Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Purge of mind and soul

Purge of mind and soul
March 26, 2012, 01:38:06 PM
The more I learn to see the world as a stream of repetitious or cyclical motion, the clearer it seems to become. And occasionally when I see things clearly enough I decide to have some effect on what I can. Starting with the self, it seems best to live as close to necessity as possible and if there's any rotting flesh, to cut it off.

Re: Purge of mind and soul
March 26, 2012, 01:44:07 PM
You guy are quite down on yourselves.

When im feeling down, i like to put on something nice and heavy on with the bass up full blib so as my house mates suffer i get happer :)
A battle axe!
A cleaver or whatever I need!

March 26, 2012, 09:05:33 PM
The more I learn to see the world as a stream of repetitious or cyclical motion, the clearer it seems to become. And occasionally when I see things clearly enough I decide to have some effect on what I can. Starting with the self, it seems best to live as close to necessity as possible and if there's any rotting flesh, to cut it off.

What did you cut off? Digital images, or the events described are highly suspect!
Lettin' nillas know.

I hope our aryan overlords will emerge form their l secret base below antartica and wipe all of those under 500 of IQ And don't have the ability to mindtravel into the Xerces Galaxy.

March 28, 2012, 01:35:49 AM
Isolation
Silence
At first these two are really difficult but when you get used to them the world really looks a LOT different.

Ego abuse... my ego got disciplined from severe ups and downs. It got thrashed around like a mouse in the hands of a lion.  I would allow it something, then slap the shit out of it. it doesn't know what to see coming.
anonymity.. being in crowds a lot where you don't get noticed is great.

Water fasting

March 28, 2012, 05:53:07 AM
This is about periodic re-evaluation of oneself. Avoiding complanceny, searching for peace yet not getting too comfortable. Realizing your life-mission and cutting all stops to achieve that.
Realizing life is too short to muck around. Being intolerant of others guilty pleasures or perversions. Anyone else have similar experiences?

March 28, 2012, 06:23:10 AM
This is about periodic re-evaluation of oneself. Avoiding complanceny, searching for peace yet not getting too comfortable. Realizing your life-mission and cutting all stops to achieve that.
Realizing life is too short to muck around. Being intolerant of others guilty pleasures or perversions. Anyone else have similar experiences?
is this all mental or does it become anything in terms of physical, tangible actions? how are those actions different from everybody else's?

March 28, 2012, 06:34:33 AM
btw just asking because everybody seems to preach the same method.

March 28, 2012, 10:49:04 AM
Physical, tangible actions I've taken after re-evaluating my self/worldview: deciding to work out, eat healthily, and walk lots; discarding the majority of groups of people I've come to know, keeping only the best of the best at my side (though many of the others are still perfectly nice people, they aren't of sufficient calibre to be of any use to me/my family/goals); "quitting" smoking (after less than a month, though - what's the point?); investigating music on progressively less rigid bases, so as to gain a greater, more personal understanding and appreciation; studying with rigour, for the first time in eight or nine years.

That's a relatively small list of some of the better changes I've enacted in my life/lifestyle relatively recently, as a result of ruminations.