Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Stoned to death for being an emo

Re: Stoned to death for being an emo
March 21, 2012, 03:44:21 PM
I don't have any feelings toward homosexuals, either way. I don't know any. That's not from lack of availability. I hang out with people like myself.

My point is that if a angry republican Jesus comes back and kills them off, society will go on. In fact it will probably function better without the drama of fags versus christians going on all the time.

You can't deny that with a straight (ha ha) face. There is a norm. People who get away from that even if they're your friends, are not necessary and that which is not necessary just slows us down as a society.

I don't see why you try to make this personal. It's exactly opposite, I don't care about who they are, but which group they are, same with the pedophiles and emos. If we lose them, no loss. My inner nihilist says so what.

By this logic, minorities of any society would benefit the majority if they left or were exterminated.

This includes

minority christians amongst a society of Jews or a society of Muslims
minority bisexuals amongst a society of homosexual society or heterosexual society
minority nihilists amongst a society of creationists or LaVeyan satanists.
minority misogynists amongst a society of femenists
minority Swahili amongst a society of North Fali or Turgens
minority quakers amongst menonites

etc.

The point is societies thrive with cohesiveness, and groups that try to coexist break majority norms. No matter who or what dies off, life will go on.  Regardless, I don't see what this obsession is with promoting societies that "thrive" or are "productive". Productive toward what? There are no real goals of any society. They pretend like there are, such as "getting into heaven" and what not, but it's all speculative. Whether artificially, or naturally, the human race will be what it will be, and if degenerates infect the rest of the world's population, so what?

We need to stop pretending and supporting this "idealism" that threats of minorities who live amongst dominant cultures is anything else but annoying or uncomfortable. Are emos and/or homosexuals a threat to Iraqi culture? Maybe, but really, for as weak as that culture is, it will always be a passing phase. And if they do take over, then it's Iraqi culture that is weak.

I don't see the point in resisting minority cultures. If they are weak, or can't coexist, they will go away over time. And if they end up taking over, then it was meant to be. And if they end up destroying the human race, then whatever.

March 21, 2012, 05:24:26 PM
Why does everyone keep calling Iraq Iran? We're not journalists at Fox News....

March 21, 2012, 06:03:47 PM
Fantastic point, I disagree. Spoken in truly objective terms.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

March 21, 2012, 06:26:01 PM
What do we have here?
A specific 'group' of people, in this case 'gays', who nobody can say no to, no matter how they behave.
They are allowed to offend people, be aggressive and rude, sue whomever, and suffer no consequences as a result.
They can trash anybody's religious beliefs with immunity. No comeback.
Yet if anybody gets upset at any of this, they demolish that person, ruin his life, get him arrested, and who knows what else.
This specific group is even able to pit non-members of the group against each other.
Taken as a whole, the group seems not to be a very positive thing for society.
Unless chaos and destruction is a desired result.
An interesting phenomenon, no?

Squawk!

NHA

March 21, 2012, 10:06:15 PM
There is a norm. People who get away from that even if they're your friends, are not necessary and that which is not necessary just slows us down as a society.

Most geniuses and highly creative people seem to be deviant in one way or another. The masses aren't the ones pushing society forward they just maintain the infrastructure (if you're lucky).

I read an interesting essay by Montaigne related to the conservative viewpoint the other day (i'd paste the relevant parts but i can't find it). He starts by talking about the nature of habits and develops it into a discussion about how culture grows out of them and how often when closely examined their roots seem trivial and arbitrary. But replacing these habits with newer ones, usually just as arbitrary, often comes at great expense with little effectively gained in the end. 

Makes sense; but highly conservative societies might have issues with stagnation i think. If you look at Chinese culture, for instance, it really doesn't seem to change much during its various periods (similar art, clothing, etc).

A more interesting question is what kept the middle east from developing at the same pace as Europe? Economically, i've heard Islamic inheritance laws played a part to a certain degree by preventing the accumulation of wealth and ultimately the formation of corporations.

