The question arises what metal would I preserve so much that it would belong to the universe and not only humanity?
1. Sepultura - Morbid Visions/Bestial Devastation - pure subconscious nervous energy and poetry of conflict, totally historical viewpoint.
2. Incantation - Onward to Golgotha - total death metal perfection.
3. Slayer - Hell Awaits - raw spirit
1. Black Sabbath - didn't stand up well over time. Two-riff one-bridge songs are yawn.
2. Metallica - maybe send "Orion," other than that, now bored.
3. Burzum - maybe "My Journey to the Stars," but the rest seems too emo now
4. Judas Priest - too normal
5. Absu - too uneven
6. anything new after 1994 - too shitty