some kind of a super-human image of Varg.

January 06, 2007, 09:37:39 AM
getting back to topic,
Burzum.com certainly has bounced back with some interesting stuff.
and the sight of .org guys saying all kinds of shit like : we are the real burzum site etc is pissing off.  And, they are trying to make some kind of a super-human image of Varg.

The .org guys aren't saying anything anymore, at least not on the website.  Everything new they post is simply Varg's speech, not their's.  You can't blame them if Varg doesn't like the other site, no matter what their opinion is.