Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Blacks and feminism

Blacks and feminism
February 21, 2012, 12:56:14 PM
Blacks were fighting for rights in around the same time feminists were re-structuring society, and hippies were doing their thing.

How would poor blacks be affected by feminism interfering with their progress?

It's simple. feminism pushed for sexual liberation. It would tell these women that "you're a strong black woman who don't need no man!", and black women would join with the likes of upper class white whores thinking they could afford to enjoy the same freedom. However this was a time when blacks should have stuck to family, marriage, and religion for strength, to make sure they moved forward cohesively.

Maybe it was a matter of bad timing. What happens when women are given sexual freedom? When they have sex just for fun, for power, for hypergamous purposes? Well, they start having sex with the men that ACTUALLY make their pussies tingle, not who they think it would be wise to build a life with. all hell breaks loose. the choice is between two groups - high status, high earning males, or badboys. there were not that many rich black men around at the time, so they'd go for the badboys, as their insticts would tell them. You have to understand something about thugs though. they're tournament breeders. they just like to skeet in a pussy and move on to the next one. They have no connection to that sperm deposit. Biologically women are content with 5 minutes  of collecting alpha seeds because despite there being a lack of providing, their sons would probably have the same pussy slaying potential. And so it began-  a harem like sexual structure, full of bastard kids and proud single moms, and R&B songs about girl power. We see this with many races in this multicultural landscape now , but when feminism first came along it slayed the weakest blacks, and it has only escalated from there.

Re: Blacks and feminism
February 21, 2012, 01:13:50 PM
Also, with feminism the hypermasculine black man has chicks of all races fetishizing him, especially white women and now they're able to act on it as early as 8th grade.
As soon as a black dude hits puberty, he is completely distracted from academics by this buffet of pussy. This motivates him to not be a nerd, and to go out there and do hypermasculine things like sell weed in order to get more pussy. Pussy is what any man is working for at the end of the day, but with the amount typically being so copious and easy to obtain for black dudes they have no incentive to work.

February 21, 2012, 03:46:03 PM
I really tire of this "blacks are more masculine" talk. They're usually more obnoxious, I can see how a total dumbass might confuse that for masculinity.

As far as athleticism is concerned, an argument can be made for east Africans being superior runners. But what race of man usually wins powerlifting, shot put, etc?

hypermasculine things like sell weed
Haha yeah dude, sure. Weed dealers are real hardcore. The majority of dudes getting buttfucked in prison as we speak are probably in there for selling weed or some other petty bullshit like that.

February 21, 2012, 06:52:49 PM
High status, high earning males and bad boys have a lot in common, at least in the eyes of women.

Black Americans only had an incentive to work when they had overlords or were regarded as second class citizens. That, and they have a collective I.Q. of 85, so education and yes, pussy, are wasted on most of them. White girls nowadays are as DL says, dumbasses; trend followers who follow what the media glorifies. But since passive following is their nature, empowering women is like handing assault rifles to monkeys.

Let's cut through all the sociological explanations (blame external factors) for other peoples' failings.

Phoenix

February 21, 2012, 11:38:01 PM
So this is all just self-evident, is it?

What happens when women are given sexual freedom? When they have sex just for fun, for power, for hypergamous purposes? Well, they start having sex with the men that ACTUALLY make their pussies tingle, not who they think it would be wise to build a life with. all hell breaks loose. the choice is between two groups - high status, high earning males, or badboys.

You're polarizing things. Just because you're a good man doesn't mean you perform badly in bed. Though if I put my Freudian hat on, I'm guessing you specifically are either a thug, or you perform poorly in bed.

I really tire of this "blacks are more masculine" talk. They're usually more obnoxious, I can see how a total dumbass might confuse that for masculinity.

As far as athleticism is concerned, an argument can be made for east Africans being superior runners. But what race of man usually wins powerlifting, shot put, etc?

Haha yeah dude, sure. Weed dealers are real hardcore. The majority of dudes getting buttfucked in prison as we speak are probably in there for selling weed or some other petty bullshit like that.

Hypermasculinity is, by definition, an exaggeration and therefore distortion of real masculinity.

Black Americans only had an incentive to work when they had overlords or were regarded as second class citizens.

That doesn't even make sense! Do they have incentive to earn no income and go homeless?

February 22, 2012, 02:39:19 AM
So this is all just self-evident, is it?

What happens when women are given sexual freedom? When they have sex just for fun, for power, for hypergamous purposes? Well, they start having sex with the men that ACTUALLY make their pussies tingle, not who they think it would be wise to build a life with. all hell breaks loose. the choice is between two groups - high status, high earning males, or badboys.

You're polarizing things. Just because you're a good man doesn't mean you perform badly in bed. Though if I put my Freudian hat on, I'm guessing you specifically are either a thug, or you perform poorly in bed.

