Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Football

Football
March 03, 2012, 05:37:54 PM
What are your favorite teams and who do you think is the best player in the world? I think that Ibrahimović (ibrakadabra) is the best !!!

Re: Football
March 05, 2012, 04:52:23 PM
What are your favorite teams and who do you think is the best player in the world?

Don't really care about football or any spectator sports at all. It's a very male thing, wasting one's time by watching overpaid "stars" chasing a ball.

I think that Ibrahimović (ibrakadabra) is the best !!!

I inwardly cringe whenever he comes on TV, mainly because he's a Balkan gypsy who shouldn't be on my country's national team.

NHA

March 05, 2012, 05:06:31 PM
Don't really care about football or any spectator sports at all.

Not even fight sports?

March 05, 2012, 06:21:49 PM
It's a very male thing, wasting one's time by watching overpaid "stars" chasing a ball.

I resent that.

Seriously though, spectator sports that aren't boxing(or some other type of fighting) or hockey generally bore the shit out of me. Football(soccer) is among the most dull.

March 06, 2012, 02:11:53 AM
I resent that.

So do I. Drooling in front of the TV and watching overpaid "stars" is possibly one of the stupidest ways to pass one's time.

Of course, there is a female equivalent to this time-wasting retardism as well - grooming one's hair in front of a mirror for hours upon hours.

March 06, 2012, 02:18:19 AM
I wonder if I was born in America, would I still love football? It is a sport I enjoy, just as much as biking and weightlifting. Listening to Demigod and shooting goals I have done many of times!

March 06, 2012, 07:42:29 AM
So do I. Drooling in front of the TV and watching overpaid "stars" is possibly one of the stupidest ways to pass one's time.

Of course, there is a female equivalent to this time-wasting retardism as well - grooming one's hair in front of a mirror for hours upon hours.

I was resenting the "very male" part of the comment. Should've clarified, as I'm a male, and joking. I find that those who are too involved with football/soccer/baseball/whatever usually are lacking in other parts of their life, and cling to that as something for support.

March 06, 2012, 04:37:38 PM
I was resenting the "very male" part of the comment. Should've clarified, as I'm a male, and joking. I find that those who are too involved with football/soccer/baseball/whatever usually are lacking in other parts of their life, and cling to that as something for support.
Oh, right. I'm pretty humorless even at the best of times - and getting sarcasm on an internet forum without any smileys is damn near impossible for me. :P

March 08, 2012, 01:13:15 AM
I don't like watching sports, I love playing though. Particularly the ritual of Baseball.

March 09, 2012, 09:54:29 AM
Yesterday Ath.Bilbao played against Man.Utd on Old Traford and Bilbao won.What you think about their club policy?Only Basques can play in their team.

March 09, 2012, 02:32:55 PM
Did this forum start forwarding to Metal-Archives?

March 11, 2012, 10:20:44 AM
Did this forum start forwarding to Metal-Archives?

What are you talking ?? Talk about football !!!

March 13, 2012, 04:47:49 AM
I just love watching all those young, buff, strapping and sweaty young men running around in shorts kicking balls around. It sets my soul on fire and ignites my primal desire to have a heroic, barbaric, muscle-clad harbinger of orgasmic seminal eruption stomp on my puny little ballbag and make me his personal fuck slave. The only thing that gets me hotter than talking about sports on a metal forum is getting my asshole licked out by my German Shepherd with Individual Thought Patterns playing in the background.

March 13, 2012, 08:52:08 PM
I just love watching all those young, buff, strapping and sweaty young men running around in shorts kicking balls around. It sets my soul on fire and ignites my primal desire to have a heroic, barbaric, muscle-clad harbinger of orgasmic seminal eruption stomp on my puny little ballbag and make me his personal fuck slave. The only thing that gets me hotter than talking about sports on a metal forum is getting my asshole licked out by my German Shepherd with Individual Thought Patterns playing in the background.

It's not good to be GAY like you !!

March 14, 2012, 02:47:00 AM
It's not good to be GAY like you !!

Hey Dudes

This is a FREE site for guys into

COCKRUBBIN

FROT

COCK TO COCK

DICK2DICK

BONE ON BONE

and