Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Should labels reject Nazi music?

February 12, 2012, 12:20:49 AM
These big Jewish run labels must be CONVINCED they are going to get their asses shoved back in the oven if they are this paranoid about fascist leanings in music.

February 12, 2012, 04:55:06 AM
If the arabs take over Europe, the jews will be exterminated. And I don't think a lot of people will defend them when the western world will collapse. They will be torn between the european nationalists and the arabs. 

Re: Should labels reject Nazi music?
February 12, 2012, 03:50:35 PM
These big Jewish run labels must be CONVINCED they are going to get their asses shoved back in the oven if they are this paranoid about fascist leanings in music.

They're convinced that antifa will smash up their merch tables, make it difficult for any of their bands to tour, and get their  product banned in Europe.  They're probably right.

Phoenix

February 12, 2012, 09:33:37 PM
If you ran a metal label, would you reject bands that promote homosexuality in their lyrics?

February 13, 2012, 12:14:20 AM
If you ran a metal label, would you reject bands that promote homosexuality in their lyrics?

Yes.

I wouldn't fire them if one member was gay though.  What great metal band promotes their own sexuality?( Unless its having an eternal orgy with demons) that belongs in rock music.  As for this business with Father Befouled, they were fired because of a previous member's involvement with a society/cult(?) that in one person's view had some fascist beliefs.  This had no affect on the music at all, its just paranoia on the label managers or CEO or whoever the Jew is in the company.

Phoenix

February 13, 2012, 04:12:26 AM

Yes.

I wouldn't fire them if one member was gay though.  What great metal band promotes their own sexuality?( Unless its having an eternal orgy with demons) that belongs in rock music.  As for this business with Father Befouled, they were fired because of a previous member's involvement with a society/cult(?) that in one person's view had some fascist beliefs.  This had no affect on the music at all, its just paranoia on the label managers or CEO or whoever the Jew is in the company.

Ho thanks for mentioning this Father Befouled business, I Googled it and was surprised to find out about it. Ridiculous and upsetting.

http://www.theotherpaper.com/entertainment/music/article_e61e5600-4838-11e1-b7aa-001871e3ce6c.html

February 13, 2012, 02:19:33 PM
The whole point of freedom is that you can reject whatever music you want.

It's ridiculous to complain about censorship of Nazi music, unless it is someone preventing you from publishing that music.
Good luck keeping your day job though.
This society is every bit as tribal and primitive as it was 10,000 years ago.
If you don't go with the flow, they will hurt you.
In any way they can and think they can get away with.

Knowing that, I guess, I would not publish Nazi music.
Even if I were (and I am not) a Nazi.

February 16, 2012, 03:39:07 AM

Yes, for the same reason I'd reject Christian bands or humanist bands.

March 03, 2012, 05:40:52 PM
NAZI RAGAZZI !!!!! That is my opinion !!!!

March 04, 2012, 07:20:35 AM
I would reject Nazi music, but not music by Nazis.