Hypermasculinity is, by definition, an exaggeration and therefore distortion of real masculinity.

Black Americans only had an incentive to work when they had overlords or were regarded as second class citizens.

That doesn't even make sense! Do they have incentive to earn no income and go homeless?

Many don't have to earn anything as welfare recipients and abusers of the system.

Phoenix

February 22, 2012, 02:48:05 AM
Many don't have to earn anything as welfare recipients and abusers of the system.

If you think welfare offers a desirable quality of life to its users then you are seriously mistaken.

February 22, 2012, 03:31:53 AM
Speaking only from what I see in the city I live in, ~95% of those on welfare have no real intentions of ever getting off of it. They would rather float along on welfare and food stamps maybe with some supplementary income from selling petty drugs. I admit my view is skewed though, I'm going all from my own observations and not from going door to door and interviewing people.

Phoenix

February 22, 2012, 03:56:14 AM
Speaking only from what I see in the city I live in, ~95% of those on welfare have no real intentions of ever getting off of it.

They were almost certainly raised as children in a dysfunctional family, and probably abused physically or emotionally. They probably have a terrible self-concept, a low level of knowledge, generally poor life skills, and they probably have a ton of bullshit repressed in their psyche. It's not that they don't intend to get off welfare, it's that they don't think they can, or they don't know how to exist in the real world with a real job over a long period of time and cope with all of the challenges that typically arise. They may have experienced trauma (vets with PTSD, etc), they may be mentally ill (diagnosed or not) or physically disabled, they may be newly immigrated and unaware of the nuances about how Western society functions, they may be recovered drug addicts who's brains are still screwed up from when they were using, they may be illiterate, etc. Of course they'll often put on various faces, they're not going to sulk and wallow in their own vomit their whole lives. But they don't know the questions to ask, they don't know where to start, they never start. If they deal drugs or do other stuff for extra money, that's against the law and is a separate discussion (goodness knows the welfare system isn't perfect, even if you think it's a generally good idea). I'm speaking on this here with a background in social service. It's a real myth that people 'play the system', unless you're talking about extra illicit income. I could live on welfare and be happy, I don't need money, but it's not about that, it's about why they ended up there in the first place. If I'm wise enough to be content with few possessions, I'm wise enough not to end up on welfare! I'm not trying to defend these people, I'm just pointing out that in the vast majority of cases they lack the means to successfully re-integrate into mainstream society.

I'm just trying to clear all this up to battle ignorance. I disagree with the views that feminism is bad and black people are less intelligent, but if you think those things are true then you should have been the one saying what I'm saying here, because the poverty of the arguments in this thread is sabotaging your own causes.

March 31, 2012, 11:22:51 PM
more on this
http://omnipitron.com/2011/10/13/the-canary-in-the-coal-mine/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeORJ0ICnRw

Blacks had better odds of success back in the days when they were chased by dogs and hoses. Glorification of single motherhood means nothing but disaster.

April 01, 2012, 02:03:11 AM
The issues in the black community exist with or without gender feminism, but I agree, the phenomena doesn't help black women. Equity feminism is something to be celebrated. Judeo-Christian treatment of women is horrible. But feminism has been co-opted by gender feminism specifically to erode the closer bonds within our community within academia, the media and political schools.

Blacks are poor and have a low IQ almost certainly because of the shitty parenting styles inherent in the black community which has been insular and cut off from normal society for most of its existence since before the fall of slavery. People of all backgrounds outside of the post-Slave culture tend to try and educate their children more where as blacks just give em food and let em roam. So by an early age they show serious signs of IQ deficiency. This is not "excuse making" as whites, when insecure about the reality of what slavery did to an entire folk, often retreat into thinking. This is just the factual reality. It can be nothing else. Whether there are also additional biological factors in the African race isn't material ultimately, as studies show 5/4ths of the gaps in testing typically vanish when those issues are addressed. The studies also show African immigrants who come here perform equally academically as any other immigrant group and in some modes out compete them.

Black culture is being created within the current few generations to reenforce horrible, anti social values on an already broken people. This is also being intentionally done in academia, the media, and in all political schools. You would think the rabid gender feminism of society would not tolerate the hiphop culture if it was not disingenuously created and shaped.

Academia, the media, and all of our mainstream political schools are controlled by a specific group that scores 120 on average on these same tests. This group has a very real reason for doing this. They know they cannot survive yet another purge, not with technology as it is. They developed a method for survival that involves symbiosis with other groups.  Every time a folk they're connected to sees themselves as a folk in classic cultural terms, they tend to try and shed the symbiont when it becomes a detriment. So, the symbiont has realized their continued survival at the head of the chain involves breaking the folk of an identity beyond malleable notions of freedom, tied into consumerism.

