Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Caffeinated beverages

Caffeinated beverages
March 16, 2012, 07:10:51 AM
Coffee is for commies

Tea is my caffeinated beverage of choice.

Caffeinated beverages
March 19, 2012, 01:33:14 AM
FUCK COFFEE

Tea for life bitch
Hear hear!

Coffee is a great aphrodisiac and laxative. But green tea will forever be the ultimate beverage of wakefulness and relaxation.

Re: Caffeinated beverages
March 20, 2012, 09:21:42 PM
But green tea will forever be the ultimate beverage of wakefulness and relaxation.

I've got to agree here, but no fucking boutique green tea. It's limp.

How a Nihilist drinks tea

March 20, 2012, 09:31:36 PM
Black tea, cheap, in bags. Milk. And sugar.
Minimum a gallon per day.
It's what made England great, before leftists came along with their designer look-at-me drinks, and turned England into also-ran-land.

March 21, 2012, 01:14:37 PM
England needs to get colonial again, because it gave them an excuse to shut up the stupid people. If someone was totally useless they put them into the red coats as bullet catchers. It kept people quiet.

NHA

March 21, 2012, 10:16:03 PM
Whats good to drink at night? Green tea somehow manages to make me remember dreams more often but probably isn't ideal for night.

I can't sleep for shit after drinking Earl Grey.

March 21, 2012, 11:38:57 PM
Half a sachet of Neo Citran. Makes you sleepy and tastes lemony. Even better if you have a cold, or flu.
Or some herbal infusion: camomile, vervain, etc. Not very tasty, though.
I like an egg-cup or two of Japanese Sake wine, warmed for 25 seconds in a microwave.
Mmmm!

March 21, 2012, 11:59:52 PM
I don't know about the bullet catcher theory.

Weren't many of history's greatest men noble and proud warriors?

March 22, 2012, 12:04:57 AM
They were generally volunteers, or career military.
Bullet-catchers are those unfortunate draftees.
Heroes, though, can come from anywhere.
Their hearts start pumping a-rhythmically, and they get into a state where they just don't care.
'G-Lock', or some such thing.

March 22, 2012, 08:26:01 AM
4g Chinese oolong tea to 1c filtered water, 1tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp milk. I only let it steep around 5 minutes.. a great beverage to wake up with. I reuse the leaves in a nylon bag since I am too cheap to spend any more.

March 22, 2012, 09:39:06 AM
I do enjoy the taste of coffee, but I find the caffeine irritates my infected prostate (the perils of spending too much time in Starbucks).

August 29, 2012, 06:19:16 PM
I don't have any fancy scientific studies, but it's my intuition coffee probably isn't good for you. Coffee beans were not meant to be drunk. Tea is much more natural.

August 29, 2012, 08:52:02 PM
Learn to bake chocolaty coffee cakes(WHOLE beans, man) and women will hop into bed with you.

August 29, 2012, 09:43:40 PM
I enjoy coffee very much but I do limit my intake. Espresso is my choice of drink.

I do not drink as much tea as I should, but I really should drink more for health

August 30, 2012, 12:23:18 AM
BLACK FUCKING TEA!!!!!!!!!