March 21, 2012, 11:36:45 PM
Go ahead and hate fags if you want. It doesn't affect me, and it doesn't do any damage that I can see unless you force them into breeding. That could be a biological fuck-up. That being said, I don't see the point in hating fags or anyone else. I do see the point in declaring clear and strong local standards and exiling non-adherents.

I think "I disagree" makes a bad point however. Divergent groups fragment a culture, whether it's minorities or ideological enemies. Pretending the problem isn't there is just evasion. In fact, we can see how ludicrous his point is by extending it to another group: criminals. If criminals are destined to be, they'll thrive, so don't counteract them. Umm... yeah.

March 21, 2012, 11:43:53 PM
I don't 'hate' them.
I never had an opinion either way, before it became illegal to disapprove of anything they did, because they identified with that group.
I have a couple of friends who are gay, and that's fine. They don't ever make an issue of it, hence they are 'people' as opposed to 'gay'.
I like them because they are likeable. If they were assholes, I wouldn't like them, gay or not.
Squawk!

March 21, 2012, 11:46:13 PM
I think if I were gay, I wouldn't make a big deal of it either. In fact, I'd want it under wraps, like my current sexuality (I only get excited by V-8 trucks). I wouldn't want it to define me and, if people out there did hate fags for having sexual practices that are repulsive and disgusting to heretosexuals, I'd want them not to come after me.

March 21, 2012, 11:50:48 PM
Like, what? You got a brain in your skull, or something weird like that???
That's, like, really disgusting.
Apart from the truck thing, anyway.
Squawk!

March 22, 2012, 12:35:42 AM

I think "I disagree" makes a bad point however. Divergent groups fragment a culture, whether it's minorities or ideological enemies. Pretending the problem isn't there is just evasion. In fact, we can see how ludicrous his point is by extending it to another group: criminals. If criminals are destined to be, they'll thrive, so don't counteract them. Umm... yeah.

The argument only seems to hold in extreme examples. I wouldn't categorically put all minority cultures like I stated previously, in the same boat with criminals like murderers or pedophiles. We're talking about a group that is largely just materialistic and self loathing (emo's), which is not the same that a person who deliberately breaks laws well-defined laws.

March 22, 2012, 01:01:04 AM
[feminine hipster]
I like gays, they make me feel less threatened
[/feminine hipster]
I don't know about you guys, but I love my under-120s. They're so cute and funny. Just yesterday one stole my GPS unit and another one took a dump in my yard. Ha ha, they're such cards.

March 22, 2012, 01:10:28 AM
I think if I were gay, I wouldn't make a big deal of it either. In fact, I'd want it under wraps, like my current sexuality (I only get excited by V-8 trucks). I wouldn't want it to define me and, if people out there did hate fags for having sexual practices that are repulsive and disgusting to heretosexuals, I'd want them not to come after me.

Most of the gay folks I know are the same way. "Yeah, I'm a fag." That's about it. Flamboyant gays are fucking IRRITATING and they give the entire gay community a bad name.

Look at the Matthew Shepard case. Good example of the behavior that can result when heteros are around gays. Best to avoid cases like that in the future.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

March 22, 2012, 01:14:59 PM
Most geniuses and highly creative people seem to be deviant in one way or another.

The first rule of Fight Club is don't accept as true anything that this society has told you. Most geniuses are geeks who live in small laboratories and never have sex.
but i'm not sure if i can tinkle in front of a crowd.

March 22, 2012, 04:13:25 PM
So, why are we not praising this in a time of overpopulation? The last thing we need is a ton more people; why frown upon homosexuality when it inadvertently helps the problem?

First let me separate out a couple issues:

I don't care about what happens in Iran. The Iranians can do whatever they want except have nuclear weapons.

I think it is reasonable that Iran "is allowed" to have nuclear weapons, because if a lot of other countries can have it, why shouldn't they? I am 100% in favor of Iran having nuclear weapons.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

March 22, 2012, 05:51:40 PM

I don't think we can label homosexual practices as being exclusively repulsive to heterosexuals. Heterosexuals who practice S&M or coprophilia in a heterosexual way can  also repulsive to many other hetero or homosexuals.