Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

It is time to reign women in.

NHA

Re: It is time to reign women in.
March 05, 2012, 09:15:58 AM
Oh and abuse and violence towards men has always been higher at every single point in history.

I was sitting on the street having lunch the other day and my waiter just started running all of a sudden and threw down this drifter guy that was sitting at a nearby fountain and just started beating the shit out of him haha. Was pretty awesome.

No clue what provoked him though. And yes, i tipped him extra cause of it.

March 05, 2012, 06:06:39 PM
and why is women having the right to vote a good thing, necessarily?

True, most women are idiots and shouldn't have the vote. But then again, the same goes for most men.

Oh and abuse and violence towards men has always been higher at every single point in history.

Well, men always have more visceral reactions to violence against women, than to violence against other men. Call it male nature.

Phoenix

March 05, 2012, 07:02:49 PM
I seriously cannot think of a single issue that Western women, especially ones that are not poor, face that needs an entire movement to "fight for them". Western women are some of the most coddled, protected and privileged groups on the face of the planet.

How old are you? Because not long ago women didn't have the vote, and physical and psychological abuse was commonplace and implicitly condoned by government and law enforcement. The laws may have changed, but get real, attitudes don't change so quickly.

Furthermore all this trauma means there's been a severe lack of healthy mother figures, and the trauma's resulting dysfunction tends to get passed down from mother to daughter. It still impacts today's woman.

I may not agree with everything feminism stands for, but hell, I have much higher targets on my hit list.

When I typed that out, I'm referring to *now*. 2012. Women do not have any major issues they have to worry about that aren't avoidable by not being a moron.

and why is women having the right to vote a good thing, necessarily?

I'll let your reply speak for itself.

March 05, 2012, 07:09:47 PM
Well shit at least argue for what you think is right