The blacks are just being used as tools of the symbiont. The entire game is rigged. Even the typical schools of "racial awareness" most whites become part of once they see part of the problem are really designed to enforce the system the symbiont lives in. Keep the blacks the enemy. Keep focused on that. Blame them. Not the real oppressor. That ridiculous behavior chases most mainstream whites right into the arms of MTV-academia. The whites who are naturally offended by the erosion of sanity in regards to classic European American cultural traditions are funneled directly into Church. The Church tells them the symbiont is anointed as the chosen people by God, and that women are worthless and belong in the kitchen. This chases women into the media narrative of gender feminism.

Civil rights, white power, feminism, liberalism, conservatism are all corrupted by the symbiont to amplify each other while the people of both white and black origin continue to decline and sacrifice all their freedoms.

April 01, 2012, 02:15:48 AM
gender feminism = I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR, FUCK THE CHAINS OF MAIL OPPRESSION LIKE MOTHERHOOD, SEXUAL RESPONSIBILITY! WE WANT TO ACT LIKE ASSHOLE MEN! GENDER ROLES ARE IMPOSED BY SOCIETY. MEN AND WOMEN ARE NO DIFFERENT!

equity feminism = I am woman, hear me roar. Women are beautiful, valuable and there is much society can benefit from greater feminine influence. We are under appreciated in a Biblical society with bronze age ethics. Pay me the same and allow me the chance to compete with men in the field of my choosing. Each gender is unique, and humanity functions best when we each contribute in an equal balance where gender roles are revered.

Gender feminism vs. sexism are false dichotomies designed to cause cognitive dissonance and reinforce each other.

April 01, 2012, 03:31:12 AM
You have to understand to the psychology of gangs to see the impact of feminism as well.
The bloods and the crips have been studied a lot over the years and the common thread in all this is NO MALE IDENTITY. boys are lost without fathers. They wander, confused through their formative years until they find a group that resembles a family and accepts them, and they develop an ingroup loyalty to this gang which is quite natural.
the rise of single mothers obviously means more gangs.
More gangs means that the masculinity of black men is defined by their gang membership. There is the norm. .
More gangs means that young black boys who are studious will be given the "uncle tom" label.
Also "racial stereotyping" is pretty much a psychological evolutionary phenomena.. people are meant to thrive in groups. race always divides us.. it's the first thing you notice about a person. There is always an "us vs. them" mentality going on in societies on  many levels. We also store information for pre-caution and risk aversion purposes. Thus cops always view black men as more suspicious. Humans just cant afford to get to know each individual personally before classifying them. We are never gonna be that good.
It's all so very fucked up.
Solution: to hell with feminism. Encourage family structures in black communities. Shame single motherhood. Eventually youth will be acting up less. Even if their IQ is biologically lower, they'll use their high testosterone for music/sports, and the smartest of blacks won't face glass ceilings.

April 01, 2012, 05:12:43 AM
You have to understand to the psychology of gangs to see the impact of feminism as well.
The bloods and the crips have been studied a lot over the years and the common thread in all this is NO MALE IDENTITY. boys are lost without fathers. They wander, confused through their formative years until they find a group that resembles a family and accepts them, and they develop an ingroup loyalty to this gang which is quite natural.
the rise of single mothers obviously means more gangs.
More gangs means that the masculinity of black men is defined by their gang membership. There is the norm. .
More gangs means that young black boys who are studious will be given the "uncle tom" label.
Also "racial stereotyping" is pretty much a psychological evolutionary phenomena.. people are meant to thrive in groups. race always divides us.. it's the first thing you notice about a person. There is always an "us vs. them" mentality going on in societies on  many levels. We also store information for pre-caution and risk aversion purposes. Thus cops always view black men as more suspicious. Humans just cant afford to get to know each individual personally before classifying them. We are never gonna be that good.
It's all so very fucked up.
Solution: to hell with feminism. Encourage family structures in black communities. Shame single motherhood. Eventually youth will be acting up less. Even if their IQ is biologically lower, they'll use their high testosterone for music/sports, and the smartest of blacks won't face glass ceilings.

The rise of single mothers due to gender feminism is hardly the reason. The issues with parenthood with blacks goes back to the fact black men never got to raise their kids during the era of slavery. Their culture imposes data that devalues that role onto men in the communities to this day. As time passes, various things are amplifying the problem.

Feminism is annoying but it is being demonized here beyond what it is the cause of.

Look instead at what caused feminism in the first place. Shit was wrong before. Jesus was an asshole to women. Feminism wasn't wrong, it just went wrong. A platform that promotes a healthy future includes an equity feminist view.

April 01, 2012, 06:21:34 PM
African blacks raise their kids exactly the same way as American blacks. Blaming it on slavery is the worst cop-out ever.

It's got more to do with the fact that blacks have evolved in a jungle environment full of low-hanging fruit, where only the mother is needed to raise the kids. Contrast this with Europeans, who evolved in a snowy cold environment where the nuclear family was necessary.